All Comments on 'Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 08'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Danger

Chastity is known to increase prostate cancer risks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I can't wait to another chapter of this story. Thought you had given it up but :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The BEST chastity/pantyhose stories ever....

Love your writing and looking forward to next episode!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How was this in any way erotic, interesting or entertaining?

A spineless guy gets tortured. What's fun about that? He was SO stupid I felt like I was reading a story about someone that was mentally challenged. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rape

This is just rape, sexual assault, blackmail .I put this story on par with 50 shades of grey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's under no control.

The cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key. He threats of a beating from her boyfriend are ridiculous. The boyfriend doesn't want to go to jail for the bitch. So this whole story is just ridiculous. Poorly conceived and badly done.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Fantasy

Enjoyed it, the last chapter wasn't needed it was a risky move & I felt it let the others chapters down by being a story....but up to that point I was right there with him 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Entire series so far

One of the best stories here so far. But needs more episodes especially with Kara looming..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
...shame no episode 9

Definitely needs a session where Kara gets a look at him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anyone have a problem with continuity?

Part 8 doesn't seem to fit.

Is part 7 just a fantasy story the chastity boy wrote about? Or is the whole Halloween party itself a fantasy story because Kara seems to come in at the end after we already saw her at the party with the Ex knowing they have met.

It seems disjointed or separate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shame no more chapters

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. I do hope the author will return. All sorts of scope here - I can see Kara really taking him over while she too has another bf for sex, so next there'll be two ladies and their bfs all four having him by the balls and in chastity 24/7/365. All sorts of ways the story could go.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please add more

I want to find out what happens with Kara. Does she come back into the picture. I thought something was going to happen at the party. DO at least one more chapter

dannysubmale4udannysubmale4uabout 4 years ago
More??!!

Would love to see what role Kara has in this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Peaked in part 7, but part 8 was a disappointment. Unremitting cruelty is not a turn-on for me.

Still, thank you for writing and sharing this.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Love this "ending". Too bad that there are no more sequels.

Thank you very much for this storyline I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with the whole thing is that one - he can remove the cage at any time without the key, two - you assume he has NO control over anything, three - she's a bitch and four - there are no consequences. Even for a fictional world that's just ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous