All Comments on 'Cheaters Never Win Ch. 02'

by RealDoc

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
Yeah, I was right!

DOA.

If this is the best you can do, doc, stick to medicine.

This was terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really......good!

karma is a bitch! ty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

STOP butchering the English language, if you can't be bothered learning spelling, grammar and punctuation, find an editor. Stick to medicine, if you really are a doctor.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
There is crap and then there is WTF - this belongs to the latter!

- unnecessary rambling

- incoherent thought process

- weak plot

- stupid characterization

- bad dialogues

- illogical ending

- irrelevant side characters

.......

The bad points about this story are like Lays - can't just name one.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
different type of story

I gave it a 4, it's funny how many haters came out on this one, one being a writer that some of the husbands in his stories are a little pussifed.."TORN". At least DOC, slut had the good sense to kill herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Egads, what drivel these readers spew...

OK, OK, so the Doc made a few errors. They did little to diminish the thrust of the story, which was almost a Greek Tragedy. The evil doers are punished, condemned by their own flawed souls.

Actually, this is a story of justice (ala the title), and fortunately for the children and spouse, at least they weren't saddled with the illnesses.

Thanks, Doc, for taking the time to write this up... different twists in the plot made for a good read!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hell! I think I liked it!

You know, you just have to love a happy ending!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
OK

I agree that some of the dialog was a bit stilted, or maybe that was just the writing style? I have no problem with the ending and in fact thought it was appropriate.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Dumb slut did the only honorable thing left to do. Too bad doc pussy-boy couldn't have been a little more proactive towards the slut wife & lover boys demise. His proclamations of fire and brimstone were just plain corny, and whilst I'm sure the slut wife will end up in her own special hell, it just sounds stupid having Dr. Do-Gooder bleating about the fires of hell, and all that other religious mumbo-jumbo

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
Not a bad story

There were some errors in writing that made it a difficult and somewhat tedious read at times. The dialogue was especially stiff and unnatural. An almost over the top attention to detail. Regardless, it was an interesting story with a fairly unique plot, at least for what has been published recently.

The portion about divorce options and wimp husband references have to be purely from your opinion of stories written here. There is no way a lawyer would phrase it like that. I think that is probably the biggest disappointment I have in the whole story where you allowed your own biases to show through so openly. I think you could have easily found a better, more professional way to show those opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK

Not a top story but not bad either. Shouldn't he have found out about her diseases from her bloodanalysis when he had her bloodgroup determined ?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOSERS ALWAYS CHEAT

and see what happens. Case closed. TK U MLJ LV NV

stillanonymousstillanonymousover 12 years ago

The plot was good. The dialog was as others have already stated stilted. My only comment is, if you are going to continue writing stories in English, please learn how to structure your sentences correctly. I gave you a 3. I might have given you a 4 but hubby was gonna wimp out if the wife hadn't commited suicide first.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
counceling?

The wimp husband in this story considered counceling? His wife shit in his soul and he wavered as to what to do. Unbelieveable! Fucking unbelieveable...

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

Not exactly free flowing. When he started with the Biblical references I was waiting for "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord" and it was in the author's intention all the time. She was in truth very kind to her husband, in the end! Though it is unclear why she ever married him.

Thanks for another interesting tale....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lawyer's secretary should be fired & blacklisted!

His mother's friend, his lawyer was left extremely exposed by her secretary, the wife's cousin. If nothing else, even though he wished her no harm, she should have been told of this 'leak' in her office. A leak from a secretary (or even office boy) would still be a violation of attorney-client confidentiality rights. She would have been thankful for NOT being sued not to mention the TERRIBLE professional PR. I'm sure the secretary would've been shown the door within an hour.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Dark Story

I thought the options as laid out by the attorney were all too realistic - no matter which option, the man is hosed. Sad, dark story. This wife could have been in a JPB or PapaToad story - no remorse, just a slut who took the easy way out. I don't have any problems with the writing itself - one comment noted rambling, which is probably true, but that style kind of fit the tension that this situation would have generated.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
unbelievably bad

Let me get this straight ... he drops the bombshell on her he knows all. 15 years of cheating a son that is not his.

The wife decides to go to bed,.. which he humbly accepts

... but he says "well you better tell me the truth in the morning!"

this is a joke right ?

did he really expect her to be in that bedroom in the morning ?

At least this explains why the wife cheated on him... she really ddinbt like being married to ricky ricardo (Lucy you have somer ' xplainging to do!!!)

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Great, but Dark.

[In "real life" the receptionist would be fired.]

Great story, although one of the darkest I have ever seen in this venue.

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

I liked the term "mental and emotional bowel evacuation" a lot.

Now I know why you write. No vote.

teh568teh568over 12 years ago
Good Story

This is a good story and well written. There is only one problem to my thinking...it's too dark. Just one problem in the story, she got mad at him and defended herself when he told her he knew. If she truely loved him she probably would have broken down before angrily walking up the stairs and calmly commiting suicide. Just doesn't sound right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Such shitty writing...

A few examples:

"Sherrie had duped me low these 15 years" Low? How about 'lo'? I mean, you know, the correct word and all.

"Emaciation finally took its tole." You have GOT to be shitting me! You think 'tole' is a word?

"The excruciating, lancinating pains of Dorsal Thalamic Tract disease tortured him incessantly" So who gives a shit? Just diarrhea of the word processor, look-at-me-I-is-a-doctor nonsense.

Please stop foisting this shit on us. This one was just too stupid.

Raptor5Raptor5over 12 years ago
Lost

Good story, but did have it's dark side. All marriages have those. IF he kept after her after he told her what he knew and proceed to try to get to her after she locked the door. Someone may have called the police and he would be in jail. She had her ending all planned out, but may have been hoping that he didn't know anything before she killed herself.

cloacascloacasover 12 years ago
Paternity laws

More for general consumption by writers who dabble in these things:

1. laws in every state say the husband is the father. You have to prove you aren't to escape paternity and even then you may not.

2. you certainly don't adopt your own child. You are listed on the birth certificate and are the legal father even if you aren't the biological father.

3. if you divorce and aren't the biological father, you have rights as the father. Generally, all that's necessary is that there be acknowledgment of a parent/child relationship.

Most writers get this wrong. It doesn't take much effort to research basic plot points, so please do it. If you want to be more specific, take 5 minutes and look up the laws in your state.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
History, history....

In 1940 the SS plan was a genocidium against the slavic people. The SS want to decrease those slavic people (30-40 million people) who were antropological not similar to the german people and the antropological similar people was planed to assimilate to the German nation (for example with poligamy for the SS officers/soldiers). The SS wants to deport the Jews to Madagascar Island. Hitler and leader of the IIIrd Empire changed their aim against the Jews after the defeaded Battle of Moscow on end of December 1941. Hitler got anger "German solders died on the endles snowfield in Russia and the Jews live in their getto in peace" and there was experiences from the SS commandos in Russia, Baltic and Ukraina. Endlösung= End Solution origins from on 20 January 1942 in Wansee near to Berlin, where the "Endlösung" conference was maneged by Reinhard Heydrick. The slavic people were used in the German Armee after 1942 instead genocidium.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Sad and excellent story. I do not like the suicid it is run away the responsability for her children.

5 stars.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Seemed a bit trite

The story was predictable and not very original. It would benefit from an editor to improve readibility. Not that HIV and/or syphilis are nice diseases to have, but it usually takes 20 years for syphilis to progress to the tertiary phase, and it is still very treatable, as is HIV. Most live a long time with either condition. I guess we need to strain credulity so that Divine justice may occur. BTW, the doc's holier-than-thou is a bit much, considering his ethics in sneakily ordering a blood type on his wife. I might have done the same, but it's still wrong.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Dark ending

A dark story and a dark ending. Suicide was the coward’s way out. She wasn’t "cowardly" enough to be faithful, but she sure was cowardly to not dare face him with her betrayal and the consequences. Her betrayal even exposed him to AIDS and syphilis, something the author clearly passes over… After all, she would have been HIV positive for some time before she found out… time enough to infect her husband as well. And yet this is never really touched upon but for a fleeting remark, which clearly is a plot hole. As a doctor reading the letter should have directly send him into red alert. Yet... he merely seems grateful for her cowardly way out.

Her question to remember all their good times, would in reality never be possible because the good times clearly were a sham. Such a betrayal (adultery, and passing of her lover’s child as her husband and possibly infecting him with two dreadful diseases) would leave a man embittered and not likely to remember good times... only the bad remain.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

1. If I remember well for my microbiological knowledge (23 years ago) the first, second and tercier fase syphillis are treated with cemotherapy/antibiotical well, however the quarter fase is not treated well.

2. He did a little mistake, because he should have started the discuss with the paternity of his son with common responsibility for his well being in the future. It might have been a common thread for his wife to avoid the suicid!

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
What a lucky guy. The bitch killed herself and he got paid.

In case anyone missed her confession of her complicity in the affair read her statement:

"My Ex is an evil man yet I, like the proverbial moth, was attracted to his light (His cock). He and I were toxic to each other. We ruined our daughter."

How much more evil did she have to be. She willing admits she is addicted to his cock and ruined her daughter along the way.

She did indeed take the easy way out, but at least hubby is spared her long lingering sickness and death and He got paid for his troubles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

And,,,,,good ridance to the whoring slut

allforallallforallover 12 years ago
Aid re Syphillis

Aids really messes up the body's ability to resist other diseases, syphilis in particular.

For the rest,the known obsession with bad boys is a common enough theme and seems to be well worked in here.

Since the good doctor was tempted by violence but resisted, it seems this was an interesting well written story.

Thanks for writing

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
She didn't take her own life to protect her husband

She didn't want to suffer the illness that she contracted from cheating on her husband.

It was easier to die in her sleep rather than suffer all of the diseases that she would have to endure from AIDS.

The cheating bitch should have suffered a lot more than she did.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
How convenient

She carried out retribution on herself. BTW, her chances in heaven are zero if you believe that suicide is a mortal sin.

I suppose, once in a very rare time, things work out this neatly for the "good" guys. As a story, it seems rather silly. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her because she is dead? I don't. She was a slut who exposed her family to a deadly disease and a terrible threat because she liked the "bad boy" ex? Her ex raped her daughter. What kind of mother tolerates such a thing? The detailed torturous death of the ex was almost funny in it's extreme. Where were the maggots feasting on his slowly rotting flesh?

For most people waiting for such "divine" retribution; it will never come. The story almost qualifies as SciFi/Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story Editor!

The story itself has merit. The writing vacillates between trite and overly complex. A story editor could help you stick to the core of the story and add character development for more flavor.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago

digdaddyrich said it correctly, the author had the wife kill herself so she would not suffer the effects of the various plagues brought upon herself.

While author did a good job it was just a "bridge to far" to gather any sympathy for the wife character who allows her daughter to be raped then hides paternity and affair from her husbnd of 15+ years.

I enjoyed the tale-thanks RDoc

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
This could have been a semi-tragic climax if...

....there was any reason to care but it would take a bloodhound to get even a whiff of erotica out of this story that lurches so unevenly through the lives of people with less empathetic appeal than a Wendy's burger.Maybe if sammie had killed mom early....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
piece of

Crap, I would give it zero star if I could.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Bizarre story.

The sentence in the next to the last paragraph is very funny in a sick way; "I guess God knew what He is doing. " What a strange thing to try and believe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awful

.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I found this very unsatisfying

If people are saying the writing is uneven, guess what? Most of your writing occured several years ago, so avail yourself to the current crop of editors. Sometimes your prose waxes purple. It certainly did in the first page of the first story. Lighten up Francis.

Next, I found the ending VERY disappointing...and not just because it was dark. I would go a step further then digdaddyrich: His wife killed herself to avoid the disease, but she also killed herself to avoid any confrontation with her husband. He got zero closure and in my view, just added the cherry to the bitch sundae she laid on him. Granted, this is my POV.

Thank you for writing and use this as an opportunity to improve. It wasnt' totally without merit.

I also agree that his lawyer should have recused herself immediately and the secretary should have been fired...but this wasn't a story about them.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Sad tale all around

Funny, I Rejoiced in her death. You wrote her well to remove any feelings of

Pity that we might have had for her

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Redemption

Hey Doc...you redeemed the first part of this story with a better ending. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No need for a name change

If you have ever considered a name change to RealWriter, don't bother. It would have as much validity as RealDoc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi RealDoc,

You might want to find other LW stories and read the comments. The same people leave the same insulting comments to any story that doesn't fit their pictures. They aren't writing stories, they are just pissing on other's work.

How about writing an alternate ending to this Ch. 01 like you would like to write it. Don't be intimidated by the assholes who comment the same shit over and over again. Read nici's comment about what happens to people who are taken such as Susan was. Patti Hearst experienced this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it and would like to read more. All the ingredients of a good narrative are here. You need to work to move things along by cutting out some of the mechanics of the plot and getting and in getting people and things from A to B so that the good stuff stands out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story, the cheating slut got what she deserved!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Perfection

In pose and poison!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
second time looking at it

I still think it's bullshit. Why would you pay for the cremation of your wife's ex. His own family did claim his body so why would you. I still would have told the son, because what happen when someone for the ex's family comes to find him for some reason. The daughter knew her mom was a slut and the ex was a asshole. And the husband was a pussy anyway. She cheats and then tells me what she's not going to do. I would have kicked her ass out and got tested anyway. I wouldn't be sad the bitch killed herself. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuecuck is so stupid

he wouldn't know up from down if he had 3 guesses

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmm

Thinks she killed her self cos she could not stand a another fucking day living with such a total retard .

Hey after reading this load of shit even I am thinking of cutting my throte debowling my self and feeding.g it to the crows .

Please please unplug your pc

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
good yarn

but here are some facts - if anyone from that office told the wife that husband was there - they are liable for damages. if the attorney told the wife - she will be disbared. but it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She Knew

She ended it because she knew that she would have to tell hin how she came up with aids and syphillis and now, he knew everything anyway.

She cheated for years, alienated her daughter, cheated on her husband and now, quietly ending it, would eliminate her living in hell with everyone knowing about her conduct and then - no prospects for any respect or good living so......

I gave you a four only because of certain conflicting details and conduct that didn't make sense. Was she in Commercial R/E or worked in a lab? Why did she get a blood test for her thyroid and cholesteral when she already knew her situation.

Your story was good BUT Wordy.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
genetic info and medical history in this day and age are critical

the son to know his genetic history to not give it to him is cruel and unusual punishment. Hard to tell who was more mentally disturbed, the wife or the exhusband. No sane person would have followed the wifes pathway.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
Adoption??

The son was already his - the Gubmint don't care much about who the real father is after 15 years; no adoption would have been necessary or even possible. Bigger problem I have is that I find the Doc's thoughts and actions pretty much irrational and inexplicable. I would have NEVER forced that bedroom door, for fear she was just waiting to accuse me of domestic violence!!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE BLOOD WORK SHOWS MORE THAN DNA

and the 2 timer showed moxie and the EZ way. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Frustrating

I see what the author was trying to do but it was very unsatisfying. The cheating was a total betrayal especially since her ex fathered their son.Committing suicide and her letter seemed to calm the husband and even quelled his anger. Not realistic. Actually it was infuriating to know his whole married life was a joke and he couldn't even get any type of revenge.

Then again anything is possible in the matrix.

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 11 years ago
Ultimately unsatisfying

Never mind the wife. This is a portrait of a very confused man. His wife didn't sacrifice squat; she was a coward who deserves zero sympathy (and is written to evoke none). His life is obviously shit but he chooses to see it otherwise, much the same way he sees himself as the avenger but is actually very passive. Tone down the purple prose, let the characters actually speak. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sad tal

yuck what a sad tale

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahaha

gotta love the suicide adulteresses nothing nicer than a dead female coward, no muss no fuss just stick them the ground, oh yeah there is that whole picking up the pieces and trying to live again but hey as long as the cunts 6ft under your doing better than her, and its not like she loved her kids anyway oh wait she left a note..whores love kids..one bite at a time.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Death never truly gives closure. As to that, why did she kill herself? Because she had AIDS? Because she felt guilt over what she had done? Because she truly did love her husband and didn't want to live without him? Her reaction to his confrontation is odd, and her suicide note lacks any real emotion. In fact, it seems cold and matter of fact. Since she bought the sleeping pills previously we can infer that she planned on Suicide. It sure sounds like she never intended to fess up to her sin and just take her own life. But why? I can only conlude that she did not truly love her husband. If she did, she would have wanted full disclosure and absolution.

It leaves too many questions to get a five. But overall nicely done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought . . .

How do you stay married to a woman who brings up the size of her ex's cock and how much she loved it, brags about how big it was and belittles the husband for not measuring up or satisfying her sexually? And this guys a doctor?

As a famous redneck comedian would say . . . There's your sign!

Why did it take him 18 years to figure out this woman was toxic?

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
AFTER ALL THE BS CAUSED

some people, in their basic goodness, due the right thing, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Death made the story less interesting.

This story had great potential and the showdown would've been very interesting. The wife and her Ex were morally corrupt to the umpth degree. The husband was oblivious and wimpy. A real man would've stormed into the bedroom.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well that is a diffewrent resolution than most

I do not recall suicide of the wife as the way she ended the problem -

AIDS, Syphilis and cheating as deep as hers - she had issues no argument and found her own solution - probably the best for the survivors but what a shot at them too.

The piss poor excuse for what she did - and the half assed comments before she killed herself - were a bit too much to to reconcile - with "I really tried to love you" or " I did love you but..."

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another 5* story from you, Realdoc.

Sad and true to life.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 HATE AND CRUELTY

has no place in any relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Horrible

Well written but a horrible story. 4* for the writing, but I did not enjoy the outcome and was not enlightened in any way.

mitchawamitchawaover 10 years ago
The wages of sin

I read both parts of your story after noticing you added me as a favorite author. Thank you for that. I was expecting an erotic story rather than one that is exotic. You hooked me at the beginning of the story, and even though I found the initial revelation rather confusing (e.g., two character names beginning with the letter S) I kept reading. Again, I was still expecting some erotica. I kept reading primarily because of the incredible physical and emotional detail. I assume the relatively low scores of your story is related to the lack of sex. I was not surprised by the ending only by the method and the suicide note. The emotional turmoil of a cockold was well done as was the way all the strings in the story were neatly tied together.

Your straight forward writing style is excellent, and your attention to detail is the fodder of good writing and reading. I will read some of your other stories at a later time. I believe from you life experiences that you have a novel or two you should consider writing.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
What a downer

time to go watch the cartoon network or something to get this horrible story out of my mind.

I am truly sorry I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow.

A pity Literotica doesn't have a 'Dark' category, but this is a very good story where everyone gets the justice they deserve (except for the overly talkative legal secretary). I am glad about the ending - the last dark story I read (the perpetrators were NOT punished) cost me a few bucks in wall repairs (yes, I have anger issues, but only with inanimate objects). Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too ugly

All about tragic consequences to depressing weak pathetic people.Why oh why didn't I read the comments before reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Revisions

This story has some really good elements and great potential. Great theme and insights. But it could be much better with some rewrites. The wife really can't be both a real estate agent and a lab tech. There were several other things that could be revised, in which case this could be a really good short story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
true

sad to say things like this really happens

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
I was waiting for this one

After reading many many Loving Wives stories I was wondering when the suicide option would occur.

Perhaps a less dramatic option would have been the good doctor awakening to the suicide attempt (as I'm sure every reader of the story did when she locked herself into the master BR), then making a dramatic life saving intervention. This opens up a myriad of future chapters. Complicated, not in the least by the doc's lack of a 10-inch curved dick. (Chuckle)

But as you implied in the story itself - the suicide was also the easy way out for the author. A dark story but not without merit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

It's always good to see a bitch wife get what she deserves : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A sad ending

When I caught my own wife having sex with her ex, I didn't say anything, I packed my bags and left. They were both scrambling to put their clothes on while I packed my bags. Juliette was begging me to stay and talk the entire time after Tom (her ex) left. When she threw her legs off the bed and slipped from under the covers, I saw all I needed to see seeping from between her legs and down her thighs. It was white and both chunky and runny and I wanted nothing to do with her ever again.

I was lucky in that we didn't have children. We'd started to try, but after 3 months, nothing had yet happened. She begged and pleaded as I moved through the house, picking up anything that was mine only and tossed it into the back seat of my truck. When I finally heard the words every man dreads to hear, "but honey, it meant nothing, it's YOU I love," I turned on her so fast she shrank back away. The look on my face was enough.

I went to my brothers house and spent the night. Juliette called looking for me but after what I told them, my sis in law told her they hadn't seen me and would pass on a message if they did. By 8am I was on the road. I never did much like my job of pushing papers around so I stopped by and picked up my final paycheck, leaving everything in the bank for my whore/wife. Almost two weeks later of nonstop driving, I found a new job, driving cross country truck. I had an opportunity to drive the entire US, get paid for it and see all I wanted! When I left, I told my brother he wouldn't hear from me for a while.

I pulled in in front of my brothers place, setting the air brakes and shutting the engine down exactly 1 year to the day that I left. I was loaded and needed a place to stay for over the weekend while I waited for the company to open it's doors and unload me come Monday morning. My brother was surprise as was his family and it was a good homecoming. I had the opportunity to tell them everything I'd done and seen since I left and he and his wife had a chance to tell me about Juliette.

It seems Juliette went wild after I left. She actually had to be committed for 72 hours at one point. It seemed her boyfriend had somehow sweet talked her out of her panties and she was as shocked as anyone else. Yeah, right. The word my brother and his wife heard, Juliette lived alone in our house, rarely ever leaving except for work. I guess she'd kept pretty busy because her boyfriend, Tom, left her a present. You see, he's black, she is as white as can be and the baby she had was black! As far as my brother knew, we were still married because the black whore slut said she was going to wait for me as long as it took.

I was gone for another three years before I stopped by again. This time when the air brakes were set and the engine shut off, my girlfriend jumped out of the drivers seat and we both went in so I could introduce her. I'd met her at a diner working and stopped by from time to time until she finally agreed to date me. Six months of dating a few times each month let us fall in love and she eventually quit, got her CDL and became a driver with me! We didn't make quite twice the money, but we were doing very well, banking everything and saving for our own place!

One exciting thing I found out, I was a free man. It seems Juliette had a change of opinions when Tom wooed her again and she divorce me for abandonment and she remarried. I hope she and Tom live happily ever after.....NOT! It seemed Tom cheated on her that first year and they were already divorced. But he left her another overdone little bun in her oven and she was raising two black children. Sherrie and I took the opportunity to marry while at my brothers. I was 28 at the time, she was 22.

Now 23 years later? I'm 51, Sherrie is a beautiful 45 and our kids are out of the house. We were retired and had been for quite sometime, it seems Sherrie was a whiz when it came to the stock market, making most of our money AFTER the 2008 crash! Juliette? She had 5 black children in total and lives in the same house we did so many years before. I've been by it and it's run down and quite frankly, seems a terrible place to live.

I happened to see Juliette and talked with her only one time. A few months back, I was picking up a new Jeep four door wrangler for Sherrie for her birthday and was gassing up. Juliette had the balls to approach me and after a little small talk, apologized for what she did. I accepted it and after she asked, went on to explain we'd done very well over the past two decades and had retired and spent our time traveling the country and south America. I saw the tears well up when I told her the Jeep was a birthday present for my wife, Juliette was driving a beat up 20 year old van with a busted window covered by plastic and duct tape.

Sometimes, living well is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp tale

I dont like wimp tales he desrv what he gets.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE PURSUIT IS WHAT FUELS THE EGO & ID

the aftermath feeds the mind,, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real Doc?

If you are a real doctor, you would know that tertiary syphilis takes 3 to 15 years to occur. Thus the ex husband was diseased at least 3 years prior to the story with syphilis. His ex-wife had been screwing him routinely for years so she would have infected her present husband with syphilis. AIDS comes from an HIV infection which manifest over many years so she would have been infected for years so her present husband would have been infected. Her infection could not have occurred a week previous. Thus your story has a significant hole!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Grinding

This was a grinding tale of things going from bad to worse to horrible. No suspense, no drama, no enlightening insight or character growth. Just a depressing grim grinding of a family into dust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't believe it

I don't believe it because no real doctor in the world is long-winded enough to tell

this story the way you did. DAMN, that was tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GOOD GRIEF

What a bitch but she really loved him, right? Any man reading that letter would probably take an overdose himself. The knowledge of what she was would destroy him mentally for years.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 7 years ago
Disappointing

Hard to follow and you need to develop a story board to keep facts in line. Was the wife a lab tech or real estate agent. You called her both. Also, you spent so much time proving to the nth degree the professionalism of the PI and his staff that it was distracting. Then, did nothing about the lawyer's receptionist calling the wife. Stay consistent! The timeline, story line for the wife's infection is pretty absurd and just really fails the logic test. I know this is fiction, but you make a big deal of the fact that you are a doctor and made an absolute mess out of that. I did learn that O+ is really the number and not the letter here though, did not know that before.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Didn't like the story

Too much pain. I (we all) deal with that in real life. I donno...maybe a doctor can deal better with all that conflict but at the end he seems unhappy and not satisfied. Fuck god and his justice. This is life. You guys deal with it ...we all deal with it in our own way. And in the end, we are all carted out. What's the point? Today is ok. That's good enough for me. Guess I'm just shallow.

Keep on writing tho. You done good and was a great effort.

RustyG274RustyG274over 7 years ago
Frustration

I managed to read both chapters, which was quite difficult. I found it full of dodgy grammar (do you need an editor?), it was difficult to follow and very frustrating. A shame really, as it has good substance and a different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a mess!

Poorly written. Excessively wordy. Really dumb protagonist. Tedious to read.

kdcee79kdcee79about 7 years ago
Poor

And you're supposed to be a doctor, stick to medicine because your writing sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Some of the WORST SHIT on this site! Your character is an ass-wipe wuss!

If your character is a reflection of yourself, you are truly one pathetic individual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

Really

"That same afternoon I went to the health department to be tested. To my horror, I had a preliminary positive for both HIV and Syphilis."

Sell that test procedure to the medical profession, you would make a fortune

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RealDoc? No way!

I don't know what medical school this guy went to, but it is evidently one in which it is possible to graduate without knowing how to spell the word "physician" (read his bio). Add to that the literally dozens of misspelled and misused words and grammatical errors in this awkwardly plotted, terribly written, crummy story, and you end up realizing that you just wasted 20 minutes that you will never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bullshit!

If his wife had AIDS and syphillis for a long time then the Doctor would have them as well! HIV takes at least six months to turn into AIDS. If he ex's syphilis was long term then the wife would have given it to her kids since she did know that she had it and she was never treated. The ex molested Sammie so she would have had both STDs from her bio father as well. Your entire plot is screwed up.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
All's well that ends well

To the many detractors, if read carefully, the timelines of the disease transmission sequence are possible. Sherrie said she was tested the day she found out her ex was infected. She didn't say she obtained the results the same day. She just said that when she found out she stopped having sex with her husband.

The death of the two antagonists makes for a happy ending in that the survivors need not take any action and can begin healing immediately. One can feel sorry for the dead but it was their decision alone so there is no residual guilt. I'm OK with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The title is way off

Cheaters won really here, they got out of the hell and the victims were left in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Patent it.

So the cheating bitch tested positive for HIV only days after first contact.

Someone should take a patent out on that test, they would make a fortune.

If you have ANY contact with HIV / AIDS, you cannot get the all clear for over six months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story died at the end with the cheating wife.

A whore wife who cheated with a X with a big cock. The guy was a true evil yet he dad a hold on her and produced a bastard yet married to a good M.D. Both were evil. The wife daughter was abused and destroyed. All those years of her deception. At least she killed herself so the lawyers couldn't get richer. The ending satisfied no one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really

What a pussy. Actually contemplating staying with a slut. They got the easy way out. You got screwed throughout the story. Oh, also why didn't you sue the attorney and get the blabber mouth fired and ruined in the legal field. The only thing missing from this story is a chair by the bed.

I'm sure the way the writing is that you think a lot faster than you write. A good proof reader would do wonders with this story. While I really can't stand the way he acted. I do appreciate the effort.

Personally they would have met the same end but not at their time or choosing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Stupid cuck shit

Cuck author.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Terribly inconsistent

In ch 1, Jon eats Arby’s and McDonald’s..... then his breakfast at home is multi grain toast with pseudo butter. WTF

In ch 1, Sherrie starts off as a realtor, then later she’s a lab tech?

The son he raised... should already have his name. The ex wouldn’t have parental rights unless he later admits it and makes a legal case... but then would owe Jon child support retroactive to birth. Jon would NOT need to adopt him after Sherrie’s suicide.

Finally Sammie... Jon adopted her. Why would she defend her mother because not telling Jon of the cheating? Jon certainly had the income to help her, and protect her from both bio parents.

It’s a very strange story with ridiculous plot lines, and heinous inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your a bloody disgrace as an author. Not even worth a star.

Christine Hughes

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous