Cheaters Sometimes Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally after several moments she felt the young man's dick finally rub against her. She felt the head of his cock push gently against her. He was taking his time and she appreciated it, but Robert on the other hand, was beginning to force his cock deeper into her throat and in the moment of having her ass penetrated she had forgotten to suck and nearly gagged. "Don't gag, whores don't fucking gag." He said to her, his voice almost mean. She relaxed her throat like she had learned to do almost seven years ago and he went all the way in until his balls were nearly on her chin.

She felt the cock in on her ass slide in deeper. She would have gasped if she hadn't had her husband's cock filling her mouth. The boy had decided that he was going to start slowly. In and out he slid, and she savored how it felt. It was definitely not as good as having a cock in her pussy, but she liked the sensation and longed to rub herself while he was inside of her.

Her husband was moving in time with the boy. His cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She moaned feeling the heat between her legs, she longed she badly just to reach down and touch herself, but she knew that moving her hands would cause her to topple over and possible anger her husband. "I think she likes it, Joey." Her husband said his breathing nothing short of panting. "I think our little slut likes being on a fucking cock spit." For a second she wondered who "Joey" was, but than she realized that it must be the pizza boy. She tried to stop sucking his cock long enough to ask how he knew Joey, but he wouldn't let his thrusting slow down, but in fact he seemed to be speeding up. He was moaning, and put his hands on her head intertwining his fingers into her long blonde hair. "Fuck." He whimpered as he slid his cock into her mouth again, when he pulled out she felt the spurts of cum filling her mouth. "Don't swallow that yet." He said pulling his cock all the way out and wiping the excess cum all over her lips. "Keep it in your mouth."

She felt the boy sliding in and out of her much fast and harder than before. She had found it hard to concentrate on not swallowing as the desire to finger herself grew to a point that was nearly intolerable. "Fuck." She have moaned and a little cum slid down her chin.

"I said keep it in your fucking mouth, whore." The boy in her ass was making her so wet she felt that she might be dripping all over the bed. Suddenly she felt the boy slide all the way in and stop. The warmth spread in her ass and she felt him jerk and spasm. "By the look on your little lover's face I think he just came in your ass." Robert said and she could tell from the look on his face that he was enjoying the whole idea. "You punk, get up her and take this cum from my wife's mouth." Robert barked and Sarah nearly balked. The pizza boy slid himself out of her and than slowly came to wear she was laying on her stomach. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. "Kiss him." Robert said. The pizza boy moved in close and she parted her lips and kissed him. She felt his tongue move into her mouth swabbing it for her husbands cum and taking it back into his mouth. It took several passes with his tongue before her mouth was completely empty.

"Now do you want your orgasm?" He said smiling at her. "Do you? You little fucking whore." On your back." He barked and she had to wait for the pizza boy to get out of her way before she could roll over. She smiled to herself, if she hadn't been so horny she would have worried about the cum in her ass leaking onto the sheets.

Robert moved himself into a position between her legs his mouth right at level with her dripping pussy. She knew what was coming and could feel herself growing even wetter at the thought of his tongue on her. His finger reached out and rubbed her clit gently sending a wave of pleasure through her body. A long moan slipped from her throat. She closed her eyes as her husband moved his fingers lower and slid one into her. "Fuck." She whimpered in pleasure. She felt his warm tongue slide across her clit and nearly jumped out of her own skin. "Oh, Robert." She moaned. She felt warmth on her left breast and was both surprised and yet not so shocked to feel the pizza boy licking her nipple softly. The feeling of two tongues on her was amazing.

The gently sucking on her breast and the tongue in her pussy was too much for her to handle and she found herself shaking with a growing pleasure that was radiating from between her legs. "Don't stop." She breathed barely able to make her brain form the words let alone force them out of her mouth. She felt two fingers sliding in and out of her while her husbands tongue worked on her. She could feel every muscle in her body shaking, working for release. She was half aware of just how loud and frequent the moans coming from her throat were. "Baby." She moaned as she felt the rush of ecstasy fill her body. She relaxed and Robert quit rubbing her clit for a second. Her breathing was hard, she was laying there panting like she hadn't in a long time.

"You like that?" He asked and even though she couldn't see him she knew he felt good about what he had just done. She nodded. "Good." He said softly.

She gasped when she felt him enter her. She hadn't expected his cock to be in her that fast, but none the less she felt her body react. A moan filled her throat as he pushed it all the way into her then pulled back out. He started a slow rhythm. In and out. The boy moved and she was surprised when she felt his cock on her face. She opened her eyes to find that he had moved into position to sixty-nine with her. She opened her mouth and took his cock in. His weight was comfortable on top of her, and she gasped when she felt his warm mouth on her clit. His tongue was working fast even as her husband was sliding in and out of her. She would have moaned if her mouth hadn't been filled with this stud's cock.

"You are so fucking sexy." She heard Robert moan. She would have smiled, but again her mouth was finding it hard to make any motion as the young man was working his cock in and out. Moving his hips at a tempo only slightly off of her husbands. His tongue working against her clit causing her almost numbing pleasure. She had never expected to get fucked and licked at the same time and now she worried that she would never want anything else. She felt a second orgasm building. Her body began to shake not of her accord but of its own. Robert must have felt it because he sped up his speed, in and out he moved. He was smooth and yet forceful filling her in a way that she didn't think possible. She shook and bucked her hips wildly causing the boy to lose his place and stop licking. Robert on the other hand didn't even slow his tempo as she came. He moaned loudly and kept moving in a regular even tempo. The boy on the other hand moved his hips faster and she felt him start to jerk again before depositing a small about of cum into her mouth which she immediately swallowed down. He rolled off of her and lay on the bed panting.

"You are such a sexy little slut." He said and she knew he was pleased. His tempo hard started to speed up and she knew that he was getting ready to cum. The thought of his seed in her made her smile.

"Fuck me." She moaned enjoying the pleasure of his cock in her pussy. "Harder, baby." He pushed into her deeper and faster with each stroke. Finally he pushed into her and she felt him shudder and moan. The warmth of his cum felt good inside of her, it felt right. "Robert, I love you." She said softly. She knew that she meant it.

"I know." He said softly, breathlessly. "I know. Sarah, I really love you too." He moved out of her and moved to lie next to her on the bed. He kissed her lips softly, gently, lovingly. He smiled and she smiled back at him. "Joey, I think you need to clean her out before you leave." Robert smiled and the pizza boy, Joey, got up and moved down to the bottom of the bed. "Spread your legs, Sarah." Robert said with a smile. She did as she was told and felt the pleasure of the boy licking her hole, his finger working her clit. "Make sure you get it all, Joey."

"Oh, that feels so good." She moaned. She felt Robert's soft mouth kissing her neck and has firm hand on her breast. He kissed and sucked her neck gently and she was sure that he was trying to leave at least one hickey on here, but she didn't care. "I love you." She said feeling the emotion in a way that had been lost to them for what felt like ages.

"I love you too." He said softly, breathily into her ear. "You are my angel." She moaned as the boy brought up her final orgasm of the night. Her body shaking softly as she felt the rush of warmth and pleasure flood over her. She lay there panting. "I'll show the boy out, you just lay here and I'll be right back." Robert said before kissing her on the lips again. He rolled out of bed and get to his feet. "Get your clothes on."

Sarah lay in bed, exhausted. Her husband and that pizza boy had driven her crazy tonight. She was most impressed with the change that had overcome her Robert. "Wow." She muttered to herself looking at the ceiling of the bedroom she shared with her husband of five years. He had gone to show the pizza boy, whom Robert had found her in bed with, the way out of the house, and Sarah couldn't wait for him to come back and lay with her.

"Honey?" The voice was soft, pleasant. The same old Bobby she had fallen in love with. "We need to talk."

"I'm sorry, Bobby." She said and the shame flooded her system causing her face to turn a soft shade of pink. "I never meant to bring him up here and I sure as hell never meant for you to walk in on us, but I'm glad you did." She said a small smile playing at her lips.

"I mean for you to." He said and his eyes told her that he was ashamed.

"What?" She asked not quite understanding what he meant.

"I found the kid on the internet, and I told him to pretend to be a pizza boy. I told him that you knew to play along."

"But I didn't. How the hell did you even know I'd even fuck him?" She asked a slight edge of anger rising up in her. "What the fuck?" She asked her voice louder.

"Honey, I knew you wanted me to be tougher and more aggressive in bed, and I needed the chance to give it to you in a really big way."

"You fucking played me like a fool, Robert. You made me look like a cheating wife, a whore, a dirty slut."

"I'm sorry." He whispered his eyes down trodden.

"Don't fucking interrupt me." She said almost yelling, before softening again. "And damn it, Bobby you've never had me more turned on, and never ever have you made me feel that good." She said smiling. "Baby, come here." She said patting the bed next to her. He lied down next to her and put his arm around her naked body. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said a smile on his lips. "I'm sorry that I made a huge scene."

"Stop being fucking sorry all the time." She said looking at him very seriously. "I like it when you are rough and forceful. And fuck this may have been the only way to get a threesome out of me."

"Yeah?" He asked a smile on his lips.

"Maybe." She said with a smile on her face. "Let's take a shower and change the sheets."

"Ok."

"Oh and, Robert, next time let's try another girl in the room."

"What?" She only smiled as she rolled out of bed. Than with a giggle she made for the bathroom. "Catch me if you can."

12