Cheating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have time for this. Just tell me how much you want and I'll give you a check." She could hear the distain in his voice as she saw the unease in his posture.

She smiled a lazy smile before she spoke. "Can we discuss this in your office?"

"no." He stated with authority. "We can take care of it right here."

She waited silently looking at the last few people picking up their things to go. "You are sure that you want these people to know why I am here?" she said taunting him. As a response, he turned around and stormed back to his office. After she slipped inside, he slammed the door behind her. She sat in the soft seat in front of the desk and crossed her hands in her lap before speaking. "Lets talk about the terms."

"What terms?!" he demanded. "You are going to give me what is mine and then you will leave me alone." She could see his face flush slightly as his anger grew. Instead of being afraid, it made her blood rush with excitement. People had seen her come into his office. The cleaning lady would be through in a few hours so things couldn't get too ugly. She had her phone set up to instantly dial 911 if things actually got violent. This was the first time that she felt completely safe. It made no sense, but the moderated danger was exhilarating.

"Oh no." she replied "You aren't getting off that easy." She smiled and ran her eyes down over his body and back up again.

"What are you going to do? You and I are alone here. I can do anything that I want." He took a step menacingly towards her.

"You do and I will guarantee to ruin your life. I have a friend who will mail the tapes to your house. I can get the security guards to testify that I came here because you asked me to. Only you and I know why I am here. It will be your word against mine and I have set things up so to support my side of the story."

He took a step back and looked away as she continued. "So lets agree on a few things to make this easier on us both. You will do everything that I say and nothing gets out. Every time you follow my instructions, you will get back one of your precious tapes. You refuse or tell anyone and it all comes out and I mean everything from the tapes to how you cheated on June with me."

She watched his shoulders slump as he stared down into the street below. "But if I do everything, nothing gets out, right?" he turned to look at her and she could see the touch of fear in his eyes.

"yes."

"nothing illegal?"

"nothing that will get you in trouble."

"nothing that will hurt me."

"nothing that Jane should be able to detect."

"I won't kill anyone or steal anything or do anything like that."

She laughed. "I will not ask you to. You should know that much about me. I will not go against my own morals."

He sighed and looked at the floor for a minute before looking back at her. "What do you want me to do?"

"You can start by taking off your clothes."

"I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Oh come on! It's not like you haven't cheated on Jane before."

"This does not make me want you back."

"I don't care."

"Domineering women are not attractive to me. You know that."

"Shut up and take your clothes off."

She watched his hands move to the front of his jacket and unbutton the buttons before sliding the gray material from his shoulders. She could see the faint outline of his chest pressing against his clean pressed shirt. He turned to place the jacket on the chair.

"Put the jacket over here." She said as she pointed to the chair next to her.

He picked it up and placed it next to her. As he moved away she could smell the faint scent of his cologne waft over to her. She closed her eyes for a moment and remembered the way that scent used to awaken the butterflies in her stomach. When she opened her eyes, he was looking at her curiously.

"I didn't say you could stop." she demanded snapping her fingers.

He looked away and unfastened the buttons on the front of his shirt then released the fastenings at the end of each sleeve. He pulled the material from his body to reveal his undershirt and placed it on the chair. With one motion he pulled the thin cloth undershirt from his body.

She looked at the curve of his chest muscles that held his tight firm nipples. She remembered what it was like to run her fingers through the thin hair on his chest before moving down to his stomach. She longed to see if her fingers would still make his breath catch as them moved down just past the waist of his pants, but held onto her desire. He slipped the shoes from his feet and tossed them to the right of the pile before continuing. As he loosened the buckle of his pants she grew moist remembering the way his cock used to taste in her mouth: a mixture of musky sweetness that would slide down her throat like candy.

She looked him in the eye and knew that her desire was evident. He smiled knowing that she wanted him and it ignited a fierce fire inside her. Suddenly she no longer wanted to feel his cock filling her with ecstasy, she wanted him to hurt. A shot of electricity flowed through her body as her eyes became instantly hard and sharp. She knew he could see the change as the smile faded from his face. His hands stopped moving.

"Did I say to stop?" she demanded with a harshness she didn't know she possessed. The bitterness filled her with an energy she didn't know that she possessed intensifying her desire. She wanted to fuck someone in front of him and make him watch. She wanted him to want her and suffer as she did. She wanted him to give up everything, but she knew that none of these things would happen.

He moved his pants down and stepped out of them. He tossed them to the pile before lifting his feet one by one and slipping the socks from them. He stood before her dressed in the boxers she had bought for him months before. Beneath the opening she could see his hard cock press against the material straining to get out. Once again her mind twisted the past and the present together. So many times she had eagerly released him from the confinements of his clothing to place them in the warm moist confinements of her body, but now he wore her gifts to please another woman.

"Finish." She demanded with one word.

He hesitated for a moment before complying. She watched the elastic band move down revealing the way the hair on his stomach grew to the thick curly mass that wrapped around the base of his cock. He continued moving the boxers lower and his hard cock sprang out pointing towards her. She could see the glisten of his pre-cum wetting the tip. A few months ago she would have knelt down and licked the nectar from him while his hands entwined in her hair urging her mouth to do more. Now she turned away and tossed a small plastic sack at him.

"Put this on." She said before turning back to him. She could see the confusion in his eyes. She knew he had assumed she would be having sex with him, but this was something different. She watched him open the bag and pull out a pair of white briefs that were similar to the ones she had made him throw away when they first got together.

"What?" he asked in confusion.

"You heard me. Put them on."

He hesitated for a moment. As he lifted his foot to put one leg through the hole, she reached forward and picked up the pile of clothes and moved them beside the door. He tried to regain his balance, but was tied up in the now unfamiliar clothing. "What are you doing?"

"finish putting them on?"

"but?"

"Did I tell you to question me?"

He began moving again until he was enveloped again in white cotton.

"Sit in your chair."

He sat down and she turned the chair to face the window. From her pocket she pulled a silk cord and loosely bound his hands.

"I don't like this." He said.

"hush." She demanded.

She took two steps back and admired her work. For one long moment she calculated how long it would take him to untie the knots. After a minute, she laid a video tape on the desk and turned away from him. In one motion she picked up her things, all of his clothes, opened the door and shut it behind her. As she moved away, she could hear his voice from behind the door. "Sarah, come back. You can't do this. Sarah." She heard him struggle with the cords and quickened her pace. It should take him approximately 2 minutes to untie himself and by that time she would be out the front door. That left him the rest of the night to get out of his office and home dressed only in "tighty whities."

She pressed the button 5 times as the seconds ticked by. Her heart raced as she thought "Why won't this elevator get here?" She heard commotion from the offices she left as the bell finally sounded. Finally the doors slid open and she stepped inside. She pressed the button and looked up to see Jake running down the hall towards her while the doors closed. In the enclosed metal box she began to laugh. The elevator was faster than the stairs. She would be halfway down the block before he could get out of the building assuming he was willing to chase after her dressed only in underwear.

As she walked down the street nothing could break her good mood. She skipped as she remembered the panic on his face while he ran towards her. She felt the weight of his clothes in her hands and smiled. Even the pleas of the night-time homeless could not bring her down. A ragged man fell in step besides her "You look happy." He said.

She turned to look at him noting his long unkempt hair and beard. She glanced at his torn and dirty clothes held together with safety pins and smiled. "Here." She said placing Jake's clothes in the man's arms. "You need these more than I do." With even more lightness in her step she skipped home humming a tune of her own creation.

12