All Comments on 'Cheating Slut Girlfriend'

by Nomean_feet

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jdeerejdeereover 19 years ago
Another pussy of a man!!!!!!!!!!

No real man could walk in and find his girl freind fucking another man and then just fuck her and make up????? If very many people think that this is the way a real relationship works then it is no supprise that so many people are breaking up. No one, man or woman can get over the feelings of hurt from the cheating of a partner. The hurt never goes away completely.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
What a wimp

as the poster below said, no MAN would react that way.

I know this is supposed to be a fantasy world, but I have a much easier time believing Superman can fly than believing any man would react like the limp wimps in these tired cliched stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sooo hottt

This relationship has all the greatness of a wonderful one.

They should marry as soon as possible so she can start having other men's babies for him to raise, and perhaps suck their cocks to make them hard in preparing them to fuck her. When and if she has her period, he could wear panties, shave all his hair, and take the lovers in his poop chute.

Perhaps a few lovers to move in with the couple, and he can support them all just for the privilige of being able to watch and wank. His main duty however, would be to make sure and suck the cum out of her used, swollen, engorged fuck hole. He would be summoned to "clean" her after each coupling.

I can see nothing but bliss in this couple's future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another

And another wimp cuckold joins the crowd. Maybe her lovers will take him in the ass and really show him a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wimpy

Another wus/goofy unbelievable story. Could you at least make the story seem like it takes place in the real world? I'll go goodwifey one better, if this is reflective of reality, I'll walk barefoot across the Mississippi river.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And again ...

... the mentally challenged are commenting ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story!!

I loved it, and have known couples who get off on watching each other with other partners. Was truly great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well written but

it was very well written and nicely done. but in all true reality what retard would stand there and just watch his significant other having sex with someone else, and then jack off to it? 99% would have kicked 'lover boys' ass and then figured out what to do about their significant other, maybe even split up. I mean if you're into letting someone else fuck the person that you're seeing then cool, but not me. my S.O. and I have fought long and hard to be together and I'll be damned if something like this went on behind my back and I caught them. The guy would end up a cold case file for the cops, and she would be in a world of hurt. Cheating isn't cool at all. cheaters are nothing more than bottom feeding scum. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It had possiblilitites

I liked the first part but you punked him out at the end. Just becuase his dick was hard did not mean he approved of her actions. He let her twist it and now he's fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

You got to laughs when people say "If very many people think that this is the way a real relationship works then it is no supprise that so many people are breaking up." To those people I say that this relationship is more solid because they share something. You think their relationship is doomed because you would dump her if she did that. I say if they both enjoy it who is it hurting? Answer, no one. Sure as shit he isn't going to dump her to prove to a bunch of morons that he is a MAN. So good luck being a lonely MAN who thinks sex and love an inextricably linked, I will talk to, share with and accept my woman and I will be a happy man with a woman who loves him.

Well written, plausible (in the real world) just enhanced enough to make it a real fantasy creation. Well done, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Mistake

Reading this was my mistake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
need more stories like this

I loved this story! it made me very wet and I had a very sexual and slutty feeling whilst reading this to the point where I badly want to be that girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Delicious!

I LOVE this and would have jerked off too but I would have definitely tongue fucked her freshly cum coated ass - SO hot! I want a slut girlfriend like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CUCKOLD STORIES

I like respectful, we'll-written, willing CUCKQUEAN stories.

Putting On a Show by Nomean_feet verges in that direction (see my comment on that story).

Inconsistently, I do not generally care for CUCKOLD stories, such as this one. (An exception would be stories written from the standpoint of the guy who is the beneficiary of some weird guy who wants to share his woman).

One of the biggest polarization of viewpoints I have encountered during my years on Literotica is of those for versus those against cuckold stories (inconsistently, there is no similar rabid polarization over cuckquean stories).

This polarization is clearly reflected in the comments on the present story, as some are enthusiastically for this story, whereas others are just as decidedly opposed.

Cuckold stories are downrated -- even when

we'll-written (as this story was), simply because of the content. This includes me -- I gave 3 stars (whereas I gave 5 stars to Putting On a Show).

If this story had had the prenote

WARNING: THIS IS A WILLING CUCKOLD STORY

I would not have read it, and thus would not have (down) rated it.

(Against such a note is that it would give away some of the story.)

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous