Checking Out The Beemer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels a bit thin, but certainly within acceptable limits. Did you say you only masturbated once today?"

"Well, actually, I might have done it just after I called. The idea of your feeling me up made me feel sort of excited. And pretty soon I was doing it."

"That certainly explains the consistency issue. And I must admit, I'm even more impressed with the volume and forcefulness after having done it so recently. Let's look a little closer."

I gathered up a sizable portion in a tissue and began to examine it closely.

"The opacity is definitely above average, Beemer. Often, a man's semen will become almost clear after frequent ejaculations. And it has a nice white color, with just a touch of yellow. Can you see it against the white tissue? That's normal too. Some of the caretonoids in your diet can find their way into your semen. This sample has a nice strong aroma too. Did you know that women are instinctively drawn to the smell of semen? Just like you are undoubtedly drawn to the smell of a girl's vagina. You owe it to Sally to educate her about his, Beemer. And I don't want any excuses. You two are missing out on too much!"

My poor brother was a mess. There he was, totally spent, covered with semen coming down both physically from his explosive orgasm, and emotionally from being so thoroughly exposed and humiliated by his big sister.

"Come on Beemer. Let's clean you up."

I took some additional tissues and mopped up the goo that remained on his chest, stomach and hand. Then I decided to let him off the hook.

"OK Beemer, you can relax. You are 100 percent healthy. My only prescription is to open up to your girlfriend. I can guarantee if you show each other how you masturbate – particularly if you have explosive orgasms like you just experienced, there will be a whole new dimension to your love life. Don't talk yourself out of it Beemer, I'm going to be hounding you until you do and I'll expect a full report."

"OK Sissy. I promise. In fact, I'm sort of thinking about seeing if Sally is around right now."

"Go for it kiddo! She's a lucky girl."

It took me approximately eight seconds to flop in my bed and rip off my clothes. I took some of Beemer's semen-soaked tissues and rubbed them over my painfully distended nipples. The feeling was electric. I could feel it all the way to my clitoris. They felt cool as the goo evaporated and I moved my hands to my vagina. Three fingers of my right hand began pumping violently in and out. I had no awareness of consciously controlling my actions – my body was operating independently of my mind. Thirty seconds later a wave of the most powerful orgasms I have experienced in years wracked my body. I wished Beemer had been there to see it. I smiled knowing that he had innocently provided me with a visceral masturbation fantasy that I would probably use for the rest of my life.

12