Cheeleader Whore Takes Cum Bath

Story Info
She drinks jizz after sucking dozens off.
1.2k words
3.95
234.8k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexWriter
SexWriter
45 Followers

Yeah, they called me a victim in the courtroom. But I ain't no fuckin' victim.

I'm a dirty whore who likes sucking cocks. There's a tape that proves it. Shows the whole gang bang, right down to me drinking cum out of a giant margarita glass.

But the prosecutor wouldn't let the jury see it. If they had, Bill Ray would be a free man right now.

Sure, I could've testified, but it wasn't any of my business. All politics if you ask me. So what if an innocent man is in jail? That ain't my problem.

But since you're wondering, let me tell you about what really happened the night that sent Billy Ray to jail.

It all started when I bumped into Stacy, the head of our cheerleading squad, in the meat aisle of the grocery store. She invited me to a big party at her house.

"You've got to come," she said. "All the Brison University football players are gonna be there. Even Billy Ray."

I blushed. She knew how bad I wanted that boy.

When I showed up, the place was already rocking. A drunk guy was spinning his motorcycle wheels on the front lawn. In the living room, a couple of guys played catch with a crystal egg that Stacy's mom brought back from Ireland. Ricky had Stacy pinned in a corner and was trying to feel her up.

I was just about to rescue Stacy when someone snatched me from behind. I shrieked. No one heard over the Lynyrd Skynyrd CD blaring from the stereo.

The kidnapper carried me up a flight of steps, over a passed out football player and into a bedroom. He threw me face first onto the silk sheets of a bed. The door slammed shut.

I looked up.

It was Billy Ray. He was drunk.

"You asshole," I said.

I tried to be mad at him but I couldn't. He was the quarterback of the college football team and even looked like it. Tall and muscular, a long bulge in his tight jeans. He caught me peeking. I smiled.

"Baby," he said. "I've been wanting you a long time. And I know you want me, so let's get it on."

Before I could react, he jumped on top of me. His lips pressed into mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth.

His hand slid up my skirt and grabbed my panties by the crotch. He yanked hard. They tore off like paper.

I wanted him so bad, so I pulled off my skirt and blouse. He took off his pants and boxers. His cock was huge. Ten inches at least.

"All fours, baby," he said.

I did as he said. He positioned himself behind me and spread open my ass cheeks.

"Time to lube you up," he said.

His tongue explored my ass crack. He even stuck it right up the asshole. Then he kneeled behind me and put the head of his cock right next to the point of entry.

We were both breathing hard.

"Do me," I said. "Just fuckin' do me."

He jammed his cock in my ass. Oooh, fuck yeah, it was good.

My pussy gushed for him. He grabbed my hair and pulled hard.His dick went deeper inside me on each stroke.

"All the way!" I screamed.

His cock plunged deep inside me. My moans grew louder. His hairy balls slapped against my cunt as an electric shock shot up my spine.

I shrieked with pleasure. Ricky must've heard. The bedroom door swung open and he was there. The funniest expression spread across his face. He looked like raccoon at a garbage feast.

"Hey boys," he yelled. "Check this out!"

Tommy, Donny and a whole bunch of other guys started crowding into the bedroom. They formed a half-circle around the bed and cheered on Billy Ray.

"One, two, three, four, fuck that ass 'til its sore," they chanted.

Jim Bob brought in a video camera. He stuck the lens in my face, so I moaned like I've seen on the porno movies.

Billy Ray tightened up his grip on my hips. I could feel he was about to cum. He yanked out his dick and flipped me over. Without wasting one second, he positioned his cock over my face.

A gallon of cum must've spilled onto my face. I've seen less juice come out of a cow's tit. The first blast hit my lips. The second left a line from my forehead to my chin. The third splattered in my eye.

Jizz oozed off my face. I was covered in it. A roar went up from the crowd.

"Hey Billy Ray, how many cocks you reckon she can take?" Ricky asked.

"I don't know," Billy Ray said. "You reckon we ought to find out?"

A chorus of wild whoops and hollers filled the room. Ricky ran out of the room and came back with a margarita glass the size of an oil pan on a 1970 Camaro.

"You just hold this right here and open your mouth," he said, shoving the glass into my chest.

Ricky unzipped his pants and took the first turn. He shoved his entire cock into my mouth at once. His dick was the size of a bull's, but I took it all.

"You stupid fuckin' slut," he said. "You like that shit, don't you."

"Mmmm, hmmm," I said with his cock in my lips.

All the boys whooped.

Ricky didn't take long to cum, but his nuts were full. His jizz shot into my hair and covered my cheeks. The cum was starting to drip into the margarita glass.

The next two hours were filled with hottest, kinkiest sex I've ever had. Dozens of dicks came all over me. I know I sucked off every guy at the party at least twice. Most went three times. Ricky jizzed on my an amazing five times. Guys from another party came over and dropped their loads. Somehow, my high school English teacher ended up adding his spunk.

One boy slapped me across the face and called me a dirty slut. I had to agree. But man did I ever love it.

When the last guy squeezed the last bit of jizz on my face, they boys formed a circle around me. The margarita glass was filled with their sperm. I could barely open my eyes as they started to chant: "Drink it, drink it, drink it."

I smiled and tipped the glass to my lips. The hot, salty juice flooded my mouth and ran down my chin. The sperm slid down my throat with ease.

I turned the margarita glass all the way up. Jizz drooled into my mouth. When the glass refused to give up anymore cum, I licked it clean.

All the boys thanked me. They gave me a standing ovation. Someone threw me a towel. They didn't have to do any of it. I enjoyed every second.

So, after I showered and went home, I thought that was the end of it.

But then the tape ended up on the Internet. And that's how my daddy got a hold of it. He said "a friend told him about it." When daddy saw it, he just couldn't believe I'd do it willingly. "They must've put something in her drink," he said.

So, he told the prosecutor, who was running for senate, that he wasn't going to get any money for his campaign if at least one of those boys didn't go to jail for "raping his daughter."

Well, it just so happens that Billy Ray's daddy is thinking of running for senate, too. So, guess who had to take the rap?

But all that is politics, and I just don't like get involved in all that.

SexWriter
SexWriter
45 Followers