All Comments on 'Cheerleader at the Mall'

by flaborn1957

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
astramedialastramedialalmost 19 years ago
Very nice

I liked the story, however, it lacked some things:

Resistance, she seemed to go along with it all awfully quick.

Thoughts and feelings, she was fucked and licked, fine, but what did she feel? What did she think about it all?

Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 19 years ago
Duh your a man

Yes you are man. Men don't write lesbian erotica at all well. However we write excellent lesbian porn. Dry my ass, the sandwich was great and with out any of the unneccesary mushiness that would have made this an erotic piece rather than porn.

dayfandayfanalmost 19 years ago
I thought it was way hottttttttt!

I'm a straight chick - but that is just how i would love to do a woman!!!

flaborn1957flaborn1957almost 19 years agoAuthor
yes, i am a man.

i'm curious, the person below who says that because i am a man seems to to be saying that because of that, i am not capable of writing a good lesbian themed story. hmmmm, thats kinda the same thinking as saying black people are better basketball players than white people cause they can jump higher. my point? your thinking is stupid and very close-minded.

by the way, did you click on the link to see other stories i've written? perhaps something there is more to your liking.

touchetouchealmost 19 years ago
Great story!

I must agree with Dayfan! This was awesome! I'll be looking forward to you next lesbian piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
who cares if writer is male?

the story is one of my favourites and i am a dyke so I don ;t care if writer is shapeshifting sky blue pink reptile with kleinfeld syndrome.

people who get uptight about this kind of thing need to read 'death of the author' by roland barthes. Now.

keep up the good work!!

SapphoLustSapphoLustabout 17 years ago
good writing !! who cares what others think?

Yeah I would have liked a bit more resistance or a curveball thrown into the mix to stay away from cliche. But overall it got me going and I read it quickly wanting to see how it ended.

nice style.

I wonder how a woman could experience what men go through

with another man?

could they write it convincingly?

who cares?

not me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
njhjhkjhkj

mnm,n,nm,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved it! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

FANTASTIC story

jimbo1962jimbo1962almost 12 years ago
one of the best

This is one of the best stories i have ever read on any site- keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh my god. Is it that hard to type "two"?

all through the story it's "2" women. it's so distracting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My clitty is so hard.

My clitty is so hard and my pussy is soo wet i'm going to have to finger myself to a nice cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous