Cheerleader in the Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poking it? Licking it? You want me to lick your ass?"

"No. Well, yeah, but no, I mean that's how I get off. I've been training my prostate for years. I can orgasm from anal stimulation."

"Really? You mean like if I stuck my dick in there?"

"Well, that's the plan." Jamie said. "No one's ever done that before."

"You want to try it?"

She looked at him. "You're willing to try it?"

"I'm willing to do more than that. I like you. You're fucking hot. You're a cheerleader. And I'm a basketball player. How bout if you and I start hanging out on the regular? I'll keep your secret, YOU keep your secret, and the two of us will just get each other off whenever we want."

"Are you serious?"

"Is that a bad thing? I mean, look at it this way, it's not like I can get you pregnant..."

Jamie laughed out loud. "No. I guess you couldn't."

"And anal sex? That's got to be way better than some big sloppy pussy, right?"

"I like to think so."

"So?"

"You're not kidding."

"I didn't think I was."

"You're really not kidding."

Parker shrugged. "I'm not gay, or at least I didn't think I was until a few minutes ago. But really, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I'm sitting here thinking about putting my dick in your ass and look at it."

Parker pointed down at his dick and it was hard as a rock.

"I mean, it's not pissed that you have a penis, so why should I be?"

"Oh, Parker, this is too easy."

"I'm not sure I'd call it easy." Parker said.

"I mean, all this stuff, I was just sitting here thinking my life was over, and now you're making this very easy on me. I like it. I just...I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop."

"Come back over here." He said.

Jamie moved towards him. He put his hand on her ass and rubbed it. "Feels like a girl's ass." He said.

"It is."

"So, what's the big deal? Hey, wait, come on." Parker kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks and headed back to the shower.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Come on!" He said. "I've always wanted to shower with a girl. And now I have one."

Jamie hesitated for just a second before following him. She heard the water coming on and saw Parker standing under the showerhead, letting his body get wet. He grabbed a bar of soap and started washing himself off.

Jamie had never seen anything so sexy before. Parker's perfect naked body, lathered in soap, his cock sticking straight out, still hard as a rock. She moved towards him, slowly, and when she got close she reached out and put her hand on his dick.

"Here." He said, handing her the soap.

"Want me to wash it?"

"It is a little dirty." He smiled at her.

"Yeah, it is." She said. She lathered the soap up in her hand and reached over to rub it on his cock. Parker moaned.

"God that feels good."

She jerked and tugged at his cock, giving him a handjob with soap in the boys locker room shower. She actually felt her own cock getting hard.

"Keep going." He said. "But stop when I tell you."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to cum yet."

He stood there under the water, his eyes closed, while Jamie jerked his cock back and forth, letting the soap keep it lubricated.

After a few minutes he said, "Ok, ok. Come here."

She stepped closer and he took her in his arms. She felt his cock touch hers, and then it was pushed up between them, she could feel it pressing against her belly.

He put his hands on her ass and kissed her and she put her arms around him and held him close. She'd never felt so happy in all her life. He was doing something with his hands behind her back now. She pulled back and looked at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Lathering up my hands."

"For what?"

"For this." Parker said and she felt him reach behind her and put his hands between her butt cheeks. He was lathering up her ass, letting his soapy fingers drift in and out of her asshole. She moaned and pressed herself closer to him.

"Oh, God. That feels so good." She said. "I've never had anyone else put anything in there..."

"Well, that's not the only thing going in."

She looked at him again. She looked down at his soapy cock, and then back up into his eyes.

"If that's ok." He said.

"More than ok." Jamie turned away from him and put her hands on the tiled wall, sticking her butt out so that Parker could do whatever he wanted.

She felt him first with his hands, pulling her butt cheeks apart, and then felt his cock poking at her backside. It took him a few tries, and her ass didn't want to cooperate at first, her sphincter tightening whenever he got near, and then she felt his hand on her shoulder and he said, "Just relax."

She tried to clear her mind, and she spread her legs as far as she could without falling over, and then she felt it. It hurt for just a second, and then his dick was inside her ass, and she loved it, wanting more and more. She had never felt so close to anyone before.

He was moving back and forth and she could feel the front of his thighs slapping against her butt cheeks as his cock moved in and out of her ass.

"Oh God." She said.

"It's ok?"

"Perfect."

"Not too painful?" He asked.

"Oh, no. God no."

He pushed harder, trying to squeeze as much of his cock into her ass as he could. When he got it in as far as it would go he started to sway back and forth, slowly, letting it go in and out just a little at a time, bringing Jamie to the verge of ecstasy.

"I'm going to come." Jamie said.

"Really?"

She nodded. She could feel it building up. Her cock stiffened just a little, as much as it ever did, and she felt the semen start to dribble out, dripping in little white clouds.

"Oh my God." She said, letting her eyes roll back in her head. She'd had vibrators and dildos and on one memorable occasion she experimented with a cucumber she'd stolen from the crisper drawer, but nothing compared to this.

"Fuck me." She said.

"I am."

"FUCK ME!" She said, louder.

"I AM!"

Parker rocked back and forth, back and forth until he couldn't take it anymore. His balls ached from holding it in and he let loose, and it felt like a waterhose had been turned on, so much cum shot from the end of his dick, all of it ending up inside Jamie's rear end.

"Oh God." He said, stepping back and letting his cock slip out of her ass.

She turned immediately and pressed herself against him, kissing him, deep and passionate, letting her tongue explore every inch of his mouth.

They were still standing there when a voice called out, "Parker?"

Jamie gasped. "Who's that?" She whispered.

"Coach?" Parker called out.

Coach Traylor came into the shower and saw the two of them standing there, pressed against each other. He took a long, hard stare at Jamie's ass before looking Parker in the eyes and smiling.

"Sorry kid, I gotta lock up."

"Coach, I'm sorry..."

"Don't sweat it kid. You earned one locker room fuck tonight hitting that shot."

Jamie couldn't turn her head. She just kept staring at the wall.

"Give us five minutes?" Parker asked.

"You got it. You have a good night, ma'am."

Jamie managed to say, "Thank you."

When they heard the locker room door close they both started to laugh.

"Well that was close." Parker said.

"I was so afraid he was going to make us come out and then he was going to see my cock..."

"I was afraid he was going to see mine. Look at it. It's covered in, well, shit."

She looked down and laughed. "Sorry."

"Don't be. Let's just wash it off and get out of here, what do you say?"

"I'd say we're about to start a wonderful and very sexually fulfilling relationship."

Parker nodded. "Maybe we don't even have to keep our secret."

She looked him in the eye and she could see he was serious. "Maybe we'll talk about that some more."

12