Cherry On The Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up to see just how close the train was, all I could discern was the blinding yellow light that hid the locomotive charging behind it like a runaway rabid bull.

Guiding my hands underneath Tiffany's back I lifted her chunky but well proportioned body into the air so that she was helpless in my arms. I could feel her legs wrap around my bare calves as her head flailed backwards, loosely swinging in the air as the train rushed towards us.

Drilling her pussy now with everything that I had, I could tell from looking down into Tiffany's slitted eyes that she was transfixed by the approaching heavenly light.

"DDDAAAMMMNNN," I yelped out loudly into the empty night, my quivering sounds of impending orgasm drowned out by the deafening humm of the train's engine less than 1000 feet away.

I curiously wondered what the sleepy engineer must have thought as he pushed his train down the tracks only to see two bodies passionately intertwined directly in his path. I felt like I was in the middle of a vivid hallucination when I heard the godawful screeching sound of the train's brakes combine with the glorious inner divinity of my long pent-up orgasm.

Looking down at Tiffany in my arms as I brutally came inside of her, I could see her entire face lit up angelically from the bright exquisite light bathing us both.

The train whistle wailed again and this time I literally felt the sound waves reverberating through my body as the windshield of the engineer's cabin came partially into sight.

"Ohh...shit...we gotta move," I told myself, feeling completely numb as my orgasmic adrenaline seeped from my body.

Feeling the tracks that were bracketing us start to shake as if the Earth's crust underneath us was preparing to swallow Tiffany and I whole, something primal, base and instinctual finally tripped in my head, forcing me to shift my body recklessly to my left, bringing Tiffany with me.

We both tumbled over the left side of the tracks like a couple of fallen skiers falling down a rocky mountain side until we both settled in a heap at the bottom of the gravelly mound.

I swore I could feel Tiffany's pussy start the violent constrictions that led up to her orgasm around my cock but as I pulled her off the tracks, as soon as we hit the other side, we split apart as gravity forced us down the side of the hill in separate directions to safety.

About five seconds later, the train roared by at about 15 mph, the engineer still gunning the brakes and horn as he went by Tiffany and I cowering at the foot of the tracks. I could almost hear him cussing us as he passed, thinking he was that close to killing two people.

As we sat there, both half naked and licking our wounds from the fall, the deep erotic rumble the train caused in our bodies as it went by brought a gloriously new twist to our post orgasmic bliss.

After collecting what clothes we could and heading back to my apartment, I fulfilled my promise to Tiffany and ate out her pussy for what seemed like an hour. She left to go back to her place around the crack of dawn and that was the last time I ever saw her. When Carman Cattrell made bail the next morning, she had come home, evidently packed up what stuff she could and disappeared with Tiffany, skipping town to avoid prosecution.

- The End -