Chez Fiona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fogbank
fogbank
168 Followers

"I'm gonna fill you up with cum, baby. I'm going to fill your ass--"

"No, I want it on my face."

"Your face?"

"Yeah, all over, like skin cream."

He pulled his thick shaft out, making my ass feel suddenly cold and empty, but I rolled over and slid down beneath him, gently wrapping a hand around his balls, a finger on his ass. And then he exploded upon me, his cum on my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my lips, and salty and strong--like Peter's--down inside my mouth. Harold just shuddered--his body taught--and then he collapsed on the bed beside me. I just looked around at the pink walls, and quietly hoped to myself that Nancy would have as much fun in these games clothes as I had.

"I'll get you a washcloth," Harold said.

I shook my head. "No, I like it on my face."

"You're so nasty. I always loved that about you."

"Maybe I shouldn't give this outfit to Nancy," I said, grinning. "I should save it for us. Plus, now every time that you see her in this, you're going to think of sex."

"Yeah."

"As if you don't think of screwing her all the time already. Not that I mind."

"Are you sure you don't mind?" he asked me.

I wanted to tell him about Peter and Ethan. "I would love for you to fuck her. I mean that truthfully. I think it would do her good, and I want you to have all your fantasies fulfilled."

"It would be such an awful thing, though."

"What, incest? I don't think incest is so bad, as long as it's between consenting adults."

"I guess not. Have you ever fantasized about it?"

I nodded. "I thought about my daddy when I was young. And now..."

"You think about Peter. Or Ethan."

"Both, yeah," I said. I took a deep breath. "And... in the last few days..." I couldn't believe I was telling my husband this, "... I've done a lot more than fantasize about them."

"You mean you..."

"Yes."

"With both of them..."

"Yes."

"At the same time?"

"No. Separately."

Harold didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him.

"I dunno, I guess that's pretty hot. I mean, I'm a little jealous but it's not like I didn't deserve to be cheated on. When I was a boy, I'd fantasize about my mother."

"Yeah? You wanted to fuck her?" I remembered Harold's mother, now somewhat faded, but she had been really glamourous when I first met her, with a curvy body and tremendous breasts.

"Yeah. So I guess I'm jealous of the boys because they get to fuck their hot mother and I never did."

"So you don't mind?"

"As long as I'm still the alpha-male, no, I guess I don't."

"And I don't mind if you fuck Nancy," I offered.

"Really? But I'm not sure she would want to."

"Well, if you ever want to seduce her, let me know and I'll do everything I can to help. Maybe we can even have a threesome sometime."

The ejaculate was starting to dry on my face, and I didn't want to let it go to waste. "Back in a minute," I said, and ran downstairs. I took a spoon and gently spooned the cum off of my face and dropped it into a bowl. An impressive load, but I would need more. I put some cling-wrap over it and put it in the freezer, then went upstairs, taking my clothes to the master-bedroom and stripping out of the schoolgirl outfit. There was cum on the collar of the shirt. I'd need to wash it before wrapping it.

Harold was in the shower, singing happily to himself. I couldn't believe we had sex. I didn't think it was going to happen again after all this time. I sat on the bed and just listened to him sing.

fogbank
fogbank
168 Followers
12