Chloe and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A panting, breath catching moment, a tiny string, she could feel, still hanging from her lower lip and then James' hands were under her arms, helping her up, back onto her feet. Her legs were still wobbly but she managed to stand with no real problem.

And then he was ducking close to her, at first she thought he was going to kiss her, but he was reaching-around behind her, untying the necktie that was binding her wrists, slipping the loops over her hands and off.

James took a step back from Chloe, finished untangling and straightening the tie and gently draped it across the back of her neck. For a moment he just gazed at her, visibly his usual self again, then pushed himself back into character to snap, as he took a step back from her, "I trust you've leaned your lesson then, Chloe? No further discipline required?"

"Yes, sir," she managed, meekly, after a moment.

"Good. Back to class with you, then," said James, giving the verbal signal they'd previously agreed upon that the role-playing session was over as he placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her towards the door to the room--

-- and then planted a final smack on one asscheek that made Chloe jump and squeal as it hurried her on her way.

Back to class...in this condition? thought Chloe, giggling to herself at the mental image even as she raised one hand to begin to wipe her chin. This first roleplay session had been even more enjoyable than she'd expected, and as she left the room she found herself already thinking about "infractions" to be caught making next time...her mind wandered to some temporary tattoos she'd recently seen for sale...ah yes, she thought, but where to place them?...