Lindsay Learns a Lesson

Story Info
Professional woman has to be taught to behave.
12.3k words
4.67
29.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay Learns Her Lesson

This one was a little hard to categorize. It has BDSM, anal, incest, a threesome and a twelve year age difference. If any of these things are not your cup of tea I understand. For the rest of you: thanks for reading and as always please vote and leave a comment.

====================

First Lieutenant Thomas Anderson squinted and reached for his sunglasses as he stepped out of his classroom building into the punishing light and heat. He was reminded once again that he was no longer in Minnesota.

He was in fact at Ft. Huachuca, AZ assigned as an instructor. It was good duty, a straight 9-5 operation with every weekend off, especially for someone as junior as he was.

He had graduated from the ROTC program at University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities just three years ago. He went there as a math student and was soon talked into the ROTC program because of the financial incentives. His math skills made a career path as a cryptologist a no brainer. He finished first in his class and was deployed to Iraq. He got his automatic promotion to First Lieutenant on the same day he was sent to the Pentagon for a two year tour. He had enjoyed Washington and had not wanted to come back to the desert. The chances to find the type of companionship he craved were about nonexistent at Ft. Huachuca.

He had been there about six months when a visiting Lt. Colonel arrived to give his students a two week lecture series. At the end of the first week she casually asked him if he had plans for the long weekend.

"No, nothing special, I might run up to Tucson tomorrow just to get off base. Labor Day weekend then no classes on Tuesday for a base wide security exercise. Pretty lame of me not to have plans huh?"

"Have you ever been to Eloy?" she asked.

"Not really, I know where it is, you have to go past it to get to Phoenix, why do you ask?"

"My parents have a home there in a retirement community. They are Minnesota snowbirds that come down November to May. I told them I would go up and check on the house while I was so close. If you don't have anything going why don't you ride up there with me. We can check out the house and if you know any good restaurants up that way I'll throw in a meal to sweeten the pot."

"Yes ma'am I'd be happy to. I'm from Duluth. You grow up in Minnesota?"

"Ya for sure you betcha by golly," she spoofed, "Fergus Falls actually."

"That was the worst Minnesota accent I ever heard, you're worse than Fargo," he said laughing, "My room mate was from Fergus Falls, I know his folks and aunt."

"Well maybe we can find something in common then," she said.

"Your car or mine?" he asked smiling, "I drive a fully restored 1974 Ford Ranchero."

"I have a baby blue four door tiny something from Alamo car rental."

"I will pick you up at your BOQ at 0700. Don't eat breakfast and I will spring at Waffle House in Tucson."

"A man with a Ranchero and a smothered and covered fetish, where have you been all my life," she quipped, "see you at 0700."

Lindsay got tired of him calling her ma'am even before they hit the interstate.

"Lieutenant I know the sir and ma'am is automatic but please call me Lindsay, especially off base."

"I will do that Lindsay, Thomas is my name."

"Yes I know, Tom."

He glanced at her and she was looking straight ahead with a little smile on her face. He took the first Eloy exit by the truck stops and in ten minutes they were at the gate of the Ranch. Lindsay directed him into the large complex and they pulled in the very short driveway.

"Let me get the garage door open for you. This over sized beast of yours is sticking three feet out in the street."

He pulled in and shut the car off. He got out and stretched then hit the garage door button as he opened the house door and went in. Lindsay came down the hall saying, "I got the AC cranking so it will cool off in a while. We should have picked up some water on the way."

"I've got this," he said going back to the car and grabbing a cooler, "I was a Boy Scout, our motto is be prepared. Don't you know not to travel in this country without supplies?" He opened the cooler and handed her an ice cold beer. "You will notice I said supplies not water."

"My hero," she gushed and batted her eyes at him, "c'mon I'll give you the nickel tour."

"This is a nice place. Three bedrooms, four baths, huge kitchen, living and dining rooms," Tom said impressed. "Oh and a hot tub on the back patio with ten foot walls enclosing the back yard. Very private and cozy."

"Yeah they bought it about ten years ago when the housing market went to hell, practically stole it. I need to check something in the bedroom, make yourself comfortable."

He was going to transfer the beer to the refrigerator then realized it was unplugged. Well duh he thought, no one is here for six months at a time. He was going to go onto the back patio when Lindsay yelled that she needed some help.

He stepped into the bedroom and came to a dead stop. Lindsay was naked on all fours facing the door. She had a black studded collar around her neck with a long black leather leash attached. The leash was stretched out and ended at his feet.

He took a few seconds to assess the situation and picked up the leash. Lindsay had taken her hair out of the bun she usually wore and her thick curly brown hair looked like a mane. He slowly walked around her and bent down and closely examined her anus and vagina. He could tell she was excited to be in this position, he could see her lips glistening. There were faint marks on her ass cheeks and thighs. This woman had enjoyed pain before. He let two feet of the leash extend from his hand and without warning brought it across her ass. It made a satisfying crack when it hit.

Lindsay gasped and letting out her breath said, "Thank god I was right." She had been nervous, desperately hoping she had guessed right about this man.

He gave her three more strokes before asking, "Right about what bitch?"

She looked at him defiantly and hissed, "I'm not a bitch."

He gave her three across her back, six on her ass, and three on her thighs that had her yelling and moaning at the same time. He shortened his whip to eight inches and gave her pussy four light strokes. She exploded on the third and screamed for more after the fourth.

"You are a bitch, a female dog that has been bad and has to be punished. I think you liked having your pussy slapped. The end of your leash is wet from the juices leaking out of your cunt. You are nothing but a bitch in heat. I think maybe a walk would calm you down. He stepped next to her shoulder and gathered up the leash, "Heel," he commanded and started walking. She had to move as fast as she could to keep up with the pace he set. He led her through the living room and dining room then around the island in the kitchen.

Lindsay stopped suddenly almost jerking the leash from his hand, she squatted down and starting pissing on the tiled floor. She finished and looked up at him eagerly anticipating his reaction. It was not long in coming.

He grabbed her hair and swung her around and shoved her face down into the puddle of piss. He scrubbed her face back and forth in the mess saying, "Bad dog, peeing in the house. I need to teach you a lesson."

When her face and hair were sopping wet he yanked her by the leash to the patio sliding glass door. He led her outside and tied the leash to one of the poles holding up the fabric awning. He left her there and went back in the house shutting the door behind him. He found a mop and bucket in the utility room and cleaned up the mess on the floor.

He went to the garage and found a pile of newspapers bundled for recycling. He broke the string and brought a small stack back into the house. He spread a few out on the area where Lindsay had pissed. He went to the pantry and found a small stainless steel mixing bowl. He half filled it with tap water and left it on the counter.

He picked up his beer and drained it then popped another one. He stole a glance outside and saw Lindsay was sitting on her heels with her arms around her knees.

====================

He flashed back to his old roommates aunt. She lived in St. Paul not far from campus and would come visit her nephew Jerry Jacobsen often. She would take them both out for a decent meal and sometimes even cook for them in her apartment.

Chris had invited them over one Saturday for what she called Meal and a Movie night. She fed them a great tasting meatloaf. When the Avengers movie ended she flipped over to Netflix and started a movie from her inbox. It wasn't very good and Jerry soon fell asleep. A woman had been kidnapped and her husband wouldn't pay the ransom so the kidnapper strung the woman up from the rafters in the basement and filmed him whipping her naked body. By the end of the scene Tom and Chris were both on the edge of the couch watching intently. They realized the position they were in and sheepishly laughed and sat back on the couch.

After fidgeting for the next ten minutes Chris paused the movie.

"I noticed you were very, intent I guess is the word, on that torture scene," she said, "what was it that um, excited you?"

"Ah, I don't know, I guess uh, it was the look on their faces, they both were excited, they both wanted it to happen," he explained.

"Yes, yes they did, come on I gotta have a smoke." She led him out onto the small deck of her third floor apartment. She lit her cigarette and then squatted down onto her heels.

"I need to confess something and then ask you a question, will you think about it and answer honestly?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"I confess I very much wanted to be that girl. It excited me, I could almost feel her pain and pleasure with every stroke. Now my question is, which one of them did you want to be?"

"The man," he said with no hesitation, "I wanted to swing that whip and feel it make contact, I wanted to see and feel the ecstasy when I landed the perfect blow. Does that make me a pervert?"

"No more of a pervert than I am for wanting to get whipped like that." She closed her eyes as if were happening to her right now.

Tom watched her smoking and reliving that scene in her mind. He reached over and took her cigarette, crushing it out in the ashtray. He helped her to her feet stopping in the kitchen for pops then leading her back to the bedroom. He sat her down on her bed and looking in her closet found what he was after.

"Am I going to have to gag you or can you keep quiet? We wouldn't want your nephew to hear us would we?"

"Oh my god, it this going to happen for real? Are you going to whip me with that belt? Oh god," she said squirming and rubbing her thighs together, "you realize that I will be so horny you will have to fuck me afterwards right? Are you OK with that, with fucking a woman 12 years older than you?"

"I'm glad you said that because of course I was going to fuck you. It is all a part of punishing you, of you submitting to me. I have never done anything like this and I do not want to really hurt you so I need some guidance. I think until I know how much force to use I should only hit your ass. A lot more padding and less chance of hurting you I think."

"Well thanks for telling me I have a fat ass Tom. I sort of have a little fantasy about being spanked, maybe we can start there."

"Sounds good, you mean like you're a young woman and your daddy spanks you?"

"Well I was thinking more of the schoolgirl that gets sent to the principal type of scenario. I do kind of like the daddy one though too. Let's do that one please. We'll save the schoolgirl one for another time."

"Is there going to be another time Chris?"

"If you do this right there are going to be many many more times."

"Chrissie you know why daddy called you in here don't you?"

"No daddy I don't know."

"Chrissie you're eighteen now you know better than to lie to me. You stole that makeup and now I am going to punish you."

Chris dropped the little cutesy girly voice and said harshly, "Yeah well what are you going to do about it old man huh?"

He surprised her by grabbing an arm and pulling her over his knees. He used his hand and gave five hard swats on her jean covered ass. She gave a little moan and then said, "What are you trying to do tickle me?"

He grabbed the belt off the bed where he had left it. He laid into her fairly hard. The sound of that belt on her jeans had him more than fairly hard. After ten strokes Chris started moaning loudly and then she cried out.

"Ssh, there is an innocent child sleeping on your couch," he said softly. They both started giggling and Tom noticed that Chris was kicking her feet in the air. He snagged one of her feet and pulled her loafer off. He peeled off her sock and put in the dirty thing in her mouth. When she realized what it was Tom was convinced she had a small orgasm.

He made her stand up and told her to pull down her jeans. She unbuttoned them and pulled them until half of her panty covered ass was exposed then looked at him.

"All the way Chrissie, I am not joking around here."

She pushed until the jeans cleared her ass then they went down to her ankles on their own. Her beautiful ass now had only a pair of lime green lacy bikini panties covering it. She made no move to take them off and Tom gave her five sharp cracks as incentive.

Chris inhaled loudly and said, "That hurts, the lace pattern feels like it is being transferred to my skin. "

She peeled them down and he couldn't resist running his hand over her entire ass. She moaned and told him how good that felt. He pulled her over his knees then used his hand on her until the whole area was a nice red. His hand hurt and he knew her ass hurt worse. He gently started rubbing the hurt out as she laid there both whimpering and sighing.

"It hurts just right, fuck me now Tom."

He picked her up and turned setting her on her stomach on the bed.

"Come on daddy, fuck my eighteen year old cunt. Put your hard cock in between my red ass cheeks. Fuck me and make it hurt."

He took his jeans off and did as she asked. When he thrust all the way in the heat of her ass against his stomach was thrilling. He told her how good it felt and she removed the sock and told him she was going to come and when she screamed he was to squeeze her ass cheeks hard. He gave her a few more deep strokes and she pushed her face into a pillow and started to scream. He got two handfuls of hot ass flesh and squeezed. The scream turned to a wail and he could feel her trembling and twitching under him.

He kept up his assault on her and when he was close he told her to keep the pillow handy. He pulled out and smacked her ass with the belt twice and stuffed his cock back into her. She exploded and gave him a wild ride as he shot into her spasming body.

She collapsed sobbing and he went down on top of her, unable to move. He finally recovered enough to pull out of her and slide down to the mattress along side her. She turned to him crying and thanking him kissing his entire face and sobbing out how good it was.

They recovered and were able to sit up and drink the diet coke's he had brought in.

"I am 32 years old and I have to tell you that was the absolute best sex I have ever had. I always thought there was something wrong with me that I liked it when a guy was rough with me. Now I know why and boy do I like it. How about you Tom?"

"You had me hard as a rock the entire time. Hearing you call me daddy then challenging me to do something to you was great. I can't believe how exciting it was to have my stomach against your hot red buns. Thank you Chrissie."

"I suppose we better get out there before Jerry wakes up," she said.

They found Jerry just waking up on the couch. They thanked her for everything and headed for their dorm.

Two weeks later Chris invited them over again. They had just sat down to eat when Jerry said he really didn't feel well and was going to go back to the dorm. Tom said he would drive him but Chris told him to take the car and she would give Tom a ride after the movie.

A minute after Jerry left Chris said, "You hungry?"

"Yes I am," Tom said, "but it ain't for spaghetti and a movie."

"That was indeed the correct answer. Mr. Announcer tell Tom what he's won. Well Chris it's an all expense paid trip to the principal's office where he can punish the bad schoolgirl."

They laughed and holding hands went to the bedroom.

"OK let's start this then. I think your dressing table will make a nice principal's office desk don't you?"

"Oh hell yes. But wait a minute, my clothes will not work. I did not expect to have this opportunity tonight. Go get us a couple of sodas, when you hear me go into the bathroom come in here then call my name."

She had on a pair of worn jeans and an oversize sweater. He wondered what was wrong with that. He found he was very thirsty and sucked down a diet coke and picked up two more. He waited nervously for another five minutes before he heard the doors opening and closing. He went in her bedroom and opening a drawer put everything from the top of the dressing table into the drawer then sat on the bed. He cleared his throat and said come in.

There was a knock on the door he cleared his throat and called come in. He looked up and there was a perfect Catholic schoolgirl from her long brunette hair in pigtails to the white blouse, plaid shirt, knee high white socks and black Mary Jane shoes. Now he could see what was wrong with the way she had been dressed. She stood there looking down twisting her fingers together and shifting from foot to foot.

"Stand up straight and quit fidgeting Miss Byrd," he demanded, "and look at me."

She let her hands fall to her side and she stood up straight and put her shoulders back. It served to put her large nipples on display through her white blouse.

"Well why are you here?" he demanded of her.

"Mr. Hanson sent me sir, he said I wasn't wearing the proper uniform."

"Huh, you knew it wasn't the proper uniform and still you wore it. Why?"

"I am not going to lie to you sir, Alice Holden told me how you had spanked her and I wanted to feel as good as she did."

"See here spanking is not supposed to be pleasurable young lady."

"She said she had an orgasm while you spanked her," as she said this she came close enough to cup Tom's balls through his blue jeans, "I want to have two."

"Well if she had one with my hand I may have to get shall I say, more physical to give you two."

Chris shuddered and closed her eyes and cried, "Oh sir I've never done anything with a boy before."

"I know you are an eighteen year old senior and you're telling me a good looking slut like you has never been fucked? I think maybe I can find a remedy for that," he said trying to sound reluctant, "now assume the position for punishment."

She stepped closer and bending over put her elbows on the table. This served to put her ass on display. It looked great covered in a red tartan plaid skirt. He knew it would look even better naked.

"I always apply a few strokes to the fully clad posterior Miss Byrd, it reduces the initial embarrassment and humiliation. But in your case we know that is precisely why you are really here." He stepped behind her and slowly lifted the skirt over her ass and draped it over her back. He tucked the hem into the waistband to keep it out of the way. She had on a pair of white cotton briefs.

"Well at least you are wearing the proper panties Miss Byrd. He thought about using his hand to start but then picked up the trusty belt. A few belt strokes on the panties should set the tone. He gave her a stroke and got a much louder groan and flinch than he expected. Four more had the same result. He knew he wasn't hitting her that hard but he could smell her arousal.