Chloe's Cabana Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe gives me a long, deep kiss and sends me off to the shower. More playtime is soon to come. She slips into the shower behind me and begins to wash me. Her soap slippery hands caress and slide all over my body but purposely avoid my hard cock and balls. I lather up her body and let my hands roam all over her body as well.

Chloe turns around and bends over pushing her lovely ass out at me. I simply kneel behind her and begin to lick her sweet pussy and musky ass. My tongue alternates between both inviting holes. My licking continues until she is squirming and moaning.

She then turns and pulls me up to face her. She kisses me and then grasps my hard cock and churning balls in her delicate, little hands. She soaps me up good and tells me, "Watch me stroke you, Ross. Watch my pretty hands jack off your big cock."

One hand is sliding up and down the full length of my cock, rubbing the head each time it gets there, the other is manipulating and caressing my balls. I watch this spectacle carefully as I come closer and closer to the brink.

I moan out, "Ooohhhh Chloe!!!! I'mmmm going to cummm!"

The hand on my balls, squeezes tightly at the base of my cock, under my balls sac and the one stroking my cock begins to pump me vigorously. My need to cum is so great but I can't release it.

"Chloe, please make me cum! I need to cum so bad, please!"

She continues both squeezing me and pumping me. My knees grow rubbery and I slide to the shower floor with her hands still working on me. As I feel like I am about to pass out, she stops pumping me. When the pulses from my balls up to my cock subside, she releases the tight grip at the base.

Chloe gives me a quick kiss and smiles at me, telling me, "Dry off and lay on the bed. I have a surprise for you."

I do just as she tells me. No surprise there. I lay on the bed, contemplating just what she might do to me next. I can never predict her moods and whims. I notice that there are restraints on each of the corner posts. When did she do this, I wonder.

I know what the restraints are for and what she wants me to do. Starting with my ankles and then my wrists, one by one, I strap them on myself.

I notice some movement to my right and look over at the big walk in closet. Chloe emerges as a picture from one of my wildest wet dreams. My wife likes girly things and Chloe is wearing one of her baby doll nighties. Pink with white lace. It is not sheer but being that Chloe is much curvier than Mary, it lewdly emphasizes her full curves. Because of those curves it is much shorter on Chloe and doesn't quite cover her smooth pussy or the bottom of her ass checks.

Chloe's silky, fine, platinum hair is pulled back into her usual twin pig tails tied with frilly pink bows giving her the young innocent look she loves. Her face is made up sluttishly. Glossy, bright red lipstick spread heavily over her smiling lips and dark eyeliner and mascara frame her sexy eyes. To top off this look she is wearing a pair of shiny black, high heeled pumps over frilly pink ankle sox.

My cock was throbbing and leaking as Chloe slowly turned around and asked, "Do you like this, baby? Do you like how I dress for my little toy?"

"Oh God, yes! Chloe, you look so sexy, so hot."

"Ross, do you want me to fuck you wearing your wife's nightie? Does it look sexier on me than it does her?"

"Yes, yes, Chloe. Mary's nightie looks so sexy on you and I want you to fuck me while you wear it."

With a smile, Chloe moved over to the bed and crawled up next to me. She spread her legs so that I could get a good look at her smooth, dripping pussy, so that I could smell her arousal. She reached down and lightly stroked my hard cock, almost absentmindedly while watching my reactions.

As I began to whimper and moan, she lifted one leg and straddled my face. There was something so exciting about being tented under the nightie like that. I was isolated with her pussy. It magnified her womanhood and my need to please her.

"Like what you see, baby?"

"Yes, please let me lick you."

Her pussy slowly sunk down to my hungry mouth, brushing against my lips. I pushed my tongue deep into her sweet, tangy hole and lapped at her like a starving animal. Her hips began to undulate on my face and she began whimpering and moaning as well. As her climax came closer, she reached down and grabbed my head pulling my face and tongue deep into her.

Her hips bucked and she began wailing, "Oh, soooo goooood. Sooooo gooood! Lick me baby. Make me cum on your tongue. Taste me baby. Ooooohhhhh!!!!"

Her juices poured from her spasming pussy, all over my face and onto my dancing tongue as her sexy body shuttered and shook above me. As the waves of pleasure slowly subsided, she languidly swung her leg over my head. Chloe looked down at me, enjoying the sight of my face, shiny with her slick orgasmic juices.

"When I fuck you, toy, I want you crazy, mad, out of your mind with lust. I want you so hot and needy filled that you can't think of anything but me and my pussy sliding up and down on your cock."

"Oh Chloe, I need you right now. I need to be fucked by you and have you make me cum."

She laid over me so that her pussy was over my face and her mouth was so very near my cock. I lifted my head and slowly began licking her hot, slippery pussy lips once more. She began tickling my balls and lightly licking the head of my cock. As I continued licking her leaking pussy, her mouth would engulf my cock head and slowly slide down my length and then back up.

She would pull her mouth off me with a loud, wet slurp and ask me naughty questions.

"Do you like the way I suck you cock, toy"

"Does my pussy taste sweet?"

"Do you want to feel your big, thick cock inside Chloe's tight little pussy?"

"Should I let you pump me fully of your nasty, sticky cum, baby?"

Just as she had me balanced on the edge of pleasure and insanity once again, she moved off me and straddled my hips. The nightie was just short enough on her that I could see as she rocked her hips back and forth, caressing the length of my hard cock with her slick pussy lips.

"Do you like being fucked by me when I look like a sexy little girl, Ross?"

"Yes, Chloe. You look so sexy when you dress like this it makes me want you so much."

"I love to fuck when I feel like a sexy little girl, seducing and controlling and big, strong man like you."

Her pussy sliding on me was driving me out of my mind. She reached up and pulled the front of the nightie down and let her big, firm tits hang over the neckline. God, she looked so lewd and so bawdy like this. So damn sexy and exciting. A wanton slut using me as she wishes and I couldn't do anything about it.

Chloe leaned forward and gave me a kiss. Just a light touch on the lips, before she began licking my lips and face. I was squirming under her with need and desire for her as she dangled her warm soft tits over my face. She let me lift my head and lick and suck at her erect nipples for a bit.

She then pulled my head up and buried in the warm, smooth, soft valley between her big tits. I love it when she does this, overwhelming my senses. Her hand reached down and she tickled my balls with her long red nails. I felt her hips rise as she grasped my hard cock and placed the sticky, drooling head at the mouth of her pussy. She slid the head through the cleft between her lips a few times and then impaled herself on my.

She fucked me slowly, sensuously by rolling her hips and squeezing her pussy around me. Occasionally, she would pull my face from her tit valley so that I could suck on her nipples but she always pulled me back there as her hips moved and stimulated my manhood buried deep within her.

There was no tease this time, except for the slow pace. Our excitement and need built but she kept the same sensuous pace. Even as we were both gasping and sweating, her hips never changed pace.

She sat upright on my pulsing pole and looked down into my eyes, smiling her wicked smile and told me, "Hold on, baby. Be a good toy and don't cum until you cannot possibly hold back any more. I'm doing the same thing. I won't cum all over your big cock until I am completely out of control. That's when I want you to pump me full of your gooey cum."

"Yes, Chloe. I will wait until you are cumming all over my big cock. I will pump my Mistress full of my cum as she is cumming all over my cock."

With this declaration, Chloe began bucking and moaning, "Ooooohhhh Rossssss! I'mmmmm cummmingggg! I'mmm cummmminngggg all over your big, thick cock!"

With that I released my load, thrusting my hips up and burying myself deep within her womb. Ever the good toy, I shouted out, "Chloe, I'mmmm cummminggg! I'mmm deep inside of you!!!"

As the waves of pleasure subsided, Chloe slumped down across my chest. Both of us sweating and rasping our breaths. With her face so close to mine, she murmured, "Wow. What a good little pleasure toy you are. That was fantastic. But now you have something else to do."

Hopping off the bed, she moved around with her tits bouncing lewdly over the neckline of the nightie and swinging her saucy ass all around. She quickly released the restraints on my wrists and shouted, "Follow me, toy!"

Moving as quickly as I could, I got up and followed her to the den where I found her sitting in my favorite recliner. Her legs were spread wide and I could see my cum oozing slowly from her gaping and well fucked pussy. She smiled at me as I watched her rub her clit using my sticky mess to lubricate her masturbation.

Chloe then crooked her finger at me and I did as she wished. I walked across the room and knelt at her feet. She placed her calves on my shoulders and then locked her ankles behind my head. By bending her knees, she pulled my face to her messy pussy. At once I began licking my sticky, gooey mess from her gaping hole. She coaxed me on by rubbing the heels of her shoes across my back.

As she laced her fingers into my hair and wrapped her thighs tightly around my head, the last thing I heard was:

"Such a good toy. It is early in the evening yet and we have all night. What nightie should I wear to fuck you next? Which nightie did Mary wear on your wedding night?"

Then her warm, smooth thighs closed around my head...

12