Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was absolutely pleased. The belt along with her bracelets/anklets plus the ruby & sapphire necklace were meaningful symbols of declaring the woman she had become. One of the hearts was inscribed TLR (for Texas Love Ranch) Daisy Chain Queen. Chloe decided once she returned to Minnesota she would have the other hearts also appropriately engraved to forever act as a reminder of this orgy and particularly this game.

While Chloe was eating, drinking & conversing with the Daisy Chain players, a group of five men had also gathered around her. All of these men appeared to be of the same age- in their mid to late twenties, obviously younger than the Daisy Chain players. Eventually the Daisy Chain players dispersed & Chloe was left with these five male apparent admirers. The leader of the group introduced himself as Pedro and the other members of the group as Carlos, Enrique, Juan and Jorge.

"Well I am Chloe. Not to seem racist but you all seem to have unmistakable New England accents and none of you look like Mexican, Hispanic or even Porto Rican. Yet all of you are sporting Mexican names. So what gives?"

"The swingers community operates on a basis of anonymity. Someone like Charlotte Thornton, whom I had seen that you had already met, can be certain that their presence here and other similar sex clubs will not be leaked out to the general public. This is really a mutual benefit necessity. A leak of anyone jeopardizes the exposure of everyone in the club and the existence of the club itself. However despite the assurance of confidentially, some like to adopt a pseudonym while others have a moniker bestowed on them by other members. You Chloe, for example have already been nicknamed the 'Minnesota Enchantress' as a result of your reported activity here. "

"Oh my! The 'Minnesota Enchantress. Really? Oh wow! What can I say? I'm honored I'm sure."

Pedro laughed & continued: "All five of us are friends & yes we are from Massachusetts. We attended Boston College together where we became fast friends. We all joined the Texas Love Ranch upon sponsorship of a friend of one of our parents. On our very first visit her we were all entertained together by a voluptuous Mexican senora. She referred to us as her five gringos. We liked the moniker so much that we each adopted the Mexican named that was equivalent to our actual Anglo-Saxon name."

Chloe asked: "So do all five of you operate as a unit at these orgies?"

"Yes after the Mexican senora proved to be so appreciative of our efforts, and since the club is the only realistic opportunity we have to indulge in this type of sexual activity, we have vowed that whenever we are here to forsake the mundane sex we could normally have in any case. So we, tonight, the five gringos offer to entertain the 'Minnesota Enchantress' to her ultimate pleasure."

Chloe purred: "Oh my! To be fucked by five handsome & well endowed men all at once. A girl surely could not ask for more. I must say that I've never tried five men at once before, but I am one always ready to climb new mountains."

Enrique joined in on the conversation: "On behalf of the five gringos, I want to say how pleased we are to entertain the 'Minnesota Enchantress' the deserved winner of the Texas Love Ranch's Daisy Chain game."

"Oh thank you kind sir. As you can see I am wearing my winning chain belt so I can start my reign as the Daisy Queen in style."

The five gringos laughed and Pedro replied: "OK come with us. I have actually already secured a room large enough to accommodate us all comfortably."

When they entered the room, which was on the second floor of the first building, Chloe felt that the wallpaper projected the ambience of a cheap whorehouse. However the bed was obviously custom made containing a water mattress about one third larger than a standard king sized one. The bed covers had been removed so that bed only was covered by a custom fitted sheet & some pillows. Obviously the Texas Love Ranch had a special supplier for its beds & mattresses.

There were four very comfortable chairs strewn about. There was a large dresser with drawers containing sex toys, aphrodisiacs, creams, ointments and some pot and its paraphernalia. On top of the dresser were a carafe of red wine & a carafe of white wine. Also there were platters of cheese, crackers & sausages.

There was a huge movable mirror hanging down from the ceiling. The mirror provided visual aid to enhance the sexual pleasure. There were no curtains on the floor to ceiling picture window which thus provided moonlight illumination to the room. The head of the bed was set against the window to allow even further exotic visual images. Chloe spotted a telephone on the corner of the dresser and therefore, said:

"Guys before we get started, I see a telephone & I want to use it to set up a wake up call so that I don't miss my flight back to Minnesota." As the five gringos were frowning, Chloe added: "Don't worry it is not for the crack of dawn. I don't have to leave the Ranch until 1:00 PM. But as none of us obviously have watches I must ensure that I am ready at that time." Accordingly Chloe set the call for 12:30 to allow time for a shower in the on suite bathroom.

Pedro, meanwhile, got on the bed to lie flat on his back. Requiring no foreplay Chloe climbed on and straddling his hips, with her back to him, she lowered herself. Once her ass neared his crotch, she reached behind her back and grabbed his cock, which was sufficiently stiff, to guide it into her anus. Upon successful penetration, she leaned backwards to settle on his chest with her feet flat on his legs. Pedro spread their legs as wide as possible.

Carlos then got on the bed on his knees and moved inside their thighs. He was able to penetrate Chloe's vagina who wrapped her legs around his trunk to ensure not losing the connection. At this point Pedro & Carlos were still to allow the other three gringos to arrange themselves. Enrique was on his knees located near Chloe's face so with a twist of her head she could conveniently administer a blow job. Jorge & Juan placed themselves so that Chloe could comfortably conduct hand jobs. Before taking Enrique's cock in her mouth she said:

"Jorge & Juan, I want you to know I believe sperm belongs in pussy, in ass or in mouth not on the bed sheets. Please tap on my wrist to indicate when you are about to cum and I will take your gorgeous cock in my mouth so I can capture your cum."

Without further ado she popped Enrique's cock in her mouth and started sucking & licking it. She took a hold of Jorge's & Juan's cocks with her hands & started stroking. Carlos & Pedro started pumping their cocks in her lower orifices.

Chloe soon lost her sense of reality because the things happening to her body seemed to originate from an indefinable source. It was one thing when engaged in ordinary fucking; the pleasure from her pussy is explainable. However being assaulted from her ass & pussy simultaneously with sucking on a cock always confuses her mind as to where her pleasure is coming from. But in conjunction where she is also stroking two cocks blew her mind completely.

She soon started experiencing multiple orgasms within it seemed like only seconds after she commenced the quintuple fuck. Because her mouth was occupied, and her body was naturally moving in rhythm with the thrusts of her male partners, the five gringos did not discern her ecstasy.

After about her third successive orgasm her brain seemed to stop functioning. She became vaguely aware that Enrique had ejaculated in her mouth and she had swallowed his semen mostly in self defense. When Jorge tapped her wrist, she moved mechanically to take his cock into her mouth. It seemed like seconds after ingesting his sperm she had Juan's cock in her mouth, but she could not recall the circumstances.

After swallowing Juan's jism her mouth then automatically took in Jorge's cock but her mind did not seem to register. Likewise her mind did not notice that both Pedro & Carlos were ejaculating in her lower orifices. Enrique & Juan, having emptied their loads in Chloe's mouth left the bed to partake of the wine & cheese. When Jorge finished he joined them.

When Carlos expelled his seed his cock remained rock hard in Chloe's cunt. Apparently not caring whether Pedro had finished or not (luckily for Pedro he had), he grabbed hold of Chloe and flipped them both off Pedro over to lie on his back with Chloe on top facing him. There was a very audible popping sound when Pedro's cock was wrenched out of Chloe's anus. Carlos was able to maintain his cock in Chloe's pussy throughout this maneuver.

With Chloe now atop of Carlos her hips automatically started gyrating to meet & take in his thrusts. Slowly Chloe emerged from her sexual daze brought on by the five cock fuck, and she could concentrate and be aware of the now one cock in her vagina. And oh what a wonderful cock it was! Carlos' monster cock filled her completely and touched her womb on each thrust. Chloe noted that although a double penetration fuck was very exciting, exotic & erotic and most of all very enjoyable; still because of the positioning necessary for a successful double penetration, the two men could not insert their entire length of their manhood in her orifices.

So Chloe was thrilled to feel all of Carlo's magnificent rod maneuver in her cunt. Inspired she sped up her movements causing her tits to flop along his hairy chest and strike him in the chin repeatedly. She could sense her heavy deep passion incubating in her pussy, numbing her muscles; entering into her bloodstream, making her blood boil; invading every fiber of her body & soul, making her swoon. Now her orgasm started rolling over entire body like a tidal wave sweeping ashore. Her orgasm was as intensive as ever but strangely enough did not compel her to be vocal. Instead she just perspired fiercely and let out some deep breaths and a long sigh.

As her orgasm started ebbing, she sensed Carlos flooding her vagina with his seed. As he finished with a loud grunt, his cock wilted with remarkable celerity and slipped out of her cunt. Chloe tumbled to her right side numbed by exhaustion and succumbed to a renewal of her previous sexual daze, but at least she remained a little more alert this time.

Carlos, thus, quit the bed to join the others, and Enrique replaced him on the bed. He approached Chloe to her back and spooned her. Chloe was aware enough to discern his intentions, so she lifted her left leg to allow easier access to her pussy. Enrique then smoothly inserted his penis inside her cunt, undeterred by the overflow of Carlos' cum. Chloe curled her leg around Enrique's thigh so that she was partially leaning on him as he started fucking her.

In this position Chloe's clitoris was not in contact with his cock so it was devoid of stimulation. To Chloe's happy surprise, Enrique had obtained a metal dildo from the dresser drawer and was rubbing it on her clit. This unexpected stimulation of her clit, brought on a big smile to her face. Chloe snapped out of her lethargy, and actually purred:

"You gringos sure know how to fuck! Oh my Enrique you do know how to make me purr."

In gratitude, Chloe caressed his head, and twisted her own so she could kiss him while he was fucking her. The coupling was perfect as perfect could be. This time when she reached her orgasm she was not silent. She was very loud indeed, screaming in fact, at the top of her voice. The other gringos applauded and each of them high-fived Enrique congratulating on his success in driving Chloe wild.

As Enrique disengaged & left the bed, Chloe slumped to her back to recover her sanity. The last orgasm had thrown her for a loop. She was embarrassed by her screaming since she had a visible audience. However, in the matters of sex she knew she had few if any inhibitions. While she was contemplating such thoughts, Juan climbed onto the bed and without any foreplay even a greeting kiss, plunged his cock into her now very soggy pussy. He started fucking her in the missionary position and it became clear to her that sleeping that night was just not in the cards for her.

Chloe wrapped her legs around Juan with the thought that if she was going to be fucked in a gang bang again, albeit this time only with five guys, she might as well make the most of it. With such attitude she became very active in moving her hips. Chloe was cognizant that Juan possessed the smallest cock of the gringos, but he more than made up for such shortcoming by his very skilful maneuvering in her vagina. Unerringly he made contact with all her erogenous spots thrilling her to the point that she was raking his back with her fingernails. She was moaning and groaning, while her body squirmed in response to his excellent fucking.

The now familiar pleasure sensations equivalent to a tidal wave sweeping ashore, soon overcame her senses and once again she was screaming out her orgasm. Juan was all smiles as he took pride in inducing the 'Minnesota Enchantress' to experience such an intensive climax. He gained more satisfaction in that, then the pleasure he derived from his ejaculation.

Pedro claimed his turn next and he was interested in sodomizing her again. He took a hold of Chloe's legs and pulled her to the bottom edge of the bed. He placed a pillow for her on the floor and with the help of Enrique turned her around. They then picked her up, turning her upside down, lowered her head & neck on the pillow. Her back rested against the bed frame and her arms/hands were splayed out along the floor towards the bed & underneath it to help maintain her balance in such an awkward position. This left her legs spread out in a "vee" and tottering towards the floor.

One of the other gringos, utilizing the control switches on the wall, caused the ceiling mirror to move and center above Chloe. He also lowered the mirror to enable a close up view for Chloe. Chloe had been so focused in her passion when Enrique & Jose were screwing her that she did not even glimpse at this overhead mirror at that time. But this time she was totally fascinated as she was staring at it and seeing the image of her bottom. Chloe was somewhat overweight for her height but such did not detract from her beauty whatsoever. However the extra weight did show up on her hips so that Chloe was in the habit of making reference to her "fat ass". Despite such self deprecation, Chloe was not overly concerned about her so called "fat ass" as she never even contemplated on undertaking a diet to lose that weight.

Pedro straddled her ass while remaining outside her thighs. Before doing anything else, with his hands, he spread her ass cheeks. Her inverted position thus caused her ass hole to gape wide open by his action. The ensuing exciting visual made Chloe think that had this not been her own body she would have been absolutely desirous of licking, sucking & kissing at what she saw.

With a wicked grin, Pedro aligned his cock to enter her anus straight down. In such position all that was necessary to make this anal intercourse work, was for him just to flex his thighs repeatedly. For Chloe this had to be the ultimate passive role she ever had experienced in sex. She loved being active during sex, but this time staring at the mirror and seeing her ass being violated, while she was feeling the stroking, was a great turn on for her. This visual treat adequately replaced her usual joy associated with her active participation in past sexual acts.

She reached her orgasm at the same time as Pedro was spilling his seed into her ass. Because of the way her body was situated, gravity took over so that Pedro's expelled sperm remained in her ass. She was spared the feeling of superfluous cum seeping out of her anus & dribbling down her thighs. Because of the way her head & neck was placed on the pillow it would have been impossible, even had she been so inclined, to vocalize her climax. Instead her ecstasy burned its way throughout her body & soul.

When Pedro extracted himself, Chloe just tumbled down and rested for a moment lying on her side on the floor. When she got up to her feet she saw Jorge ensconced in the bed, flat on his back. Surprisingly, Jorge indicated that he wanted to indulge in a 69 oral sex act rather than penetrating her cunt or ass. This was a welcome respite for her to assuage some soreness developing in her nether regions. So Chloe straddled his head & lowered her crotch to his face.

Jorge was undaunted by the amount of sperm mixed with her juices lodged in her orifices. He was happily licking her and smelling her, just as if she had freshly returned from drying herself off after a thorough shower. Chloe bent down to his crotch & took his cock into her mouth. As she had not had a cock in her mouth since the quintuple fuck, she savored Jorge's beautiful penis. She gave him the full treatment; fondling his balls; licking his balls; taking his balls in her mouth; licking his foreskin inside & out; licking his cockhead; licking the length of his whole shaft; taking his cockhead into her mouth & swirling it with her tongue; taking his cock in its entirety into her mouth; sucking & slurping his cock; and finally sticking three fingers into his rectum driving his passion to an unbearable edge.

Meanwhile he gave her as good as he got. He licked the inside of her thighs; licked her labia; sucked in her labia to lick her cunt all over; nipped her clit; bit her clit; sucked in her clit & licked all sucked in surrounding area; thoroughly licking her perineum; reaming her anus; curling his tongue to penetrate her rectum; and finally sticking three fingers into her rectum as well.

When he reached his climax and started spurting his cum in her mouth, it triggered her orgasm. Her subsequent orgasm caused her vaginal muscles to relax and this in turn caused the release of the stored sperm of her previous penetrations. Mixed with her vaginal juices, the fluids tumbled out of her cunt and into his invading tongue which he ingested. Jorge was not appalled but instead considered he had had a tasty treat.

When Jorge quit Chloe, it was turn for Carlos to fuck her. And so the fucking of Chloe continued throughout the night. The gringos proved to be very innovative lovers. They introduced Chloe to various new positions she had not yet experienced before. And they were gentlemanly in behavior devoid of crude & lewd commentary & disparaging references to Chloe. There was a respectful camaraderie between Chloe and the five gringos.

Now to retain and maintain their stamina, the gringos were able to nap throughout the night on the comfortable chairs, when not in the arms of Chloe. Obviously Chloe did not have such restful respite available. Although she was always active and her adrenaline was fueled by the sexual pleasures visited on her as well as the challenge to endure, she nevertheless began to break down. Finally when dawn broke & sunlight started to filter into the room, Chloe felt she had had enough and could not continue. But still she did not want to quit. So as Pedro was approaching for yet another coupling, Chloe held up her hand, and seeing as how all the gringos happened to be awake, said:

"Guys! Guys! I know this has turned out to be a marathon fuck fest with the goal to fuck as long as possible as often as possible. I get that & I do not object to it. But I need a break or I'll pass out. And I'm sure you will get no pleasure from fucking a lump of non moving female flesh. So what do you say to a break of 20 to 30 minutes? I need some sustenance to catch my second wind. Now I can still do a quickie right now with Pedro, but in the meantime why don't one of you or better yet two of you hustle down to the kitchen & rustle us some breakfast. I sure could use some coffee, orange juice, eggs, bacon and pancakes. I understand the staff is available 24/3 just for such purposes."