Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enrique asked: "Er...don't you mean 24/7?"

"No silly the orgy only lasts three days so the staff is not available for the other four days of the week."

Enrique & Juan then left for the kitchen to arrange for breakfast for all. Pedro & Chloe settled into a normal missionary position fuck. Soon Enrique & Juan returned with two staff members wheeling into the room three carts containing a full & delicious breakfast buffet. As those four persons entered Chloe & Pedro were completing their tryst and were almost at their mutual orgasm point. Since by now Chloe was getting used to being an exhibitionist, and as the staff was truly unobtrusive, she was not the least bit embarrassed. In fact she cried out loudly her orgasm while the staff was pouring out the coffee before quitting the room.

Chloe & Pedro then joined the rest of the group for a hearty breakfast and Chloe was revived. She had caught her second wind and knew she could now finish. However she intimated to the group that she would rather be entertained by two men at the same time from now on to ensure she would not fall asleep. For such outrageous suggestion Carlos & Jorge, the next two up decided that Chloe had to be spanked for such a bold demand. So as Chloe assumed a doggie position on her hands & knees to suck Jorge's cock, Carlos got behind her and smacked her bottom with his bare hand.

He kept spanking her all the time she was sucking Jorge's cock. Each smack necessarily caused her body to jerk forward and she adjusted her oral stimulation to coincide with each blow to her buttocks. Each slap caused her to grunt & to the untrained ear these grunts seemed to reflect pain. But in Chloe's mind each slap on her ass felt good sending pleasure sensations flowing throughout her body. As her ass changed to rosy red, she reached her climax and was orgasming slightly before Jorge started shooting his cum into her mouth.

For the remainder of the couplings Chloe was able to react on each occasion as if it was her initial fuck. Such freshness by Chloe rebounded to the gringos such that each three-way was inspiring to all participants. The excitement of the non stop fucking reached a crescendo about noon when all realized this marathon sex activity was about to end.

Instinctively all sensed that only one final sexual intercourse was available & to make the most of it everyone subconsciously opted to end it with a big bang; i.e. another quintuple fuck but reverse of the original. So Enrique was flat on his back although his crotch was nestling on a pillow for an elevated position. Chloe impaled her self on his cock and Juan positioned himself behind her to enter her ass. Chloe then was sucking on Jorge's cock as her hands manhandled Pedro's & Carlos' cocks.

This time the fucking was absolutely intense and everyone's mind was on the same page. As a result everyone, obviously including Chloe, reached their climaxes virtually at the same time. Chloe's own orgasm, and by this time it was her umpteenth orgasm of the night, was so overpowering that she was only vaguely aware that Pedro & Carlos had cum solely by her hand jobs. That their sperm shot out directly and mostly onto the bedsheets did not really register in her brain.

As her orgasm came to an end she collapsed and rolled off Enrique. She almost fell asleep. Pedro though, recognizing & acknowledging, the wake up call previously ordered by Chloe, shook her to alertness. She then sprung up and headed towards the ensuite bathroom for a thorough shower. When she finished her shower & drying off, she then had just enough time to get to the locker area to don her clothes prior to leaving the orgy.

As Chloe met Randy for departure from the orgy, fatigue had set in & absolutely overcame her. She was barely able to stand and keep her eyes open. She was able to mumble that she had a great time, when asked by Randy, but she was incapable of elaborating. As soon as she was in the limousine, she fell into an instant deep sleep & was snoring quite loudly before the limo even left the driveway of the ranch. Randy always marveled at how loud & masculine sounding was her snoring. Paradoxically, since this was the only non female aspect to her persona, he found her snoring oddly endearing.

Their driver was the same one they had when they arrived. Remembering her naked entrance to the ranch & noticing her somnolent state in departure, he concluded that she was a "player". He correctly reasoned that she had not slept a wink during her stay at the orgy.

Chloe managed to stay awake long enough to transport herself from the limo to the plane. But she was asleep during the entire flight back to Minneapolis, wasting the first class services available. Luckily for Randy's dignity, Chloe did not snore during the flight so that the couple did not attract baleful stares from the fellow passengers.

When Randy drove Chloe to her apartment, she was barely awake and could not volunteer any information as to what transpired at the orgy. So all Randy knew was what he saw of her at the orgy. The only thing he saw was that she fucked or tried to fuck a truly old & repulsive man. He wanted to ask her about that, since to him it was simply inconceivable that she would prefer to fuck a presumable octogenarian to the numerous handsome studs that were available. He wondered whether she had had as a truly good time as she had professed.