All Comments on 'Chloe's Story Ch. 01'

by MandyM1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

keep going. great storyline. i might make her slightly more reluctant but give in anyways

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago
Joey is luckly

He gets rid of a fat turd of a wife and only has a few years invest in the marriage. She will be sold like a hunk of meat and finally for meat, just cut up and feed to the pigs. I feel sorry for the pigs!

Any luck and she will get AIDS and spread it to all of shit head Masters.

BuzzboyBuzzboyalmost 13 years ago
Great first chapter

More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
10 Stars!!

Fuck! This is such a hot story. She's a complete cock whore and a slut, she truly is Fuck Meat, but they're the best to fuck and they always put out when told to. Hope she gets fucked senseless in future chapters, I for one will be looking forward to reading some more.

BiSubbieAtlBiSubbieAtlover 7 years ago
Perfect

I enjoy the pacing of the story and your insight into the emotional magnetism of submission. Hearing the young wife's willingness to submit to humiliation before her husband or in public is sexy. I hope you write many more chapters for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First 3 pages best

The first 3 pages of this story is one of my favorites - but after that so unbelievable as to be a total disappointment.

campswampycampswampyalmost 4 years ago
Beautifully Submissive

Great story Mandy ! You certainly love strong assertive men.

I especially like the dance scene with Derrek, although he is an arragant asshole and your two bosses using you. Almost seems like a true story ?

I’m sure the next two installments will be equally arousing.

You are a perfect fucktoy, body and soul !

GrayHairGuyGrayHairGuy5 months ago

What a fantastic story! Love the detail and it was so real. I could not quit until i read it all. Cant wait to read more.. Loved reading about it as it got wilder and wilder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous