Chloe's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MandyM1
MandyM1
173 Followers

"In the trash?" I asked. "Why? What will I wear home?"

"In the trash because that's what I want. And you won't be wearing anything home!"

I started to say something, but decided not to and simply did as Derrick had ordered. I suddenly wanted very much to be totally submissive.

The inside of the house was even more sensational, more awe inspiring than the outside. It was fantastic. The entire inside was engulfed in an aura of wealth and ease, the kind of taste that I imagined could only come from long acquaintance with money. In the backyard, a large cabana ran out to a stunning pool which was designed to look like an English lake.

"Like it?" Derrick asked.

"Oh my God, Derrick, it's truly dazzling. You are so lucky to live here."

"Well, I'm glad you like it, he said, cupping my breast and squeezing it tightly. "I'm ready to fuck you now, he added casually, leading me back into the house.

He took me to a bedroom just off the pool and pushed me down on the bed. I watched him undress, feeling my breath coming in short hard pants.

Naked, Derrick was a very impressive sight. He was like an Adonis, almost impossibly perfect. His chest was tight and muscled, descending to classic six-pack abs. He obviously frequented the gym, and I could tell from the way he approached the bed that he knew how he looked and was confident that I, like most women, was an admirer. And he was right!

The more I looked the more excited I became. He truly was magnificent. He turned to me and approached the bed, his splendid, rigid shaft poised to use me. My eyes were fixated on his imposing sex. It was thick, as thick if not more so than Mr. Compton's, and longer. I could see large, throbbing veins running down both sides. In other circumstances, his size and potency might be frightening. Here it was spine-tingling, breathtaking, exhilarating. I had never wanted anything so much!

He took me roughly by the ankles, and pushed my legs to my chest, and jerked them open, hurting me in the process. I understood though. Derrick was large and knew I would have to be fully opened to accommodate his size.

A sudden chill ran down my spine. What if I couldn't accommodate him. Mr. Damon had commented on how tight I was, and Derrick was bigger than Mr. Damon. Much bigger. I could not let that happen. I resolved no matter what to take him fully and completely.

"Oh God, Derrick," I moaned as he neared the bed. "I want you in me so much."

"Shut the fuck up, cunt," he growled. "I don't do foreplay," he added matter of factly. His cock rested inches from my wet and yearning belly. "You got a problem with that?"

"No," I meekly whispered, "not at all," looking submissively into his pale blue eyes.

How could I have a problem, I thought to myself. I was as wet as I had even been, and all the foreplay I needed, all the foreplay any woman should need, I thought, was here in the sight of this man's exceptional body and his extraordinary self confidence and defiant assurance. All I could think was how honored I felt that Derrick was willing to share his masterful sex with me.

I felt Derrick's cock stir and dropped my eyes just in time to see the head of his incomparable shaft breach my labia and begin its long, deep journey inside a very wet and welcoming me. My vagina opened easily to him on his first stroke as it penetrated as deep as any man had ever gone. But looking down, I saw to my consternation that fully a quarter of his cock was still outside my body.

When he pulled back for his next stroke, I adjusted my hips as best I could to more fully accept him.

"You're fucking tight, cunt," he grimaced, spreading my legs painfully apart.

I felt his next stroke slightly tear my insides. He was now in totally virginal territory, a depth no man had yet penetrated, but still not fully inside me. I knew I would bleed a little after, but it mattered not at all.

His next deep stroke was accompanied by a snort, as he drove himself hard inside me. My body seemed to buck a bit and I felt a more violent tearing, and when he slammed brutally up hard against my cervix, I couldn't help an involuntary little yelp.

But I was now fully impaled on his glorious shaft, and each ensuing thrust embedded him deeper inside my yielding body. I rose to meet each plunge, each stabbing lunge, as that incredible knot of intense pleasure grew steadily inside my belly. I realized that I had been moaning "Derrick, fuck me," over and over in some sort of erotic incantation. I had never felt such desire, such insane yearning, such utter submission.

He shifted my legs to open me even more completely, and pulling hard on my nipples, increased his tempo, now slamming himself into me, tearing deeper and deeper inside me. I could feel that same sensation in my belly that Mr. Compton had produced as he drove me toward that concentrated passion that so engulfed me when he ejaculated inside me, only this was tenfold. It was now a little ball deep in my belly that each of Derrick's long, hard fervent thrusts into my vagina made bigger and bigger. I knew I would soon explode into that climax that M. Compton had so amazingly shown me.

Derrick's was by far the largest cock to have penetrated my body, and my consciousness of the depth of his incursion, his breach of my body as his rigid sex probed my cervix, only intensified when he began to drive harder and harder into my loosening womb.

My first climax was a preview of what I knew was to come, but even it was intense enough to produce an audible gasp of pleasure. Each ensuing mini-climax intensified the fascination, the lure of complete satisfaction. I couldn't help myself. Even though Derrick had warned me to shut up, I was moaning like a common whore, whispering, "Oh, God, fuck me, Derrick," over and over.

And then in one great burst he ejaculated his divine seed deep into my burning womb, and I felt myself utterly transported. I was helplessly in the throes of passion and in complete abandonment could only utter, "Oh God, Derrick, Oh God, Derrick" over and over again as spasms of pure lust convulsed my body.

When he pulled out of me and offered his cock for me to lick clean, I accepted it in honest gratitude, even humility. I knew I had been fucked by a god. I knew, too, that when Derrick demanded my body, it would be his to do what he wished with.

As I arose to go to the car, I asked Derrick for my clothes, forgetting what we had done with them.

"I threw them in the trash, slut" he said. "Remember?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I said, laughing nervously. "But I need something to wear home."

"No, babe, you don't," he said, looking me up and down. "I like looking at your body and I don't want it covered."

"You expect me to ride all the way home naked?" I asked in rising excitement. There was something about the danger and Derrick's utter disdain for it that was electrifying, again stirring an agonizing lust for him deep inside me. It was different from when I had done this with Joey. This was real! And this was by no means "innocent"! I was definitely Derrick's slut.

"Yeah, I do."

"And walk into my apartment naked?"

"That's what I want."

What if someone sees me?"

"I really don't give a shit about that," he stated. "Not my problem."

"Derrick, you are a very exciting but dangerous man. I probably should run like mad from you!"

"But you won't, will you."

"No, Derrick, I won't. I'm yours, as I'm sure you know. I'm sure you knew it when you wrote your number on my boob."

"You liked that, didn't you," he said.

"Yeah, I guess I did," I replied. "A lot, I guess."

"You see that marker on the table there?" he pointed. "Bring it to me."

I picked it up and dutifully brought it to him.

"Turn around and bend over," he said gruffly.

I bent over, holding my knees, while he steady wrote something across my ass.

"What did you write?" I asked.

"You don't need to know now," he answered, "but I want it to stay there until I take it off. Understood?"

"Yes, of course," I submissively answered, as Derrick rose and taking me by the hair, pulled me erect.

"Let's go, slut," Derrick said, and took me by the hand and led me naked to the car.

"Listen, the dealership is having a grand reopening this weekend to showcase the new work we had done," Derrick said on the way to my place. "I want you and Joey to be there, and I want you dressed in something hot, something fucking outrageous, got it?"

I nodded my head obediently.

"What I wrote on your as stays there until then."

I again nodded without protest.

"Your wimp husband is a car guy, right?"

"He's a mechanic, yes"

"Well, I'm going to play with him a bit, have some guys show him around the garage, maybe make him an offer while I'm fucking you."

"Derrick, don't be mean," I said with little conviction. I was more than excited by his obvious confidence and assurance. I could feel myself moistening again.

I was terribly nervous when we arrived at my apartment complex. Derrick had parked in the back, which would mean that I would have to walk around the side of the building and half a block down a major street totally nude. Fortunately, it was nearly 3:00 a.m., so I hoped there would be no traffic.

But of course there was! The first car honked and Derrick simply waved. He was just so sure of himself. Two other cars also honked, but Derrick ignored those and walked me into the complex. By now I was such a mixture of nerves and lust that I thought I might actually pass out, but we made it safely to my door and once in, I simply fell into Derrick's arms.

"Derrick," I whispered pleadingly, "I really need you to fuck me again. Please," I begged.

He simply grunted. "Where's your bedroom, cunt?"

I walked him quickly back to the bedroom and watched him again undress. And again the perfection of his body put chills down my spine. I would need no foreplay this time either.

"May I suck your cock, Derrick," I implored like some beseeching slut.

"This where you husband fucks you?" he answered in reply.

"Yes," I said, "but not in any way like you do."

He looked around the room slowly, and then motioned me to his cock, taking a fistful of my hair and guiding my mouth to his magnificent cock. I wished he had been the first. I sucked him with gratitude and with an intense desire to please. As he sought the back of my throat, I determined that he would have it all, and concentrating intensely to attenuate my gag reflex, I drew him completely down my throat. At least he was the first to do that.

The gasp of appreciation as his cock slipped fully down my throat was the most gratifying and fulfilling sound I have ever heard. I will never forget the deep and abiding satisfaction I felt at the pleasure he derived from my mouth there in my bedroom.

After a dozen or so deep plunges down my throat, he pulled me to my feet by my hair and jerked me toward the bed. "I want a little more of that tight cunt," he grunted, shoving me down on the bed. "It's gonna be hot fucking you in your husband's bed, you little hot fuck slut.

I know this is awful, but I wanted that, too. I wanted him to take me here in Joey's bed, wanted him to take Joey's wife because he could. Watching his cock pistoning in and out of my body, seeing the muscles across his chest rippling as he surged deeper and deeper, feeling his powerful thighs tighten as he drove harder and deeper into my dripping cunt only increased my sense of wonder and awe at the brilliance of his performance. Joey would never again fuck me in this bed without the enchanting memory of Derrick's cock deep inside me returning!

Though not shattering like my first climax with him, my response was more intense and more complete than any I'd experienced before him. Again, I felt proud to have produced the semen I humbly licked from his cock.

"You're a good fuck, Baby. You're a good enough fuck for me to occasionally share you with some people I need favors from," he said, caressing my tits and pinching my nipples. Another thing. I don't want you fucking that wimp husband of yours until you get my permission, understand."

I nodded that I did.

"I want you to start working on that little sissy, make him understand how important I am. I want you to get him to ask my permission to fuck you. That'll be fucking hot. I want him to watch me when I share you. I want him to know his wife is my whore!"

"Do you share Teri, too," I asked distractedly.

"Don't be stupid," he answered incredulously. "She's my girlfriend. You're my fuck bunny. You don't share your girlfriend. You understand that difference, fuck meat?"

"Yes," I nodded meekly, feeling unbelievable stupid.

"You're my fuck meat. In fact, that's your name now. Fuckmeat," he laughed. "That's your name. You tell everybody that," said over his shoulder as he prepared to leave. And I want both of you at that open house, and I want you looking hot!"

Looking in the mirror after he left, I saw that Derrick had written in big block letters across my butt: THIS ASS AND CUNT BELONG TO DERRICK CARTER."

MandyM1
MandyM1
173 Followers