Chocolate Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced again, double-checking that they were not in view of the windows. She stepped out of the panties and shorts and kicked them aside. Her pubic hair was golden reddish brown and closely trimmed.

He knelt on one knee and slid his hand up and down her inner thighs, moving slowly and stroking her very lightly, a bit higher with each stroke. He gently pushed the inside of her right thigh, urging her legs further apart. She spread her feet to shoulder width and bent her knees slightly to welcome his touch. He brushed back of his fingers softly up her left thigh, finally reaching but barely touching her swollen labia. A thin line of wetness had formed between her outer lips.

He lightly traced the moisture between the labia, back and forth, brushing her pubic hair but barely touching the wetness. He moistened his fingers with saliva as he stood up and, while leaning in to kiss her, reached down to again trace the thin wet line. Her labia were swelled, shiny wet and blooming for him. His fingers sawed back and forth along her now slippery lips. She moaned softly as his fingers gently stroked the swollen, sensitive labia that now glistened with her juices. She moved slightly with the rhythm of his fingers, thrusting her pubis up to aid him as he plunged two fingers deeply into her.

He alternated probing her slippery opening with slowly rubbing her labia and stiffened clit.. He took a moment to rub his splayed fingers up and down the length of her pussy, spreading her juices over her now glistening crotch.

She moaned, "God that feels good! Oohhh . . . nnoooo!" She put her hand over his and pushed it up and into her further. She was writhing and beginning to tremble.

He moved his left hand down her back and over her ass, grabbing and kneading first one cheek then the other, at first just softly but his initial gentleness turned to controlled roughness. She moaned louder and she breathed harder. He knifed his hand roughly between her cheeks and following the cleft underneath towards her pussy, rubbing her well scrubbed anus en route. She tilted her ass back and up, making her self more accessible to him. She then straddled both hands as if in a saddle, as he worked her pussy from front and back. His right hand was over her now swollen clitoris, rubbing up and down with his middle and ring fingers plunging into her with each stroke and pulling out to gently brutalize her clit again.

"Peter . . . god, damn, uunngghh. . . that's ssssoooo oohh" She moaned.

"Geezuuss . . . I love touching you. So . . . sexy . . ." he whispered harshly.

He pulled his left hand, fingers now shiny wet, back and he traced the darker skin from vagina to anus. He then gently rubbed the moisture around the tightly closed opening. He slowly worked his near dripping middle finger around the small closed orifice, not yet trying to enter it. As he gradually moistened her opening he felt the clenched ring of muscles ease a bit. He pushed his finger in the smallest of concentric circles, gradually entering the anus the length of his fingernail and continuing with tiny in and out movements.

She shuddered at the pressure on her opening. She was surprised when he touched her ass in such an intimate way. Her first husband had only done that on rare occasions. It now intensified her aroused state. She bucked her crotch back and forth and then forced herself to a stop. She was nearing orgasm but, aroused as she was, she really didn't want to cum standing up in the hallway, with her bra and top resting on her tits and her thighs aching from holding herself up against the wall.

She turned her mouth to his and kissed him softly, as she reached down to the grip the fingers caressing her vulva. "Let's go into the bedroom." she said.

She turned and walked down the hallway ahead of him, stretching her arms and pulling the knit top and bra high over her head and then she dramatically dropped them on the carpet as she walked.

He cracked a wry smiled as he followed her, watching the feminine grace of her slender back and easy sway of her hips as she seemed to glide down the hallway.

When she turned into the darkened bedroom she walked in a few steps and turned to face him. She stepped towards him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him fiercely, driving her tongue into his mouth. She backed up and tugged his polo shirt from the waistband of his trousers. She pulled the shirt over his head, dropped it and ran her hands through the rich brown hair on his chest and over his thick shoulders.

Not bad, she thought, a few extra pounds but muscular . . . someone who obviously spent some time at a gym. She ran her hand down the middle of his stomach, over his belt buckle to the bulge in the light-weight summer pants. She slowly rubbed him for a time, opened his belt and waist band, and then pulled down his zipper. As she tugged the pants towards his knees his erection poked through the fly of his boxers. She gripped it gently, stroking him slowly and rhythmically.

He broke the rhythm of the moment by pushing his pants and boxers to the floor and kicking them aside. As she again gripped his waving penis he directed her slowly backwards toward the bed. They lay down facing each other. They stroked each other's sex as they kissed.

He kissed in a gentle but insistent manner, alternately sucking on her lips and dueling her tongue with his. She loved the way he kissed. He was sensual, not too rough and completely unhurried.

He rolled her easily to her back and followed her, leaning partially over her with his fingers still stroking the now very sensitive vulva. He kissed his way down her neck to her breasts; once again he gently tortured her nipples. He savored them for a minute and continued down her belly to the closely trimmed pubic mound.

Spreading her thighs and raising her knees, he then tongued and kissed her tender labia and clit. She involuntarily bucked her hips to meet him, hands steadying his head she rubbed her wet and slippery crotch against his face, smearing vaginal secretions from his chin to his nose as she pushed more and more urgently.

"Oh God, unnngghh, good!" she whimpered..

She reached for his wrist and pulled urgently. He lifted his face and rubbed the slipperiness off on a fold of the sheet. As he moved eye to eye with her, she guided him in. He felt his cock split the juicy swollen labia and felt her vaginal muscles grip at him as he thrust in slowly. By the time he was in her, she was almost cumming. She gave a little gasp as he moved, deliberately at first, then pumping gradually faster and faster.

"Yes, Yessss," she moaned, "just like that . . . OooHH"! She felt herself pulling him in and grasping at him with every thrust, breathing very hard and thrusting into him! As she began to cum he was still driving himself into her furiously. She stiffened and convulsed around him, pulling him desperately as if wanting to consume him. Her orgasm surged in furious waves as he drove into her again and again. He was almost roaring as he kept pumping as he came and came.

They collapsed together, sweating and breathing hard but still clinging to each other tightly. She pressed her cheek to his while he uttered something between a laugh and a continued gasp. He smiled at her in delight.

"You are a . . . you are . . . . oh gawd!" he laughed, as he was still gasping. She smiled a tender smile and softly kissed his cheek, holding her lips to his skin for several moments before she buried her face in his neck.

Minutes later they lay together under the sheet, spooning, with his arm thrown over her side, gently cradling her soft breast in his hand. Each was alone with their separate thoughts. They were together.

12