Chocolate Practices

Story Info
Chocolate livens up heated oral sex.
843 words
3.73
18.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I continued to swallow the large, sweet load Terry was spurting into my mouth. After all, I had committed to swallowing his load when his wife brought him to meet me. She said she had heard that in addition to being a good chef, I also gave a really good blow job. She said that she and Terry had always advertised themselves as him straight and her bi. But she said she had convinced him to let a guy blow him because it was his turn to try something new. He had agreed to let me blow him but asked if I would swallow. He said Helen hardly ever swallowed and rarely allowed him to cum in her mouth. I promised him I would, explaining that I always enjoyed swallowing the big loads young guys like him put out.

Before I started, I had him fuck Helen. I explained that I love the taste of pussy juice on a hard cock. I also told him that the sweetest pussy juice came from the deepest part of the pussy. I told him it usually collected under the helmet of a cock and I loved to lick and suck that area clean. I think he was a little startled when, after giving his cock head a serious tonguing and licking, I had moved up and kissed him. But he responded by driving his tongue into my mouth and then sucking my tongue as I tried to get it deeper into his mouth. Then i moved down to give him the blow job of his life.

I had deliberately allowed a little bit of his cum to leak out of my mouth and down onto my chin. Helen moved around from where she had been rimming him and feverishly litcked and sucked my chin clean. She asked why she was tasting what she thought was chocolate. I explained that I had made a simple ganache and that it was probably cooled down enough to start playing with it. I scooped some onto my fingers and then smeared some onto Jerry's hairy nipples. She promptly latched onto one, sucking and licking the chocolate, to his delight. Then she switched to the other nipple, repeating her excited mouth work. Meanwhile, I smeared more chocolate onto her breasts, her slick, shaved pussy and the crack of her ass. Terry promptly moved down and started licking her engorged nipple. I took the other one and then moved down to clean her gooey slit. He kneeled behind her and proceeded to lick all over her ass, making loud slurping and sucking noises as he did. We both brought her to a squealing, squirming orgasm. As I came up for air, I realized there were several couples watching our chocolate play. I moved the bowl of ganache over to the table and invited them to enjoy it. I also opened a 2004 Rex Goliath Zinfandel, telling them the pairing of chocolate and zinfandel was a marriage made in heaven. I didn't tell them I had picked up the zin on sale at Cost Plus World Imports for $4.99.

Here's the ganache recipe. It's totally easy and makes a wonderfully creamy, rich chocolate. You can cut the cream to 2/3rds of a carton and the ganache will firm up to make a great, rich frosting, too. You can also add fruit or nut extracts to flavor the chocolate. I use semi-sweet but milk chocolate is great, too, and not so rich. Finally, don't let any water get onto the chocolate or your bowl. Water will cause your chocolate mix to sort of curdle.

1 twelve ounce package semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips. I use the cheapest ones I can find like WalMart of other generic. You can go fancy if you want. Using chips insures all the chocolate has the same melt rate. 1 half pint carton whipping cream. Again, you can add a teaspoon or two of extract if you want. I particularly like strawberry or cherry and I like the nut or rum extracts for milk chocolate. This is cheap enough to try a couple and see what you and your friends like.

Put the chips in a small shallow bowl. You can use plastic or ceramic. I like stainless steel. The bowl should be about twice the size of the mound of chocolate. Bring the cream to a hard boil on the stove. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, making sure all the chocolate is covered. Let sit for a minute or two. With a wire whisk or spoon or fork (remember, no water!), start to stir the cream and melted chocolate. As you stir, they will start to mix together. Once they are completey mixed, set aside to allow the mixture to cool so it won't be too hot on skin. Then find friends who will let you put the ganache on their skin so you and others can enjoy your chocolate expertise!

Next issue - Which wines go best with pussy, semen and cream pies!