All Comments on 'Choices'

by sara2play

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ProfWriterProfWriterabout 16 years ago
Sweet-I like it!

The writing is choppy with too many short sentences and some gaps in the flow but it's a good story. Thanks, PW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very sweet story of a slut adulterous wife.

Husband was separated but obviously didnt know they were dating and expected to work out something with his wife. She obviously held no love for the man she was still married to. Actually it was the husbands business if she had a man in the house while still married to him with the daughter there. She should have informed the husband she intended to divorce and told him she was going to be dating men. To not do so showed utter contempt for her marriage and her exhusband and showed she had very little of what could be considered morals, ethics, or character. A shortage her new lover no doubt will regret in a few years when she does this again. She played a win-win game for herself. She had hubby to fall back on if needed but pursued a new lover for sex and possible marriage. Something a lot of women do as they trade husbands up. The old folks had a name for this, gold digger and round heeled slut. The new guy is not getting a bargain, used merchandise that will be looking to trade up soon.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
So good!!

When two people are separated and don't communicate well it is logical that they don't know what the other is thinking, planning and wishing. Life moves on. This tale of life moving on and a husband losing what he thought he had is well written and well structured.

Nicely done. Husbands take note... there are men out there who just might take good care of a woman you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cunt

it's all about her ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous