All Comments on 'Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 09'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 9 years agoAuthor
Help me Edit!!!

I just recently bought a Mac and it does nothing to help me edit. It actually makes it harder and things slip past me a lot easier. If anyone is interested in editing for me, please email me. I know this chapter was a mess with the errors, I'm sorry! Forgive me please

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 9 years ago
Yay an update!

Honestly, even though I want Sabrina and Keegan together I feel sorry for Quincy. He did it to himself though. Anyway, excited to see where you go with this story.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
awww

She should at least let him explain, get his side of the story. Quincy needs to have a seat somewhere. I'm very glad you updated, I really enjoy it.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I understand Sabrina is confused and hurt. If she just hear Keegan out she can put that past her and move on if that is what she chooses. She don't have to believe or get back with him. She did let Quincy explain so why not let Keegan do the same.

Quincy, Keegan, Sabrina and her family need some serious help. They don't realize they all have issues that need to be tackled...by a professional. Rochelle seem to be the only normal person.

Why is Keegan letting Bethany tag along? This will not help him get Sabrina back as long as Bethany is by his side.

emj417emj417over 9 years ago
Yayyy!! You're back!

Rochelle needs Quincy and Quincy needs Rochelle. Keegan should get Bethany out of his life and home before meeting our girl. Listen to the man and then go from there--take some time to wrap your mind around his tale. I think she should cut the family loose--who would want their kids hanging around this group?

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Thank you for coming back with a update! !

I still don't like Qunicy, her momma and I giving Rochelle the side eye. Please finish this story! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not worth the wait

I really like this author work but she take way to long for an update. This story has not had an update in months and this is all we get. I am glad I have found another website to read for women of color because literotica authors take a long time to update their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keegan don't deserve Sabrina.She needs a new man, a good honest one that won't cheat on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please finish

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OK I'm hooked...

You have my attention but in order to keep it, please finish the story. All of these characters have issues, life happens to us all, but at some point karma should kick in and have its lasting effects on all the characters involved, even Sabrina. Good or bad, karma happens with everyone...at some point.

I'm not telling you how to write your story, but Sabrina's mom and Keegan need to see Quincy for who he is, Keegan's parents may want to meet Sabrina, Keegan needs to talk with his dad as Sabrina needs to with her mom (in front of her sisters) and/or the Bishop, being who he is, needs to use a sermon to discuss Erika's prejudiced heart when/if Keegan makes a public display for Sabrina's heart in church.

There are so many directions this story can take, but concentrate on what you mostly want to convey and be careful of so many subplots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Job Well Done

This story is my crack. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
beautiful

please, we need a continuation of this beautiful love story. it is way too good of a story not to have some kind of an ending. so please keep writting. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ladyinwaiting45

You are a very cold person to leave us out here wandering. Great love story but you left to much hurt out there. Feel like Sabrina will never read this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More pleaseeee!

Ok, so I just started reading this series and fell in love with the characters and the story! I got to the last chapter and was wondering where is the rest, there needs to be some closure! Please, please finish! 😀😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

It's hard reading their story without getting to an end. Please finish this soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...