Choices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

With that said, they both kissed as their desire for each other reached a fevered pitch.

"Ummmm, yes" Lottie moaned. She'd do anything at this point to find release.

"Baby, I want you to cum, but first you have to agree to something. Tom is mine. We can be together, but he's off limits." Terri said.

"Ummmm, OK, Terri, please." Lottie begged.

"Agree, agree that Tom's mine." Terri demanded.

"Yes, yes, he's yours." Lottie agreed willing to do anything to find completion.

"Good" Terri agreed and then she fucked Lottie furiously driving almost her entire hand in and out of her girlfriend dripping cunt.

Soon, Lottie's pussy clenched on Terri's hand. Lottie's scream was swallowed by Terri as she covered her mouth in a kiss soaking up her passion.

Then she held Lottie close while her body returned to normal.

"Kissing her once more, Terri whispered to Lottie, "We've been gone long enough, Tom's waiting.

When the two women returned to the table, Lottie was glowing and Terri looked smug.

"Ladies is everything alright." Tom asked wondering what these two girls were up to as both women sat down laughing.

Soon, as they talked and laughed Tom felt a hand on his thigh. Moving up and down, the hand inched closer to his burgeoning cock. Fully erect Tom's cock was huge.

Then it happened, the hand gripped his cock. He was so hard, and excited. Looking up, Terri's countenance didn't change. She appeared to have the same straight face, as if she was not giving him the best hand job he had in a long time. She was different, bolder.

Since her divorce from Stephen, she'd grown into her own and Tom liked what he saw. Tom wasn't sure what could have caused the change, but he was certain that her new found friendship with Lottie was the catalyst. The amount of alcohol she'd consumed acerbated the fact as well.

Terri sat laughing with Lottie as she stroked Tom's cock. He felt huge and she couldn't wait to get him alone. Tom's breathing was labored and he had to get her to stop. He gently removed her hand from his cock.

Terri giggled and looked at him. "Tom, are you alright?" she asked. "You seem a bit flushed." She queried.

Tom smiled at the vixen and said, "Little girl, watch where you put your curious fingers." And he removed her hand for the last time.

Lottie realized what was going on, and decided to join in the teasing. "Um, you know we can take this back to our flat and the three of us-"

One small glare from Terri shut that suggestion down quickly. Lottie looked at her friend and shook her head thinking She's so gone over him. I hope he knows how special she is.

Before long it was time for the club to close, so Tom, had the hostess to call a cab and rode home with the ladies first before heading back to his hotel.

Terri and Lottie walked into their flat hoping Tom would stay, but he didn't. During the cab ride back Tom appeared pensive. He said nothing. Tom was thinking about his fascination with this woman. He'd been gone over a year and yet he kept dreaming of her. He knew she was bisexual. Her relationship with Lottie was old news.

Tom pondered, She's bi, There's no denying that. I can see she cares about Lottie, but can I be involved with a woman who has someone else. Hell, looked at what I was willing to do to Stephen. I'm no saint. I need to talk to him before I go.

Tom arrived back to his hotel, and realized that in one week he'd be back in Canada. He'd call Stephen and see if they could really talk. He was wrong and it as time he faced it. Then thinking about the two women, he smiled,"Whewhe thought, I don't have to decide about them right now. I'm just going to enjoy my visit.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter Four of "Choices". Chapter Five may be delayed a bit, but it's coming. Please remember to vote and comment. I really would like to know what you think. If you like the story, tell me what you liked. If you think it's horrible, tell me why. Send me a private message if your comment is extremely detailed.

Again, thanks Jim. You're the best.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12