Choices Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they say make-up sex is the best. I wouldn't argue."

"So three, four, five times?" She turned her glass up and gulped down the last of the wine. I covertly watched as the nightgown slid around her chest. A pink spot was obvious where one nipple was now perking up.

"I stopped counting after the first time. Men's brains turn to mush when they're around beautiful women."

Linda picked up my right hand and brought it to her nose to sniff. She sucked a finger into her mouth, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the flavor. "Jean tastes slightly different tonight, maybe a little metallic taste?" She arched an eyebrow to emphasize the question.

"I didn't notice any difference," I replied innocently. Of course, I wasn't going to tell her that that finger had been in Jean's pussy and in her ass.

Linda switched to my middle finger. "Well, the taste seems different, but it's okay." She guided it back to her mouth while trapping her other hand between her thighs. For a minute she swirled her tongue around like she was working on a cock. At the same time she rocked back and forth against her fist between her legs.

"Well," she said, "I've got to get to bed." She stood and turned leaning over to give me a kiss on the cheek. Then she picked her book up from the end table. Once more I got a silhouette of those breasts. "Good night," she called as she sauntered down the hall.

12