All Comments on 'Choices: Revisited Ch. 02'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
wow

this story got my heart beating and nothing short of sex with a hot woman has ever done that to me before please continue I'm on the edge of my seat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Can't wait to see how you handle this . Brandon and Kim have only been gone for a while and Monica has already cheated on them . Make no mistake . What she did with Jason was cheating . What a selfish bitch . And here i was feeling sorry for Monica. Now she deserves what she gets . Will she tell Brandon and Kim about what she did. Probably not seeing how she just become a member of the cheating wife club.If she does tell i can hear it now . ( I was weak and very vulnerable .You 2 left me here all alone .I had a weak moment . Please forgive me . I swear on my life it will never happen again . " Until next time that is " Ha Ha . ) I hope Brandon and Kim dump her . Monica does not deserve there love anymore . What a cheating slut .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!!!??!!

Your story is extremely well written. Please continue, I am on pins and needles, waiting to see how u handle the cheating! Please don't leave Revisited at just two chapters. My family loves these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh WOW!!!

You have to continue the story. I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to see what happens next. So please post more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE: 'Wow'

What a judgmental dick you are, I hope to God you don't ever sit on a jury, the poor bastard on trial would have no chance. Monica knows she's the low-point in this triangle, Brandon took Kim and left her behind, how else is she supposed to feel except lonely and abandoned? She can never be his real wife, and she'll never be his first choice. I know it's only a story, but my heart still aches for her, poor girl, she made a choice that cut her of from any real chance of a normal family and husband, and now she's alone while the real lovers are off being in love somewhere else. I feel so bad for her.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 5 years ago
Actually Anon was right, she is a cheater.

How could she be so naive to let another man in the house, one she has an intimate relationship history with, and let it go as far as she did. It may have been wrong to leave her behind, but that doesn't mean it's ok to cheat.

You would think given her history and what she did back in ch 4 she wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Sympathy

I feel for Brandon and Kim. First Monica fucks Nathan to prove something then nearly cheats again. They are too forgiving and shows Monica is actually the third wheel and not Kim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
308 Followers
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...