All Comments on 'Choral Evenings Pt. 01'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Romantically Inspiring

This is possibly the most skillfully and erotically crafted story on this site. Certainly it belongs in the realm of Tony Dowse's most romantic writing.

From start to finish there is a softness and tenderness that is unmistakably present, especially in the sex scenes. A story for lovers of romance and artistic beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank you for such a sweet story

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I wish!

Tony, I wish i knew of a woman who could sing E flat below middle C! That's a very low note for even a contralto to sing! But I loved the story!! The details are imaginative and very romantic. Tell me, do you know if any more suitable notes might work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Gorgeous!

What a gorgeous story!It is such a beautiful dreamy romance. I wish there were more stories like this. Thank you!

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 16 years ago
Aw

Why'd it have to end! Wonderfully written story. I wanted more!!!

The cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A romantic masterpiece

The author of this mini-series has really outdone himself this time. What a delicate romance it is, crafted with skill and imagination. Thank you for such gentle sweetness. It is most unusual on a site such as this, that the author writes with such care and grace.

Dafydd1Dafydd1almost 16 years ago
Excellent

I thought it was a great story, with a good plot development, a well-constructed and believable introduction and plenty of good scenarios (including a cinema and a riverbank)as well as the bedroom. In a sense it is not much more romantic than many of Tony Dowse's other stories, as he almost always writes about people who have sex because they love each other and that's one of the main things I like about his material. No exploitation, no violence, no crudity - but lots of passionate and detailed sex. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a fabulous story

I agree that this is one of TonyDowse's best. I also agree with the reader who said TonyDowse's stories are always romantic because he writes with care about the characters who people his stories, and he fills in the details of scene and complication. However, this one is really outstanding. It is much more, much sweeter than even the best on TonyDowse's page. I hope this is not just a flash in the pan! Will we get to read some more of your Romance stories TonyDowse? Hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A box of Chocolates

This was like a box of my favourite chocolates AND a bouquet of red roses.

Simply the loveliest, the sweetest, the most romantic…ever!

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Highly erotic

A highly erotic and deeply beautiful work throughout. I was sorry when the humming ended so soon, but I left the picnic scene content. The arousing memories of the long hair wrapped round Mark's masculinity and Bethany's billowing skirt revealing the wonderful view beneath will not leave me for some time. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Completely charming

This was a beautiful and most charming story. I was bewitched by it for sure. The characters, scenes, plots, clothing and dialogue are utterly delightful. The sex, oh the sex, was a sacred song!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A rarity

What an amazingly imaginative and well-written story. The variety of scenes that segue into one another, the details of characters and excellent dialogue, rendering the sex a seamless part of the action rather than the essential rationale for it. A rare combination of skill and pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Romance

to end all romances. And such great sex. If only real men were so imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!

Stunning in its clarity, fantastic writing, and all the usual accoutrements that make this writer a master of the genre. Thank you for a most entertaining read!

ag2507ag2507over 8 years ago
You failed to specify C or B flat

And Poulenc is not THAT difficult!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I loved the imagery

and the romance

thank you

ag2507ag2507almost 4 years ago

A, F, C or B flat?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
786
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
926
The Mountain 
4.89
1.5k
378
The Accident 
4.83
1.1k
318
The Rehab 
4.91
2.8k
1.1k
More Stories