All Comments on 'Choral Evenings Pt. 03'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb!

An excellent conclusion to this story (? – but it could be open for more to come). I can’t deny that Part II fell a little flat for me but Part III is superb. It bears all of Tony Dowse’s hallmarks of character development and choice of interesting, varied and romantic location (the bathroom, the bedroom with musical accompaniment, the fireside, even a cricket match, which delighted this UK reader…). The attention to detail with colours, fabrics and textures, lingerie designs, furnishings, make-up and more is exemplary, and very unusual for a man. Tony has pulled out all the stops here, going beyond what is already to be found in many of his other excellent stories. Best of all for me, though, is the way he transports the reader into a perfect world (well, this IS fiction, although the story seems somehow to draw heavily on real personal or at least acquired experience) where the lovers have unlimited time for, and a matched desire to do the utmost for, each other. Bethany’s enthusiasm for making love with Mark and her pleasure at repeatedly surprising him with ‘gifts’ of all-enveloping sex are so utterly desirable I could weep. These qualities, as much as the beautifully-described love-making and the picture-perfect wedding, place this story firmly at the top of the ‘Romance’ charts for me.

Dafydd in UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply Exquisite

There is such a heightened sense of atmospheric loveliness to this series, that it is almost a transcendental piece of music in its beauteousness, with all the flowing legato of the lyrical passages of love, the majesty and beauty of nature reflected in the sexuality, the sweeping romanticism of the idealistic relationship, the intimacy of the very finest quiet moments. A sort of 'Pastorale' in its entirety, with all the musical movements reflected in the story, Choral Evenings is an exquisite masterpiece of skillful expression and orchestrated loveliness. A perfect piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply Gorgeous

Couldn't have asked for a more delicious and delightful conclusion to this lovely romance. It is not only erotically appealing but extremely well-written - an unusual combination of skills. As usual the sex is arousing and satisfying in all the best possible ways, as we have come to expect from this author. A fabulous story, masterfully written. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best

you've ever written. The whole series is completely enjoyable.A true romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoy!

you tell your readers. And how could we not, with stories of this quality, love-interest, romantic details and such delicious sex? Mmmmmmmm. Very much enjoyed!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
and they all lived happily ever after

thank you for a beautifully written love story

it is nice to read about people in love who honour and respect each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
outstanding

Choral Evenings is a glorious romance story from start to finish, with excellent characters and a plot that moves at a steady pace throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous