Chosen Mate Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers

The man to the dealers left won the draw for big blind and play got under way. There were five players left when the dealer burned and turned the flop; they were all hopeful except the hairy man. His emotions wavered as his head did drunkenly. Two thousand dollars waited on the felt. When play reached the river only two were left. The man with the glasses went all-in. His opponent folded. The man with the glasses showed his pocket sixes that gave him a full house.

And so it went, far into the night. The table had six players left when the hairy man slurred.

"Lass han for me." He had taken only small pots and was ready to leave. He played his cards blind. There were four left as the cards flopped. Abraham looked at Harry, shook his head and checked. The Formorian felt that the flop had missed him; he would fold with any bet. He looked at his cards in disgust; so would he. Hairy man continued to play his cards blind. "Five thousand," he said. The man in second position contemplated his hand. He was sure the man would go all-in at the river but he merely called. Check said the hairy man at the turn, still with no idea what his hole cards were. All-in, said the man with confidence. Call, said the hairy man who turned his cards and looked to see what they were. Pocket eights, the Formorian smiled.

"Trip eights against two pair," called the dealer as the river fell, and began arranging the chips.

The hairy man began stuffing chips in his pockets; he was helped to his feet by a guard and the beautiful woman. The Formorian enjoyed the sight of her quivering breasts as she bent over helping her husband to his feet. What a lucky man, he said again to himself, as the hairy man moved away, passing out chips to every hotel employee he passed.

***

Donna and Gerry stood before the sand table at River. The simple Dry Run operation had became more complicated. Donna added a soft breech of the targets home as the opportunity to acquire additional information became available. Three Fay went down the chimney of the fireplace carefully; they flew around, inspecting and cataloging the furnishings and layout of the house. Edgar stood at the fence watching the fairy lights seen through the windows of the rooms. He looked out of their shared presence making notes to himself, smiling wickedly at the ease that the expanded operation entailed. Returning to the LTA, he called River.

--Owl requests deviation. He heard Mira's thought.

--Say deviation Owl.

--Lift one hundred for O.P. There was silence, then.

--Street Watch, say skies.

--Clean Air, Guardian. There was more silence

--Owl you are clear to one hundred. Hold on station there. He lifted the LTA and sat perched above the homes, watching the human at the guards kiosk read a newspaper and drink coffee while the searchers worked.

The excited thoughts of the entry team interrupted his inspection of all near.

--Entry team clear.

--Owl, you may egress when ready. Entry team will disperse as previously planed. Edgar turned slowly and moved toward the river.

***

Harry staggered to the car and collapsed into the back seat, followed by Sandra. Leaning back into the cushions, he looked into Sandra's pale frosty eyes.

--There were threats of abuse or pleasure my Lady. Will you pick one? Sandra smiled and drew Harry below the back of the driver's seat.

HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers
12