Chris and Chloe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

"That was for wanking when you should have saved yourself for me!"

Chloe made a second stroke, heading for and hitting the bell end of the still erect cock.

It was another perfect swing, hitting half way up the bell end causing Chris to buck and scream through the gag. Chloe smiled to herself as she felt a familiar wetness between her legs.

The next shot was aimed under the head, but on the top, and Chloe had to move around the bed to deliver it. After that stroke Chris's erection was beginning to wilt a little, so Chloe wasted no time getting in the final blow to the top side of the head.

Chloe could see that red marks were already becoming visible on the rapidly shrinking penis.

"Now for your balls. Don't worry, I won't hit them as hard."

Chloe climbed onto the bed and onto Chris, settling her panty covered pussy onto Chris's face. His cock had become tiny, so his balls were easily visible, and Chloe quickly got to work doing light flicks of the crop to each ball in turn. Chris was again screaming through the gag, but with Chloe sitting on his face not much could be heard.

Her clit was resting exactly on the ball part of the gag, and as Chris screamed, the ball vibrated, causing a very pleasant sensation. She started to rock back and forth a little, rolling her engorged nub back and forth over the ball. She picked up the pace of the swats to his balls, to improve the sensation, moving back and forth more and more quickly.

Two more minutes and her orgasm was upon her, and she dropped the crop on the floor and rode the immense waves of pleasure rolling through her entire sex. The orgasm seemed to go on and on, ebbing and flowing, until finally the waves began to diminish in strength.

Finally Chloe climbed off her husband's face and undid the gag.

"Christ Chloe!" he exploded, "what the fuck did you think you were doing? My cock and my balls hurt so much, I won't be able to touch them for weeks!"

"That's the idea Chris, I don't want you secretly wanking anymore. I'm sorry if I got carried away, but I can tell you that I had the best orgasm I've ever had. Shall I put some cream on your cock?"

"No!" he shouted, "just release me and go and get me a big whisky!"

Chloe quickly obeyed, releasing his bonds and then running down stairs to pour a tumbler full of whisky, and then carrying it carefully but quickly up to her husband.

"I'm so sorry my darling, I got totally carried away, please forgive me, and when you are healed I'll really make it up to you." Chloe pleaded.

"All right, I'll forgive you, but I don't know when I'll be able to have sex with you."

"Well my love, as soon as you are healed enough for a gentle hand job, let me know and I'll bring you off every day for a week."

"Ok, sounds good, I think it might be a couple of weeks though."

"Can we still do the fantasy next week?"

"We can try, it depends what it is."

"Why don't we do it Friday evening, then if it's impractical, we can change it." She suggested.

"Ok, sounds good to me, let's go and watch some TV, this has been a crazy day."

For all of the following week Chris had to abstain from any kind of sex. Every time he had a pee the head of his penis stung like crazy, and if anything touched his balls, they really hurt.

Despite this, he felt enormous love for his dominating wife, adoration for his Goddess, and acceptance of her right to punish him whenever she felt he deserved it. As the week wore on, his sexual frustration grew and grew, but it was impossible for him to consider touching himself. When Friday arrived he still couldn't touch his own cock without extreme pain. It was clearly going to be at least another week before he could consider wanking.

"Go on, open the piece of paper darling, I can't wait to see what it says." Chloe instructed excitedly.

Chris opened the piece of paper and spread it on the table so they could both read it. It was in Chloe's hand writing and it was a single word CUNNILINGUS.

"Are you sure you aren't manipulating this my sweet? It's unbelievably suitable." Chris asked sarcastically.

"Of course not, but I can tell you that I will punish you for even thinking that I might cheat, let alone suggesting it." Chloe replied firmly.

"I'm sorry my love, please don't punish me, I'm still in agony from last week." Chris pleaded.

"Don't worry, I'll leave your winky alone. Now, let's talk about the new fantasy, shall I start?"

"Yes, you start."

"Well, first of all, I can say that I would love to have you make me cum with your tongue." Chloe started with a statement.

"But whenever I've tried to go down on you, you stop me?" Chris asked, puzzled.

"Well, I didn't want to give you a blow job, so it didn't seem fair to make you do it to me. Now things are different." Chloe answered.

"In what way different?" Chris asked, still puzzled.

"Isn't it obvious? Since we started investigating our fantasies, all your fantasies cast you in the role of submissive, and me in the role of dominant, therefore, what you experience must always play second fiddle to my pleasure, do you agree?" Chloe laid out her view.

"I suppose you're right, yes. Shall I have my say now?"

"Yes, I suppose so." Chloe acceded rather reluctantly.

"I would love to make you cum with my tongue, and I have no wish for you to reciprocate, I just wouldn't feel comfortable with it. I often fantasise about you telling me to make you cum with my tongue."

"You said that in your fantasy I tell you to go down on me, is the fact that I tell you make a difference, is that why you haven't done it? You are waiting for me to instruct you to do it?" Chloe demanded clarification.

"Yes, that's very important." Chris confirmed.

"I think you had better explain in detail what your fantasies entail, so we can see how we can both enjoy your efforts to please me with your tongue."

"Ok, here goes. Firstly, I fantasise about you telling me to lick your pussy and make you cum. For it to be a real turn on this has to be a completely selfish act from you, the only pleasure I get is the honour of being allowed to please you, plus the sheer joy of the scent and taste."

"You mean you would like the smell and taste?"

"Yes, definitely."

"So you wouldn't want me to shower first?"

"No, please don't shower."

"And how often would you like me to make this request?"

"Please, it mustn't be a request, it has to be an order. I would like you to demand oral service whenever you like, as I said you should be completely selfish." Chris explained.

"You should be careful, or I'll have you doing it every day." Chloe warned.

"I'd be very happy to make you cum with my tongue every day, and I'll be happy to stay down there licking you for as long as you want, just because you cum doesn't mean I have to stop."

"I'm liking the sound of this, go on, tell me more. I know there's more to this fantasy."

"You're right darling, there is more. I fantasise that when we are starting to make love, and you are lying on the bed, I turn so my genitals are next to your shoulder, and you squeeze my balls while I lick you, and when you cum you squeeze harder. After you've cum, I fuck you, and as I'm fucking you, you tell me that I have to lick my cum out of you afterwards, and that I must make you cum again or I'll get no sex the following weekend."

"Mmnn, I'm really liking this, go on."

"On another occasion you start by straddling my face, and I start by licking you but as you get excited you ride my face to orgasm. Once your climax has finished you sit yourself down on my cock and ride to another orgasm. After that you either get off me and leave me frustrated, or you move up and down slowly, and use your hands to arouse me whilst telling me that after I've cum you will be getting back on my face for your final orgasm, and that all my cum will be going down my throat, which excites me so much I cum really quickly and copiously. Then you carry out your promise and climb onto my face for a really long ride. What do you think, is it too kinky?" Chris asked, hoping he hadn't gone too far.

"I think that last fantasy is absolutely fabulous, I can't wait for us to do it, but, unfortunately at the moment you can't have sex. Tonight I will be happy to settle for you licking me to numerous orgasms, while I watch a chick flick and drink wine, ok?"

"That's very ok my darling, I would love to serve my Goddess in that way."

"Well, bring me some champagne and get between my legs."

Chris arrived back a few minutes later carrying a glass of fizzing champagne.

"Where's the bottle silly, I don't just want one glass for a two hour movie!" Chloe chided her slave.

Chris jumped back up and ran to the kitchen to fetch the bottle of fizz.

"That's another black mark to add to your punishment. You really need to think a bit more about your actions. The champagne should be on ice, of course. My, you are going to be in a lot of pain when I next punish you. I hope you are remembering all these demerits, as I will test you on them and punish you extra if you forget any. That's fair, don't you think?"

Chris was sinking into a black hole of despair. Why on earth had he admitted to these fantasies? Nonetheless, his damaged, frustrated cock was hard again.

"Get into position between my legs, I really would like to get on with watching this movie."

About an hour and a half and three orgasms later, Chris was still dutifully licking Chloe's pussy, aching from his uncomfortable position, and from having his tongue stuck out to get at Chloe's clitoris.

Finally the film finished, and Chloe pushed Chris's head away from her sex.

"Mmnnn that was lovely. You said you would do that whenever I want, and that I should be selfish? Do you want to take that back?"

Chloe gave him a chance to back out.

"No my love, I meant what I said."

"Good, every evening after dinner then. I'm loving my new life darling, I can't wait to see what's next."

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories