All Comments on 'Chrissie'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5 Stars and I feel bad for Sarah getting killed . She died caring his Baby . GW liked this one a lot

Nasty56Nasty562 months ago

3rd time I read it, a classic!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo3 months ago

Nothing from StangStar06 in years. I hope you're stiil out there and occasionally check in to see what's up. You speculated at the beginning about people accepting or rejecting this one over it not fitting with what they know or think about reality. Reality doesn't matter in a really good story though, if the story is good enough. In that case its own reality is all that matters, and this is a really good story. I was thinking first that the car should be called Sarah rather than Chrissie. But then it dawned on me that the name in one incarnation isn't necessarily or even usually the same in the next.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for another fine read! thoroughly enjoyable!!

redboat7redboat75 months ago

Wow!! Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Bittersweet for Shanna. But you reap what you sow. Depressing for the MC until Lanie. Her married Shanna based on a lie and the murders of Sarah and his unborn child. Ironically I doubt Butch could prove crap about Shanna being the mastermind unless she folded under interrogation, which she might due to her guilt and emotions. She could have said that she loaned Butch the Professor's car for an innocent reason. She had no clue why he would want to harm Sarah. Sarah was her friend. Then again Shanna is a dim bulb. Using a car hit and run was a ridiculous way to run Sarah off. Meh.

Good story in the homage of Stephen King's classic. However, I disagree with previous commenters: I don't think Chrissie has anything to do with Sarah. She is more of a faithful dog or slightly tamed tigress. She accepts Lanie because Lanie is exactly what Tim needs. She ran off the others excuse they were not right for Tim. And she executed Butch to save Tim's life, and she killed Shanna because she was really not right for Tim after all the reveals. Would expect the settlement from the city would be for higher than six figures. Maybe he had a crappy lawyer or didn't care about financial remuneration for his wife's death.

Ironically if Shanna had not pulled Butch into her scheme to run off Sarah, this could have been something of a romance. But it turned to erotic horror when the truth is revealed. I am surprised that the MC was so placid about telling Butch he was going to the police and working on his car. As soon as Butch went back in to talk to Shanna, I would have tore out of there to go to the authorities. Other people would have tried to kill Butch when the next opportunity presented itself. Instead death by car!

Anyways 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. I assume that Sarah' spirit is the one empowering Chrissie. Woukd explain her being very protective. NOT sure how some commenters are upset about Shanna and her being blackmailed? She begged Butch to kill Sarah and her and Tim's unborn child, because she wanted Tim. That is one of the seven deadly sins, envy. While Butch had kompromat on her, she had counter leverage on him. Shanna married Tim based on a horrible lie and conspiracy. Her blackmail was less of a rape and more of an adultery because while the threat was large, she created it by asking him to kill Sarah. She is really guilty and never came clean until Butch revealed all. Hoe could Tim get past that. Not sure Shanna deserved murder, but she definitely deserved punishment. And if Chrissie is somehow empowered by Sarah's spirt, then Butch's declaration of Sarah's murder in front of her and Tim while Shanna watched. Christie got revenge for Sarah's murder and that of her unborn child. Very good story. Great LW derivative of the Stephen King classic.

Sam23312Sam233126 months ago

Christine was one of my favorite movies when I was a teenager. Ironically I had a '67 Buick, my first car, my baby, which ran great unless my girlfriend at the time got in. Apparently the car didn't like her. One day we blew a brake line, another was a blow hose, plus a few other instances. Like Shanna, she was no good.

Who's to say machines have no soul!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Well done bravo it took me a while to get mysef to read the story but I'm glad I finally found the time.

🙉🙊🙈💨🤮

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Different original and interesting. Very clever take on the strange car in the drive. Really liked this a lot. BardnotBard

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Not sure why Tim put up with all of the cunts cheating, especially after they were married? Not a bad story all in all, but just a bit convoluted. Guess it was a good thing the cop was sitting in the car when it "rolled" into and killed Shanna.

Madeira1076Madeira10769 months ago

Loved the story!!

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

Well, that was different. I wasn't expecting that. Great imagination and writing by the author 5*

BAnde53507BAnde535079 months ago

This story begs for a sequel.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Friggin love it. Well done.

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(7/5/2023) Well, this has to go on my favorite list. One of the best I’ve read here. Perhaps Tim could have called her Sarah instead of Chrissie.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

Wow! That was a great story. Lanie, treating Christie like that was super hot. Kinda creepy, but really super hot.

This is in my top 10 fav stories.

crazymike45crazymike4511 months ago

This is an exceptional story. Everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tim should have continued to reject Shanna in college and very publicly tell her it was because she was nothing but the college cum dumpster and he would only ever love Sarah.

He only had to make it to the end of the semester then he could have disappeared to another college to finish his education.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful piece of most excellent fiction

CQB 241

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

As long as you don’t piss off the car, everything should be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great ,but would like to read the original story. who wrote it ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, though I don't know why he put up with her cheating especially after they were married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TIM IS THE BIGGEST CUCK

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Well that was different Christine, but with a sexual facet....i wouldn't mind having a car like that, hell when cars get AI in a few years this will be a reality

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Old theme, but I enjoyed reading it. To a good author goes the 5 stars… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I'm waiting for this author to simply fuck one of his Mustangs😳 Likd seriously Dude get a fucking grip😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the Stephen King novel and this story really did it justice. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ingenious & well told.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

You knocked this one out of the park. Great story, well written with great characters.

I felt like I was right there living it with them.

Sarah found a way to be with her love after all. 5 GOLD STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it 5 Stars as I thought both Shanna and Butch should have died . Shanna wanted Sarah dead and got Butch to do it . I love Yellow and Black Mustangs

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

would love to read more stories from you.

really interested in your stories about chrissie.

you have one hell of a mind to be able to write like you and other authors do.

so thank you and the others for your story posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great imagination and giile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb but fun. 4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Good story, a bit far fetched, like S, Kings story, but still very good.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again, rescored it from 2/5 to 4/5, it’s a good tale. God knows why l originally gave it a 2/5

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

What n awesome story. I have been reading ur stories . I started at the top n working my way down so they havent been read in the order they were written ( kinda sucks ) b nice if u writwrs would give n order the only author here that i kno is called wifewatchman he writes the Iron Crowbar series. Absolutly best story here its on going everybody should ck it out. Now the halloween story has a little more meaning with the little girl in the car. But so far i havent found any of ur stories that i havent given at least 4 stars usually 5. Kno ur hard work is enjoyed n appreciated.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little heavy fiction but an enjoyable story.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful goust story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TIM AND SHANNON.....TIM IS A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MAN.....JUST A CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TIM IS A STUPID GULLIBLE CUNT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Butch deserved to suffer more. Creative story beyond compare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Freaking awesome...great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea. Yeah he's tough but he's also a utter moron. She cheats, oh she's so pretty so its fine. What a load of crap. Seline.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read!!! I suspected foul play in Sara’s death all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved your story with the reference to Stephan King's Christine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe the car was Sarah there to finally protect him. Manifestations can sometimes take a while.

5⭐ Awesome fiction story. Yes people it's fiction just like 99% of all the stories on here.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

excellent take on the movie and life. like the indifference he showed to campus Queen that couldn't understand "NO"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stephen King and Michael Bay meet Christine, Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang, and Bumblebee in a bar....

eljj5456eljj5456about 2 years ago
What the hell is a starnge car?

It seems pretty strange to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, too “over the top” for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 stars isn't enough. It is sad Shanna couldn't give Tim children, as she loved him dearly. Butch blackmailed her into cheating with him. Butch got his, but I don't think Shanna should have been killed... A shame for Sarah and the unborn baby...

Bdf44Bdf44over 2 years ago

Great story. Really enjoy all your stories. Your stories account for the bulk of my Favorites List. Keep writing.

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

Haha, that was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been reading your stories in alphabetical order. Every one is good. You are a talented story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those that want a tie things with a pretty bow.. Was Sarah's middle name ever mentioned??? Liked the read SS06..

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
FACT OR FICTION

one can never doubt the para-normal. TK U MLJ LV NV

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

loved it. Thank you

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Not bad… outstanding Christine story. Stephen would be proud.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

Great! Just absolutely GREAT!! -5+

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Cuckold story of a killer townwhore and her wimpy pimp husband

Spiced up by a strange car...

Fucking crap

I think there must be a separate pervert catagory needed for cuckold

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

How did I miss this story? I'm a big fan of yours and Muskrats. 10 stars, 'cause I can't count. The bear approves. Glad I found it . I'll read it again. Keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun and more fulfilling version of "Christine", and to make it even better the car was not "bat shit crazy".

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannalmost 3 years ago

Still one of the best stories I’ve read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very imaginative, great story. Even felt sorry for totally messed up Shanna. 5 stars.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Is the car supposed to be a manifestation of his backbone? Because he didn't seem to be using his own. Dude was moping over a serial cheating wacko who had his girlfriend run over so she could get her claws in him. His supposed beatdown on Butch isn't fooling anyone, he'll have to hope all the new women in his life have the mettle to protect his stupid ass from the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read some of the comments before posting this...

The car, by far, was the most interesting character.

Story flowed well, but the characters were just fucked up, even the psych major was twisted.

If I could write like this, I wouldn't. Seems like you were just determined to put pen to paper, no matter how thin the story.

I've read lots of your stuff that was a LOT better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Classic tale. Stood the test of time. 🥇🥇🥇🥇

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I love this story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seems like a missed opportunity not to have the car be possessed by Sarah's ghost.

The story needs an explanation for why the car is like it is, that lack feels like a gaping hole in the story.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 3 years ago

Loved it!

It is a very good thing that Chrissie only used virtual gasoline so that there were no fumes in the enclosed garage that would kill baby Christa! :>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The car had more balls than him

Ditto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's where my suspension of disbelief ended. I can believe a possessed car before that.???? IF one suspends DISbelief, does one not only BELIEF left?? Meaning they accept everything as Fact?? Just wondering. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just for SangStar06

Worked the White House Decorations again this year, a lot of work I will have you know that we put 1967 Mustang Bullitts in the Trees of the East Room’s 4 Christmas trees. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Like Butch the world is a better place without her. She would have been miserable as soon as she thought she saw a wrinkle or gray hair. He was a decent guy who got stuck with her since she had everyone in the school under her spell.

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
1*

45 minutes of my life i'll never get back. Dude, don't give up the day job.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

I loved it. Even with the exhaust not explained.

And I don’t read SK, 5*

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
Great read. Again!! Hi

But ...... running car in garage with kid in it = Not Good lol

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a strange story, what a massive wimpy cuck he was. The story took a solid nosedive at the 5 man gangbang. It never recovered from the stupidity of morons

Scores 2/5

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Im sorry, should we fell sorry for this idiot?

He knows she lied about looking for him on the date, he knows she had a five man gang bang before looking for him, he knew she was a lying cheating slut and still he went out with her

.

He knew she cheated on him while they dated and still he married her

.

he knew she cheated on him during the marriage and he stayed with her

.

he knew she was cheating again and was still planning on staying with her

.

he knew she fucking MURDERED his girlfriend and child and he planned on letting her get away with it

.

.

Why are we supposed to feel sorry for such a pussy whipped moron?

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Ok story. But, you lost me at the 5 man gangbang angle. Who would start to date a girl/slut knowing she was in a gangbang? That's where my suspension of disbelief ended. I can believe a possessed car before that.

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Nice story

I truly enjoyed this one, well thought out and written. Thankyou.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Really fucking weird

But a really nice weird. 5*

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Man

That was a strange, and oddly compelling little epic. Thank goodness for Christine, only the car saw Shania for what she was. Got Butch too for the double.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
B movie

Vanishing Point and Two Lane Blacktop are car movies. Only a fag NY critic thinks Christine is really a car movie. Changing to a Mustang doesn't fix it.

If Christine had been a Hemi; putting a Vortek supercharger on it would probably make it a Mustang killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Read

I Liked it even though it was a Little bit too much Supernatural for Me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Only One Question

What about the exhaust when Christa is in the back seat asleep? Just curious, then again it couldn't be a problem since everything in this story is magic even though I say it coming a mile down the road. Very good job, thank you. Signed: BTW

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Chrissie

A good tale.

Thomas_MaloryThomas_Maloryabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Just perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SS06, Congrats ....

... You did it once again.

Whimsical & as humorous as ever. Couldn't stop smiling, except when I was laughing.

5 pointed star.

tablelandswritertablelandswriterover 5 years ago
Brilliant concept

The premise you based this story on was brilliant and it was well executed as usual. Really enjoyed it.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ITS HARD AS HELL TO BELIEVE IN THE SUPER-NATURAL AND THE IMPOSSIBLE

But What the Hell.....it happens, TK U MLJ LV NV

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Cool Story, lots of quality Revenge

I like the Christine tie-in.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 6 years ago
Great Story - Well done

At one point, I thought you would tie things together so that the spirit in the car was Sarah, or maybe even that it was the car that had killed Sarah and her spirit had somehow taken it over.

I was pleased to see you didn't go there.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

Maybe it's both Sarah and his unborn child looking out for him .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous