Chrissy Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, please, please!" was all she could manage. Chrissy, dazed, was only vaguely aware that the cock in her ass twitched and spasmed as it dumped yet another load into her well used body. Spent, the man pulled his cock from her ass with audible "pop." Cum bubbled from her asshole.

Chrissy started to stir now. Hands groped her still. "Let's get her on the pool table!" somebody yelled. Strong hands lifted and carried her to the pool table. "Set her down on my cock!" a man demanded. Chrissy was placed on the table, straddling a man whose cock easily penetrated her well lubricated cunt as she settled down on top of him. Chrissy gasped at the invasion and awoke from her stupor.

"More…" she uttered, half questioning, half begging.

"Baby, there's a whole ROOM full of guys who haven't had their turn at you yet! You're in for a long night, slut!" one man told her.

"Good thing I got a 6-hour tape!" chimed in the cameraman, who had since reclaimed the video recorder from Alex.

The man beneath her began thrusting impatiently into her cunt. Chrissy bounced easily on his cock, cum oozing from both her holes. The thrusting and realization of what she was in for began to reawaken her lust. Chrissy became more forceful now, pushing herself up and then falling back down, cunt clenching the invader, grunting and squealing as the cock filled her up again. "Mmm, yeah, that feels good, fuck it, fuck my pussy!" she said sprightly. "Come on, doesn't anybody want their cock in my mouth?" she questioned, looking around the roomful of horny men.

The men cheered, and several stepped forward, but Alex cut them off. "Hey, I want another turn," he announced. The men started to protest, but Alex told them, "Hey, she's my bitch, I'll fuck her when I want…besides, I won't be long…trust me," he said with a sly grin. Chrissy wondered what she meant by that, but dismissed it. Alex's cock soon filled up her mouth.

"Yeah, that feels good baby. You like this? You like being double stuffed?" he asked her, hips thrusting back and forth as her lips engulfed his cock.

"Mmmm, hmmm," Chrissy responded, looking up at him and smiling around his cock with her pretty, cum-covered face.

"Well, now I'm REALLY gonna double stuff you!" he told her, popping his cock out of her mouth and moving around behind her. "Hold her ass open!" he ordered the guy underneath her. He complied, spreading her globes apart and opening her still-oozing ass. Chrissy squealed in delight when she realized what was going on. Alex pushed the head of his cock against the opening to her backdoor. His dick, wet from her mouth, slid easily into her recently stretched and then creamed anus. Alex pushed it in all the way to the hilt, and Chrissy screamed with both her ass and pussy filled by two huge cocks. "You like that, baby?" he asked her. "You like begin filled up by two hard cocks?"

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" she screamed in reply as the two cocks sawed in and out of her. They developed a rhythm, fucking both her holes quickly.

"I guess so! Okay, NOW you guys can get your dicks sucked!" Alex told the two men he interrupted earlier. They quickly stepped forward. One grabbed Chrissy's hair and guided her head down on to his waiting cock. Chrissy gurgled around it, still trying to scream, completely unprepared to service this much dick. Other men gathered around and began rubbing her tits, legs and feet again.

Every nerve in her body exploded with the sensations. She had never felt so full before—sandwiched between three men with one cock in her pussy, another in her ass, her head bobbing up and down on a third. They pistoned into her mercilessly, slamming her from one to the other. Eventually, Chrissy got her bearings and began moving with them, grinding backwards to shove two cocks simultaneously into her ass and pussy, and then forward, swallowing a third. Chrissy moaned loudly, and, mouth traversing from one cock to the other, implored her assailants to keep up the pace. "Mmmm, yeah, fuck me! Come on, fuck my slutty pussy and tight little ass!" she urged, but not for long as one of the men in front of her filled her mouth with his dick. Chrissy, reaching out to either side, found two more cocks to stroke.

"Damn, look at the slut go!" one of the men cried out. "She's taking five cocks!" Chrissy moaned hearing this, the sound muffled by the thick meat filling her mouth. She felt like a complete slut, and she loved it. The cameraman loved it to, as he was sure to capture the wide-eyed look on her face as three cocks pierced her simultaneously.

"That's it, baby, you're doing real good. Suck that cock," Alex told her, pushing her head forward onto one of the cocks in front of her and slapping her ass. "You are such a hot little slut!" he exclaimed.

Chrissy squealed in delight. "Please fuck me, fuck me never stop fucking meeeeee!" she demanded, bouncing on the table. "Mmmm, yeah let me suck that cock!" she yelled, "rub it on my face and fuck my mouth, please I'm your dirty little slut please!" she yelled. The man in front of her did as she asked, alternately slapping her face with his dick and then slipping it into her mouth.

"Your ass is so tight, Chrissy, you want my cum in it?" Alex asked her, "Hmm? You want me to cream your ass, bitch?"

A muffled "Mmm, hmm," was all she could manage. Alex gripped her waist and bore down, slamming his cock into her already well-fucked asshole. He pounded the blonde tramp repeatedly, his dick coming near all the way out before shoving back in to the hilt. Chrissy screamed around the cock in her mouth.

"Mmm, yeah, I'm fuckin' your ass bitch, I'm fuckin' your ass!" Alex told her, pulling back on her hair. "Yeah, I'm filling up your ass Chrissy I'm gonna cum in your fucking asshole!" he shouted at her as his climax approached. Chrissy held on for dear life, and then, finally, with a roar, Alex released his seed into her stretched asshole. "YEEESSSS!" he yelled, "I'm cumming in your ass, bitch! I'm filling up your sluttly little asshole with my cum!" He slammed into her a few more times before pulling out and spraying the last few spurts of hot goo over her back.

One of the men whose cock she had been sucking stepped around back and took Alex's place, easily working his dick into her messy asshole. The other man gripped her hair tightly, pulling her head onto his cock, then back off, fucking her mouth with abandon. The man below her jack hammered into her pussy. He was breathing harder, obviously approaching orgasm, until he, too, grunted and filled her pussy with cum. Chrissy felt the hot liquid filling her up and squealed, clenching her pussy down on the man's cock, pleased to have squeezed the cum from another dick. Just then one of the cocks she had been stroking exploded as well, mostly coating her hand, but one spurt made it as far as her cheek.

It went on like that for another three hours. Every man in the bar fucked Chrissy at least twice, some three or even four times, in every orifice and position. At times Chrissy was held upright, sandwiched between two men, one fucking her ass, the other her pussy. In other instances she found herself on all fours, blowing one man while another fucked her ass. She spent some time on her knees, sucking six cocks in rounds until they all came on her at the same time. She had no idea who had fucked her where and how many times, but judging by the copious amounts of fluid dripping from her ass and pussy, she knew it was a lot. She was literally covered in cum—it was smeared on her lips, dripped from her chin and Alexed in her hair.

When, finally, the last man blew his load on her face and left, Alex helped her up off her knees. Her legs were wobbly, and somehow through the entire ordeal her high heels had stayed on her feet, and her miniskirt was still bunched around her waist, but now most likely ruined by the cum stains of some 15 men. Her blouse and panties were nowhere to be seen; most likely one of her patrons had absconded with them as a souvenir.

"You have fun, baby?" Alex asked her.

"Uh huh," she smiled, wiping the cum from her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Well, you can relive it anytime you want," he told her, producing the video tape.

"YOU TAPED IT!?" she exclaimed in abject terror, realizing that every cumshot, every degrading thing those men said and did to her and her enthusiastic responses were preserved on video tape.

"Yeah baby, you were one hot little slut!" he said, leading her to the door.

After taking a minute to regain her composure, she offered, "Maybe we could invite your poker buddies over to watch it?"