Chrissy's Deception Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

Chapter Five

Christmas morning dawned bright and beautiful. Chrissy kissed Mike awake. When he opened his eyes, she said, "Merry Christmas." Then she gave him his first gift of the day. Mike would swear that he saw stars when she brought him to a shattering climax. He knew that he had never received a more precious gift than the gift of his Mickey. He just hoped that somehow, he could not only have his Mickey but that he could keep her, too.

Downstairs, Tracy insisted that everyone eat breakfast before opening presents. It was a fabulous meal, but Chrissy was certain that Sky didn't taste a bite of it. She was bouncing around like a six year old. Finally, Tracy relented and they all moved into the den to open the gifts.

Sky managed to open all of her gifts before anyone else had a chance to even start. She was thrilled with all her new "stuff". Of course, the new computer software that allowed her to design her own clothes was her favorite. She ran off to try it out, leaving the room feeling like a tornado had just torn through.

"Ok, now for the rest of us!" Tracy said. She positioned herself beside the tree and handed out everyone else's gifts. Mark was thrilled with the huge box of nuts Mike had bought him. Tracy and Mark had given Chrissy a calendar from her favorite artist. Tracy had also added a CD of 80's music, just to make the gift perfect! Mike opened a package from Mark that contained a framed baseball trading card. Chrissy didn't recognize the player, but Mike's whole face lit up! He was obviously very pleased by the gift.

Finally, it was time for Mike to open Chrissy's package. He was a little disappointed by the impersonal nature of the outfit, but he tried to hide it. When he reached the bottom of the box, though, there was a note taped to it. It said, "No outfit would be complete without all the essentials. If you want the rest of your present, meet me upstairs after this is all over!" Mike grinned at her and winked. She beamed at his acceptance of her playful present.

Then Tracy handed Chrissy her present from Mike. It was long like a jewelry box, but Chrissy was certain that it couldn't be. When she opened the paper to discover that it was a jewelry box, she was shocked to say the least. She flipped open the box and saw that it was a charm bracelet. She looked over at Mike with a surprised expression. When he just smiled and nodded his head, she looked back down at the bracelet. There were four charms hanging from the bracelet. The first charm was a tiny airplane. The second charm was a strawberry. The third charm was a heart and the final charm was a baby carriage.

The impact of the bracelet knocked the breathe out of Chrissy. Mike had given her a way to remember their time together and to bless their future. Chrissy ached to have Mike with her in that future, but she knew that he was a military man. He was going back and she would be on her own. But she would always have this bracelet to remind her. And hopefully she would have his child as well. She would have to settle for that and it would be enough. She took the bracelet out of the box and had Mike help her put it on. She wondered briefly if she would ever take it off again.

After all the presents were opened, Tracy and Mike picked up the wrapping paper, while Chrissy took her gifts upstairs. She was sitting on the bed, admiring her bracelet when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door, expecting to see Mike, but, to her surprise, it was Mark.

"Hi Mark. What can I do for you?" Chrissy asked. Mark looked a little uncomfortable, when he answered her.

"I was wondering if we could talk for a little while."

"Sure, come on in."

Mark took a seat in a chair in the corner of the room, while Chrissy sat on the bed. Mark began, "Chrissy, I really have enjoyed getting to know you. I want you to know that Tracy means the world to me. She adores you and it means a lot to her for us to get along. I'm really glad that you are an easy person to like, because I would have had to like you even if you were like some dragon-lady - just for Tracy's sake." He took a deep breath and continued, "I'm really glad to see you with Mike as well. Mike has never settled down to anything except the Corps, and I was beginning to think he never would. I have always wanted to see how the mighty would fall. I'm just glad that it was you that brought him down."

Chrissy longed to correct Mark, but she didn't dare. She couldn't tell him that his brother was only pretending, and that two more days was all she had of her ultimate fantasy.

Mark continued, "Chrissy, I've never met anyone like Tracy before. She is so incredible. I am amazed by all she has achieved in her life. And I want to give her the best of everything. I have a job over at the college teaching. But what I really would like to do is to bring this ranch back to life. I don't want to do anything though that might make Tracy feel tied down. She's just getting Sky raised. She says that she loves it here, but what if she is only saying that because she thinks that's what I want to hear. Or what if she's only saying that because she has never had the chance to dream. Maybe I should - oh, I don't know what I should do."

Chrissy smiled at Mark's obvious concern for her sister. "Mark, Tracy loves this ranch with all that is in her. She isn't just saying she wants to stay here - she means it. She's a little worried that you will want to move away. Tracy is a homebody in the truest sense. But, you know, I think you do make a valid point. Even if this is her home and she doesn't want to leave it permanently, I do think you should help her see some other things in the world. You are right about her not having had the chance to dream. Help her dream, Mark. Then you can take her away for vacations that will make her feel adventuresome, and she will still have her home here to make her feel secure. I've never seen Tracy so in love, Mark. I wish the very best for you both."

Mark laughed happily and hugged Chrissy. "I'm so glad we talked. I feel so much better! It's going to be great having you as a sister-in-law on both sides!" Tears stung Chrissy's eyes as she realized that he thought she and Mike would get married. But she pasted on a bright smile and made a non-committal noise. Mark didn't seem to notice as he headed to the door. "Thanks again, Chrissy!" he called as he left.

Almost before Mark had had the chance to get downstairs, Mike was in Chrissy's bedroom. "Alright, where's the rest of my present?" he asked playfully. Chrissy shook off her lingering sadness from Mark's last comment and walked over to her dresser. She opened the top drawer and handed Mike an brightly wrapped package. When he opened it, his eyes almost popped out of his head, "Silk boxers??? No self respecting Marine has ever worn silk boxers!"

Chrissy just raised a suggestive eyebrow. "Why knock it before you try it? Or are you scared?" She knew that questioning his courage was a sure fire way to get Mike into those boxers.

Mike narrowed his eyes and growled, "Is that a challenge?"

"Take it like you want to, Marine, but I still think you might be afraid of a little silk!"

Mike walked to her door. "Wait here!" he ordered. Chrissy smiled as she imagined her big, tough marine slipping on the boxers for the first time. It was a pleasant thought!

When Mike came back in her room, he was still dressed. She looked at him questioningly. "Well," he answered her unspoken question, "I wasn't going to come down the hall in just those things!"

Chrissy sat down on the edge of the bed. "So, do I get to see? Or are you just going to torture me?" she asked.

Mike stood before her, towering over her. "If you want to see the present, you have to open the package," he said in a deep and husky voice. Chrissy didn't need a second invitation. As she busied herself with the button and zipper of his pants, Mike slid his hands into her hair. God, he loved her hair. He gently caressed her as she finished her task and slid his pants down. She helped him step out of them before she sat back to look him over.

Chrissy realized she was having trouble breathing at the sight of Mike, obviously aroused in the soft, silky material. As she reached out to stroke him through the silk, Mike threw back his head and she heard him growl deep in his throat. "So, you're sure you don't like silk?" she whispered.

Mike's head snapped forward as he looked her in the eye. His eyes were dark with passion. "You sure could change this Marine's mind about silk, if you keep that up." Chrissy was all too happy to oblige.

Although they both had wanted to take it slow and savor the feelings, in the end, their desire overran their original plans. Mike ripped off his shirt and Chrissy pulled him down on top of her. Mike ran his hands under Chrissy's shirt as she struggled to slip off her pants. Mike pushed her top over her head and latched onto her breast with his mouth. Without warning, Chrissy rolled him over to where she was astride him. Stunned, he looked up at her in surprise. Chrissy just laughed softly. Mike watched her intently, "Mickey? Are you sure about this?"

Chrissy reveled in the power of her nickname. For some reason it made her more of everything she wanted to be. And here, straddling her man, she wanted to be everything for him. Instead of answering Mike, she slid back and forth over his erection, still covered in the silk boxers. The boxers were the only article of clothing left on either one of them and the sensations were driving them both wild.

Finally, Chrissy lowered her hand and slipped the boxers down, but not off. Instead, the boxers were resting right below Mike's erection. Each time Chrissy thrust herself onto Mike, the boxers rubbed over his sensitive skin and softly caressed her, as well. Combined with their own chemistry, the experience was putting them both into sensory overload. Their union was wild and rapid. Mike moved his hand in between them and brought Chrissy to a breathtaking climax. As he felt the contractions from her orgasm, it triggered his. Mike was once again shocked at the intensity of his reaction to her. It was like nothing he had ever experienced, except in her arms.

As usual, sleep overcame Mike as he lay, contented and warm, in Chrissy's embrace. He wanted so much to tell her how he felt. As he drifted off into sleep, he could have sworn that he heard himself say, "I love you." But he was certain his lips weren't moving, so he shrugged it off as a dream induced delusion.

When Mike woke up first, Chrissy was still in his arms. She was lost in sleep and snuggled up close to him. He smiled at the picture she made. Her flaming hair was spread over them both and her creamy skin was pale and soft. She looked like an angel and he might have believed that had she not just loved him like a wild woman. She was definitely human and he was so glad that she was.

Mike was beginning to formulate a plan in his mind - a way to see Chrissy after the holiday was over. But he didn't dare share his ideas with anyone. If Chrissy knew he what he was up to, he was afraid she would bolt. She had told him that she only wanted him as a sperm donor. But he kept thinking about the look he saw in her eyes when they made love. Surely he wasn't misreading that look. It was the look of love. Maybe she didn't know it yet, but Mike was going to do everything he could to help her realize her feelings. He might have only known her for four days, but he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Mike wondered briefly what Chrissy had thought about the heart on her charm bracelet. She was still wearing it as she lay in his arms. The airplane, strawberry and baby carriage were obvious, given their relationship so far. But the heart was his own special message to her. She had stolen his heart in the airport that day - this was only a token to show he was giving it to her willingly.

Chrissy began to stir in her sleep. She stretched out like a cat. Mike thought that it was more like a kitten, because she was so small. He never realized he liked cats until that moment. But if a kitten was anything like his Mickey, he was certain he would like one. Chrissy's eyes opened and that look was back on her face. Mike was even more certain it was the look of love, but he was almost positive that she didn't have a clue. Little did he know that he really had heard the words, "I love you," when he was going to sleep. He hadn't said them, though. Chrissy had.

"How about a little Christmas lunch, you wicked woman?" Mike teased her.

Chrissy looked at him with as much seriousness as she could muster, "Only if you promise to wear the boxers!" They both burst out laughing at the same time.

After they dressed (complete with the boxers that Mike was beginning to appreciate!), they wondered downstairs for lunch. Mark and Tracy had just gotten up from a nap of their own and the four of them ended up in the kitchen at the same time. "So where's the ball of energy?" Chrissy asked, looking around for Sky.

Tracy's brow knit together as she answered, "It seems that Sky's friend, Steven, might be getting a little too interested in my daughter. He took her over to his house for lunch. He wanted her to meet his parents!" Chrissy smiled at her sister's concern. It didn't take a genius to figure out how important Sky and Tracy were to one another. Tracy was trying, but it was really hard for her to let Sky go. It had always been just the two of them. Now, with Sky going off to college in the fall and Mark coming into Tracy's life, things were changing. Tracy was doing her best, but Chrissy knew Tracy was mourning the loss of her baby. Chrissy also knew that Tracy and Sky would just grow to be closer as time went on, but more along the line of adult friends rather than parent and child. And the transition, although painful at times, was going really well. Sky was well adjusted and happy. Tracy had a lot to be proud of in Sky.

Over a lunch of soup and sandwiches, Tracy asked Chrissy to come walking with her. "Walking?" Chrissy asked, "It's 100 degrees below zero out there!".

Tracy sighed, "Oh, and like Chicago is the tropics?" Then she burst out laughing at the indignant look on Chrissy's face. "Seriously, I have keys to the gym over at the community college. There's an indoor track."

Chrissy smiled, "Well, in that case, I would love to go!" Mike and Mark begged off and planned to spend an afternoon snoozing on the couch.

After Tracy and Chrissy left, though, Mark asked Mike to come into his office. "I want to show you some ideas that I have had. I love teaching, but I have all this knowledge about how to make ranches work as businesses, and now I'm going to be living on a ranch. I would love to put some plans into motion to bring this place back to life and make it profitable for Tracy. She's made do her whole life, and I would love to give her a gift that allowed her to take it easy."

Tracy's ranch backed up to a Wildlife sanctuary, so there was a certain level of safety and security with the land. That gave Mark and Tracy lots of options. Mark pulled out some blueprints of barns and silos that he had researched. He also had some spread sheets showing the differences in the profits from various kinds of animals. Milk cows, beef cattle and different kinds of horse breeds all had pros and cons associated with them. Mark had even projected costs and profits of different types of crops, if they decided to farm the land. It appeared to Mike that his brother was full of ideas, dreams and plans.

"Well, this all looks great," Mike said, "But how are you and Tracy going to do this all single-handedly?"

Mark turned to face his brother. With a hesitant look on his face, he said, "Well, I was hoping you might have some interest in helping me." Mike's face showed his blatant surprise. Mark continued, "I know that you are coming up on 20 years in the Corps. You haven't mentioned what your future plans are, but I know that I could sure use your help. And since we both seem to have a weakness for the Stanton women, I was hoping . . . Well, I can't get any of these plans up and running before the fall, due to my teaching schedule. I'm not exactly sure when you get out, but, if you wanted to join me here, I would welcome your help."

Mike was dumbfounded. He had given some thought to what he wanted to do after he got out, but he had never thought of coming to live near his brother. He found that the thought held a lot of appeal for him. He didn't want to get his brother's hopes up, but he truly was interested. He decided that a non-committal answer was called for. He nodded his head at Mark and said, truthfully, "I'll give it some thought." Mark seemed happy with that. As he put all of his charts and plans up, he suggested that they go take that nap they had planned on. They crashed out on the couch and were snoring out a duet within minutes.

Tracy and Chrissy enjoyed their walk and then sat, talking, for a long time. They had always been close, but, somehow, Chrissy's botched plan to deceive Mike, had brought them even closer. Apparently Tracy had always felt that Chrissy was nearly perfect. But now, she was forced to admit that her little sister was just human after all. Since Tracy, herself, had always felt far too human, she took a great deal of comfort knowing that her sister and her had a lot in common. It allowed the two women to share things on a new level.

As the two sisters sat together, they laughed and cried over the years that had passed them by. After awhile, they both were so emotionally drained that they just sat together silently. When they finally stood up to leave, Chrissy reached out and hugged her sister to her. Although Chrissy wasn't sure what life held for her, she knew that she never wanted to be far away from her sister again.

Back at home, Chrissy and Tracy decided not to wake up the sleeping brothers. Instead, they set about fixing the traditional Christmas dinner from their childhood - lasagna! It was a time consuming dish to create.

While they pieced together the ingredients and layered them into the pan, Chrissy and Tracy laughed about their dad complaining every year that normal families had turkey or ham for Christmas. Finally, when Chrissy had been about thirteen, and well into her adolescent sarcasm, she had turned on her dad one Christmas and yelled, "So who ever said we were normal???" Although she had been sent to her room for that comment, it had become a family tradition to repeat the same scene every Christmas. Each year (after the first) the family cracked up and laughed until they cried over not being normal. Even now, Chrissy and Tracy were close to tears as they laughed over the memory. When the lasagna was finally ready to cook, they put it in the oven and sat down to relax for a few minutes.

Of course, it was at that very moment that Mark and Mike woke up and wondered into the kitchen. "Well don't you two have perfect timing?" Tracy said. The men set the table and offered to finish getting supper ready, if the women would go relax in the den. Not one to pass up such an offer, Tracy grabbed Chrissy by the hand and drug her to the den.

Sky had come back home and joined the others for dinner. She was full of stories about Steven and his family. Every time she mentioned Steven's name though, she would blush just a little. Mark couldn't resist teasing her about it. Sky just rolled her eyes and said, "Moooooom, make him quit!" That caused the whole table to roar with laughter. Mike again thought about how much he had missed having a family to laugh with - hell, he had missed having a family period!

After the meal, Mark and Tracy offered to clean up. Mike and Chrissy were really tired and readily agreed. It had been a really long day, emotionally and physically. Mike followed Chrissy into her room. "I am too tired to put any moves on you, pretty woman, but I sure would love to snuggle up next to you while I fall asleep," he murmured in Chrissy's ear.

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers