Chrissy's Deception Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

Chrissy giggled, then said, "You just try to walk out that door, big boy! There's no way you are sleeping without me tonight!"

Almost before their heads hit the pillows, both Mike and Chrissy were sound asleep. Mike's dreams were filled with visions of Christmas trees and babies with flaming red hair. Chrissy's dreams were filled with visions of Mike.

Chapter Six

When Chrissy awoke the day after Christmas, she knew she had to make some plans to get out of the house. If she didn't, she was afraid she would end up feeling depressed and anxious all day. Both she and Mike were going to be leaving the next day and she didn't want to spend her last day with him worrying about her future without him. So, she needed a plan.

Over breakfast, Mark mentioned that he and Tracy had some cleaning and decorating they needed to do down at their church. Then he pulled out two tickets to the Steelheads hockey game at 12:00. Mark said, "We aren't going to be able to use these tickets for today, so we thought you two might want to go. Usually the games are in the evening, but with the holiday, they wanted to capitalize on the family aspect so lots of kids will be there!" He continued, "After the game, ya'll can meet us at the church about 4:00 so we can all go out to supper together."

Tracy jumped into the conversation to add that they needed to bring a nice change of clothes with them since the restaurant was really classy. Chrissy sighed in relief - now she had a plan for the day!

Chrissy and Mike left the house about 10:30 and drove to the Bank of America Center, where the game was being played. It took awhile to find a parking place and get inside. Then it took even longer to grab some hotdogs and cokes. Finally, they got to their seats right as the buzzer announced the start of the game. It was a fast paced way to spend the next two and a half hours as the Long Beach Ice Dogs ran the Idaho Steelheads into overtime. The ice action was hot as the puck flew around the rink. Finally, the Steelheads managed to pull out all the stops and go for broke. With only seconds remaining, they scored the winning goal. The crowd went wild and Mike and Chrissy joined right in, screaming out their support and hugging everyone around them. High fives were exchanged with complete strangers and it seemed that, for a moment at least, everything was right with the world.

Once they managed to get out of the Center, it was almost time to meet Tracy and Mark. By the time they got to the church, it was right at 4:00. Chrissy pulled their extra clothes out of the back seat of the car. Mike took her hand as they walked up the steps to the church. The door was unlocked, so they stepped into the foyer. Mark came rushing up to them from somewhere off to the left. The first sign that something was up was the fact that he was wearing a tux.

Mike looked his brother over, "I know you said the place was classy, but a tux?" Mark giggled - all 6'2", 200 pounds of him giggled! Chrissy looked up at Mike with a raised eyebrow. Mike just stood looking at Mark like he couldn't figure out who he really was. Finally Mark said, "We're not going out to supper - well, actually we are, but not yet."

Chrissy would swear she had never seen a man as agitated as Mark was right then - it was a happy agitated, but agitated none the less. "Chrissy, you go through there," he said, pointing to a door on the other side of the hall. "And, Mike, you come with me over here. You did bring different clothes didn't you, " Mark said, eyeing Mike's jeans and tee shirt. Without waiting for a response, Mark began pulling Mike after him. Mike shot a quizzical look toward Chrissy, but she had already turned toward the door Mark had pointed out to her.

As soon as Chrissy opened the door and stepped into the hallway, she heard her sister's voice. She followed the sound and turned into a room on her right. Chrissy screamed! Her sister was standing in front of her in a beautiful, long wedding gown. "Surprised?" Tracy asked hesitantly. Sky was fluttering around her mother. She was dressed in a beautiful pale blue bridesmaid dress.

"What's going on?" Chrissy cried.

Tracy beamed as she said, "Oh, Chrissy, Mark and I just couldn't miss the chance to have you and Mike both at our wedding. We planned on waiting until next month to get married, but we want you both here. With Mike's military schedule, we never know when he will get to come home. So, we asked the minister to move the wedding up. We're getting married in about 30 minutes!"

Chrissy couldn't take it all in. Her sister was getting married. In thirty minutes. What was she supposed to do now? As if reading her mind, Tracy said, "You need to change into your nicer clothes unless you want to be my maid of honor in your jeans."

Chrissy looked over at Sky, "Isn't Sky going to be your maid of honor?"

"No, silly, I'm the flower girl!" Sky answered, laughing at her aunt.

"Aren't you a little old to be the flower girl?" Chrissy asked.

"Well, I've always wanted to be in mama's wedding if she ever got married. And since I was a really little girl, I have wanted to be the flower girl. So here's my golden opportunity to do both and I'm not about to pass it up!"

Tracy gently pushed Chrissy toward the bathroom, "Go. Change. Hurry." Chrissy quickly did just that. That morning, when she had thought she was simply going to a nice restaurant, Chrissy had borrowed a nice, dark blue dress from Tracy. It had spaghetti straps and a short jacket that matched. Now, she was glad that she hadn't worn her mini skirt!

After she finished, Chrissy walked back out into the larger room to watch her sister, who seemed to have been transformed into a bridal model. Chrissy had never seen Tracy look so radiant or beautiful. When she told Tracy that, Tracy burst into tears. Then Chrissy started crying, and they just stood there hugging each other. Finally, Sky threw her hands up in the air and said, "Come ON, you two. Get a grip. We have a wedding . . . "

Chrissy and Tracy both laughed, sniffed and touched up their make-up to hide their recent tears. When they were ready, Sky ran out to tell the minister that the women were set to go. Mike and Mark had finished dressing as well, so the minister cued the music. As Mark and Mike took their places up front, beside the minister, Sky began walking down the aisle. Chrissy waited until Sky was all the way down front before she started.

Chrissy noticed a few people sitting in the front pews on both sides of the church, as she walked down the aisle, but she didn't recognize any of them. When her eyes settled on the two men beside the minister, though, everything else faded into oblivion. She first saw Mark, who looked handsome in his tux. Then she saw Mike. It was only a matter of will power that forced her feet to keep going. She was stunned by how wonderful he looked. And he was looking at her as though she were the only other person in the room. Suddenly Chrissy had a desperate longing for this to be her own wedding and for Mike to be her groom.

When Chrissy reached the front of the church, she forced herself to break eye contact with Mike and turn to watch Tracy. As the music changed to "Here Comes the Bride". Tracy seemed to float down the aisle. Mark and Tracy only had eyes for one another as they drew closer to each other. Mark reached out and took Tracy's hand when she got close enough.

The minister began the service as Mark and Tracy shared their vows. Mike locked eyes with Chrissy the moment Mark and Tracy stepped forward toward the minister. Every word that the minister said was branded onto Chrissy's soul as she shared the moments with Mike. She just barely caught when she was supposed to pass Tracy the ring for Mark. When the minister pronounced Tracy and Mark husband and wife, Mark pulled Tracy to him in the first kiss of their marriage. Mike's eyes burned into Chrissy. The intensity of his gaze made Chrissy's mouth go dry and made her palms sweaty.

Finally, the service was over. After Mark and Tracy walked out to the music of trumpets, Mike held out his hand for Chrissy. As they walked down the aisle together, he leaned down to her and whispered, "Were you as surprised as I was?"

Chrissy was certain that he was talking about the sudden marriage of their siblings. But when Chrissy answered, "More than you'll ever know," she was talking about how surprised she had been at her overwhelming longing to marry Mike. Mike seemed to catch something in the way she answered him. He looked at her quizzically, but she merely smiled and turned away.

As soon as they were in the foyer, Tracy and Chrissy were hugging and Mike and Mark were slapping each other on the back, grinning from ear to ear. Sky was bouncing all around. The guests that Chrissy had seen on the front pews joined the group. It turned out that it was Sky's friend Steven and his family, as well as a few members of the youth group from the church. Everyone was talking and laughing all at once.

Finally, one of the youth started directing the group around for a few pictures. After the girl had taken about 15 different shots, the group began to disperse. Sky kissed her mom and new stepdad, then grabbed her clothes and left with one of her friends. Since the group had to leave early for the mission trip the next morning, Sky had arranged to spend the night with one of the other girls going on the trip. The church was remarkably quieter when all of the teen-agers finally slipped out of the door.

That only left Tracy and Mark, Chrissy, Mike and the minister. Tracy and Mark went to change into more normal clothes, as the minister directed Chrissy and Mike to sign the marriage license, as the witnesses. After Tracy and Mark returned, the minister offered one last prayer, then ushered the group out the back door and locked up behind them.

Mike and Chrissy had agreed to join the newlyweds for supper at one of the best restaurants in the downtown area. During the meal, Mike made a toast to his new sister-in-law, "May you always hold the sunshine in your heart and the clouds in your hands, for it is only with both that one can have rainbows."

They all said, "Here, here," and downed the bubbly champagne. The food arrived about then and the group began eating in earnest. They hadn't realized how hungry the surprise wedding had made them!

After then finished their entrees, Mike excused himself to go to the restroom. On his way back, he cornered the waiter and asked for the best dessert that they had. When he explained that Tracy and Mark had just gotten married, the waiter had practically beamed. He patted Mike's arm and assured him that he would take care of everything.

Mike sat back down and was enjoying a cup of coffee when he noticed the entire staff headed toward their table. He almost choked when he saw them carrying a small, two layered cake. The waiter he had spoken to had obviously gone all out for the occasion! The violins in the background began playing a haunting rendition of the wedding march. Tracy, Mark and Chrissy noticed that something odd was happening as a hush descended over the whole restaurant. The staff had almost made it to the table before Mark and Tracy realized exactly what was going on. Mark looked bemused and Tracy looked like she was about to cry. Mike sure hoped he had done the right thing!

Their waiter placed the cake in middle of the table, the song drew to a close and everyone began clapping. Apparently, this restaurant loved to have wedding receptions - even spontaneous, unplanned ones! Tracy blushed as Mark leaned over and kissed her. Several catcalls came from the group and then the owner announced that all was good. That seemed to be the final word on the matter, because the staff dispersed and went back to their jobs. The owner stayed at their table for a moment more to wish the couple all the happiness life could offer, then he too went on his way.

Tracy and Mark turned to look at Mike suspiciously. Mark said, "So you had to go to the bathroom, huh???" The four of them just laughed and cut into the delicious cake. Mike made a mental note to thank the waiter. The cake seemed to be the touch that made Mark and Tracy's wedding perfect. The glow on their faces made Mike feel both proud and envious. His brother had done well for himself. Could he manage to do the same?

When they finished their cake and Mike had paid the bill (he insisted, saying that his brother didn't get married every day), they gathered in the foyer to say good-bye. Tracy and Mark were going to stay for a few days at a bed and breakfast near the Greenbelt. Since Sky wouldn't be back for a week, they didn't want to pass up this opportunity. But that also meant that they wouldn't be at the ranch the next day when Mike and Chrissy had to leave. So this was good-bye for now.

Added to the emotional stress of the wedding, Chrissy and Tracy both burst into tears at having to part. Quietly, Tracy told Chrissy, "I know you and Mike have some issues, but give him a chance - a real chance. He really loves you." Chrissy longed for her sister to know the truth, but she wasn't going to spoil the mood right then.

Mike and Mark both were trying to act nonchalant, but Mike finally grabbed Mark and hugged him tight. He whispered in Mark's ear, "I'm so proud of you - I'm really glad you're my brother. I love you." Mark couldn't answer for the lump in his own throat, but he nodded his head to acknowledge that he felt the same. Finally, Tracy and Mark dashed out the door to their car. Mike and Chrissy watched them pull away, waving until they couldn't see the taillights anymore.

"Well, my dear," Mike began, "So ends another ordinary day in the dull life of the O'Connors and Stantons!" Chrissy dried her tears and smiled up at him. The hectic rush of the day had kept her from giving in to the pain that kept threatening to break her heart. But now the day was drawing to a close. There was no one waiting for them at the ranch and tomorrow would end their time together. Suddenly Chrissy couldn't wait another minute to be in Mike's arms.

Mike was surprised when Chrissy grabbed his hand and began pulling him quickly toward their car. He chuckled as she pushed the keys into his hand and said, "You drive - and do it quickly!" He was beginning to get the picture!

The trip back to the ranch was done in record time. Mike actually managed to get the door unlocked and to step inside before Chrissy pulled him down into a kiss. Suddenly, she was up in his arms, with her legs wrapped around his waist. Even though his mind was consumed with the taste of her lips, he really wanted to get Chrissy to a bed. It took a little longer for him to get up the steps, but he managed quite well. He was determined to keep Chrissy pinned against him and didn't let her go until he dropped her gently on the bed.

Chrissy looked up at Mike with her eyes darkened by desire. "Please love me, Mike," she whispered. Suddenly Mike wanted to tell her over and over how much he did love her. But he didn't dare. Instead, he kissed her deeply, then stood to remove his clothes.

Chrissy watched Mike undress. He was so much more than she had ever hoped for when she had thought of her dream man. Mike was big and strong, handsome and smart, loving and gentle. He was everything - no other man would ever hold a candle to her Mike.

When Mike joined her on the bed, Chrissy took her time, touching and stroking each part of his body. She kissed his skin and ran her fingers through his hair. She lingered here and there, massaging his muscles and relaxing away his tension. She knew he was enjoying her touch and she loved how he felt. Finally, with her own desire burning, Chrissy stood up beside the bed and began to take off her own clothes. Mike rolled over onto his side to watch her. She slowly and deliberately removed each piece of her outfit. She had never thought of her body as sexy and desirable, but the fire in Mike's eyes told her a different story. That fire gave her the courage to gently tease Mike while she removed her clothes. She lightly rubbed her silky jacket over his chest and then teased his manhood with her soft panties.

"Mickey," Mike groaned, as her erotic playing took its toll on his patience. Every time Mike called her Mickey, she felt a tingle all the way to the soles of her feet. It was the most intimate word she had ever heard and it held a world of potential for her. As the name rolled off of Mike's tongue, Chrissy gave herself over to the intense emotions it triggered. Suddenly, she wasn't the inexperienced, insecure woman she had been most of her adult life. Instead, she was more - more beautiful, more desirable, more daring, more exciting - more of everything she had ever wanted to be. She wasn't a captive in her body - she was a voluptuous siren, whose body was a joy to her and her lover. Chrissy moved against Mike in a sensuous dance as old as time, but as new to her as her next breath. In Mike's arms that night, Chrissy was reborn - whole and new.

When Chrissy was wearing nothing more than her new charm bracelet, and with his passion stoked to the boiling point, Mike reached out and pulled Chrissy to him. She fell down on the bed beside him, laughing seductively. "You sure know how to sweep a woman off her feet!", she whispered into his ear. His only answer was a growl as he pushed her under him and rose up over her. Looking into her eyes, he nudged her legs open and positioned himself to enter her. "Mickey, do it for me. Use your hand to guide me. Let me feel you touch me as you bring us together."

Chrissy reached for him without hesitation. She wanted Mike inside of her and she would gladly do whatever it took to get him there. As she accomplished her task, she was fascinated by the way Mike's face contorted as her entered her. He had a look of pure ecstasy on his face and his eyes burned with passion. Chrissy knew that the moment Mike thrust into her and joined their bodies together, she felt a completeness she had never felt anywhere except in Mike's arms. She wondered if that was reflected on her own face.

Only moments later, Chrissy forgot about that question. Mike began thrusting into her in earnest and all coherent thought was pushed from her mind. Her body was on fire and Mike alone had the power to put out the flames. She soared higher and higher as Mike stroked her into oblivion. Finally, in a moment of complete abandon, Chrissy cried out her climax. Mike had obviously been holding out for that moment, because as soon as she began, he joined her. His own cries drowned out hers as they became one in the deepest sense of the word.

In the hazy moments afterward, with their passion spent, Chrissy and Mike snuggled together. When he was able to move, Mike reached down and pulled up the comforter over them. It was warm and cozy and soon they were fast asleep.

Mike wasn't sure how much later it was, but he awoke with a start. Chrissy was astride him, riding him hard. He had no idea when she had climbed on top of him, but he was mesmerized by the sight of her. She ran her hands up over her own breasts and moaned loudly as she thrust up on down onto his erection. Mike was overwhelmed by his desire as he watched her take her pleasure from him. Finally, with a wild groan, he sat up, grabbed her around the waist and sunk his mouth over her nipple. He began a rapid rhythm of thrusting that pushed them both over the edge in a matter of seconds. Sated, Chrissy dropped her weight onto him as she sank back down into the bed. As Mike slipped once again into the world of dreams, he only registered briefly how right her body felt, lying on top of his.

When the morning light filled Chrissy's bedroom, Mike opened his eyes. He truly expected to find Chrissy already gone. She had run away once before and he really thought she would again. But she hadn't. She was lying right beside him, the sheet tangled around her short, supple, little body. Mike turned to face her. Leaning on his elbow, he stroked her body with his other hand. It wasn't a sexual touch. It was more like a sensuous petting. He wanted to caress her whole body and commit it to his memory, because he wasn't sure when he would have the chance to touch her again.

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers