All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
god bless

god bless the child that has his own....

cause the pastoral sharks will chew that child's ass right off

Bob925Bob925almost 11 years ago
I was Crying with Laughter

This story has been the funniest read of the year. Worth reading just for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
new reader

keep it up

GRocks2015GRocks2015almost 9 years ago
Really sharp

5*

Dude! You are hysterical, sensitive, insensitive at the right places, intuitive, and I think your writing flows really well from the page. Not only that but chapter 2 has some really hot sex too. Will start Chap 3 after I grade chap 2 5* also

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Excuse me, Anonymous, but what are you babbling about?

Faggot, liar and cheat ...

I am not of a homosexual orientation, but if I was, it would be none of your business and not likely to change the texture of my stories.

Liar? I never put up a false review - EVER.

Cheat? I never vote for myself, or pull down a hostile comment. I do the writing. The readers submit the comments and rate my stories. It is how the system works.

If you are going to critique any author's efforts, critique them. Give us some feedback we can use so that hopefully our next effort will be better written, more organized, with fewer spelling errors an make more sense.

After all, if you don't give us something to work with, you most likely will have to 'not log in' again, and post once more as Anonymous and, in as few words as possible, tell us how we have still not improved at all. Nothing will have been accomplished. We will have continued to write crappy stories you clearly don't like and you will have wasted minutes reading them and seconds crafting your responses - again.

Take care,

FinalStand

acesezacesezalmost 8 years ago
oooh

kill em also more story

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreealmost 8 years ago
Glad House

Great story. I have found that those who speak like that are in the closet themselves and are too afraid to face themselves so they have to lash out. Sad, really, and super insecure. Poor thing, maybe one day they'll be happy, but it's going to take a lot of pain to get there. I wonder if theyll ever figure out the universe is kicking g their ass for a reason.

Ah well, your story is well written, the character development is good, and I found no spelling mistakes. This story resonates with me because my parents were fundamental Christians, missionaries and everything. I believe, deeply, but my God is not one of hate but acceptance.

KerrikWolfKerrikWolfover 7 years ago
Cute

The story structure is sound, grammar and spelling are much improved and I like the characters, even Jill and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading the rest of this story. Also, just as importantly, the characters ring with the truth in the fundamentalists I have known as well as the greedy mega (and not so mega) church administrations. Well done.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 5 years ago

Some funny lines there - nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Michael56

My second time reading through these installments; I really enjoyed them the first time and was disappointed that the authors illness has kept him from adding to the story for some time. I can only wish him well whether he can ever get back to this seductively enjoyable farce/comedy/fantasy or not. So much was hinted at that needed to be addressed, I'm certain the author had some interesting plans, if only,.. Get well soon! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5305 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...