All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 16'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxabout 11 years ago
So much better

Then chapter 15, Bass is on the way to retirement, she will never work again, Dana did simi redeem herself, and it was great to have a lot more fun.

Goddess bless you

Love Desiree

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 11 years ago
Two thumbs up!

I'd take a hundred of you, then most of the junk published these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Teensy bit predictable...

But still enjoyable. I genuinely enjoyed how you never made Dana completely irredeemable, and though the firing was, in a way, predictable, it was very vindicating to have an excellent soldier stop taking orders from an incompetent general.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

A whole lot of people have been very supportive of me and this story; so thank you very much.

Yes, this story is predictable - absolutely. Part of the 'comedy' part is that it is stocked with cliches. You have the Brash Young Hero, the Evil Headmistress, the Doomed Henchman, the Ice Princess and her 'Monsterous' Bodyguard (I'm not saying that trannies are monsterous only that Heaven is considered monsterous in context to the setting), the Jester, the Demur Librarian, the Super Sleuth, the Witch (as in female mystic), ect.

If there is an original idea in here, I don't know how it snuck past me, I swear. All I can claim is that I've tried to weave all these well-worn ideas into a tapestry worthy of a good read.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 11 years ago
I dont care if its predictable

Its good fun and entertaining.

I am so glad you are pumping them out at such a pace - really enjoying the ride.

Thanks heaps.

MuskratSamMuskratSamabout 11 years ago
Original ideas

... are highly overrated.

"There is nothing new under the sun" was first written down at least 2200 years ago, and even Shakespeare recycled all his ideas. As they say "to steal from one person is plagiarism, to steal from many is research."

And I don't think I'm going far out on a limb to call you the Shakespeare of Literotica!

The story's immensely fun, and increasingly outrageous, but it's really not any more so than many of Will's comedies. Keep up the great work.

(and another thing I notice, you have a far larger percentage of non-anonymous comments than most Literotica authors)

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
biblical inerrant? irrelevant? indulgent? inebriated? indurant?

The multitude of variations of scripture all have a long history of plagiarism from other religious writings and mythologies. Seems even the deities and their self-anointed prophets suffer a lack of originality and inventiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's entertaining, so I'll get over it, but...

I know we went full Mary Sue (Marty Stu, I suppose) by chapter 12, but now Zane is kicking people in the face without even knowing if they did anything? Tell me again why he isn't in jail for assault (where he can also randomly threaten strangers without consequence)? He could at least use his money and have a lawyer get him out of trouble in a cliched "the rich don't go to jail" way.

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Kick to the face...

I used two devices to justify Zane and other Pro-Christina students. The first was the principle of mob violence. I did not mean to give the impression that it was Zane and Valarie alone attacking Rhaine's supporters. Throughout the student body, small skirmishes were being waged with Christina's supporters launching virtually all the attacks and winning most of the fights. How many people in mob violence are every apprehended, much less prosecuted.

The second device was that of an official investigation. No, Zane and the others actions were not legal. They were not acting in self-defense. They acted out of revenge. And that is the rub - revenge for what? They were taking revenge for numerous cases of their 'friends' being assaulted and the Administration doing nothing about it. More so, the Chancellor directed Campus Security to do nothing to stop the extreme bullying, or even investigate the initial round of violence.

If they go after Zane then you have to go after Rhaine too...and Dana and Melrose. In the end, Zane and the other Pro-Christina students are saved by the Board of Directors not wanting to be engaged in a public spectacle of mass arrests, lawsuits, counter-suits and being dragged through the mud of the liberal media (their point of view).

Nor can they solely go after Zane. Rio and Iona are a given for a serious bout of very uncivil disobedience and Christina and company would be joining them quickly. If they arrest Zane, thirty FFU students will step up and publicly confess to being part of the same crime. The root of the conflict is exposed and down falls the house of cards.

Or, look at it as a disaster 'To Big To Fail/Expose'.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Do you believe?

Part of the concept of "Just War" is that your opponents are demonstratively evil and automatically guilty of whatever crimes you accuse them of.

POTUS Barrack Obama has demonstratively committed the evil of having an abundance of melanin and therefore is automatically guilty of whatever fraudulent charges Fox News is suborned to repetitious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...