Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

"Or would you rather I check you from behind?" I added as I ran a hand down her rump.

"Fuck you," she sighed.

"Is that an invitation?" I teased. This was killing me inside. "Just remember that next time, you are getting that dildo rammed up your ass."

"Damn you," she seethed once more. "I have to go before security suspects something." Like they didn't all know precisely what had been going on? How dumb did she think they were?

Without another word she strode out of my bedroom into the main area. "What have you found?" she questioned the guards.

Of course they had found nothing damning. They had to be suspicious of all the TVs and computer stations without internet hook-ups but no one mentioned a thing.

"This was a colossal waste of time," Melrose said in an exaggerated display. "Let's go." Dr. Bass led the way down the stairs but stumbled on the first step.

The last guard in line smirked at me.

"Do you miss Dana much?" I inquired quietly.

"And how," she rolled her eyes. "Tonight was a total bust. Anyone with half a brain knew you expected a raid tonight and would have everything stashed somewhere else. All this overtime is good for my paycheck but I'd kill for a good night's sleep."

"Oh, you are preaching to the choir, ma'am," I chuckled, "preaching to the choir."

I went back to my room and lay down. Sleep did not come easy. I knew that the Science Club's cameras had recorded the events of the past half hour; I just had to figure out what to do with them -- besides get Heaven back.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers