All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 22'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

One every 7-10 days? Those spells where a new chapter was being posted every day or two have me spoiled. I'll be looking forward to, and keeping an eye out for, the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pipeline!

You write them in 2-4 days, and write the next as you submit the last for edit. You owe us at least 1001 chapters, more if the kids don't go comatose for the summers, before they graduate. Consider that at the end of this exercise you will have written the world's longest novel.

Keep it up, it's wonderful. Especially because Zane and his best buds are such decent people, actual real christians, if you will. Quite subversive.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 11 years ago

Still hitting them out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

I hope this story continues and takes the record for longest running. Excellent job with it.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Groan...

Following a good friend's advice, I am going to wrap up this 'book' with the Christmas break. At my current rate of progress with Zane we are looking at 200! chapters and my reaching completion shortly before the coming of the next Ice Age (just kidding - I hope).

The planning for Book 2 is clearly in the works since I can't resolve all the issues of Spring Break until, ya know, Spring. Comments, advice and criticism are always welcome. Now...back to Chapter 24-25 (I'm in transition)

MuskratSamMuskratSamalmost 11 years ago
Still great.

Yeah, gotta agree that once a week is going to be hard to take, but hell, I can't put out an episode a month. Still loving it, and a break at Christmas makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next one soon?

Arg, I can't wait, I've become so wrapped up in the story, I just gotta know what happens next. ;p I'm hoping Zane goes to pay off the biker in the next chapter.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
They are coming!

Chapters 23 and 24 are with my editor (she's having some real life complications come up) and 25 is two paragraphs from completion. Then I'm off to write about the next Monday!

Chapter 23 has things like cops, bikers, blackmail and the Time Lord Mafia.

Chapter 24 starts out as a mess but ends up with a rather long and long-delayed sex scene.

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 11 years ago
Looking forward to some resolution

I can't wait to find out what happens to Jill and her sister Kathryn. Kathryn should definitely be into something that will turn Jill's world upside-down. And I'm hoping that Pastor Bill and Lance get punished old-school by Rio and Heaven. Maybe they can use some of the knockout stuff that ΚΣ used on Zane. Add in Cappy's surveillance skills, and Sahara's and Felicity's lives are going to improve enormously.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Well...

I am going into surgery in a few hours so it might be a few more days before I get anymore work done. Chapters 23, 24 & 25 are already with the editor and 26 is about half way done. I hope to get these up asap. See you soon.

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 11 years ago
Get well soon

Good luck with the surgery, FinalStand. Hope it's nothing too big, and that you recover quickly.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 11 years ago
Great to see you sticking with a story so long

That sound wrong. I love your work. It flows, it excites, it leave a fresh clean feeling!

But if often ends too soon. This story is one of my favorites because it has lasted long enough to let us like, hate and wonder about the characters. I look forward to more while still hoping for some of the stories to revive.

Thanks for the effort. And hope for a speed recovery

pornbookpornbookalmost 11 years ago
the chapters can wait

at this point I am more interested in hearing if writer and editor are all right

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

We are both doing okay. I'd like to be doing better but then I'd also like to have a 10 inch Passion Python of Love between my thighs except my cock would make it feel insignificant....(did anyone buy that?) I hope to hear from my editor in a day or two and then things will get rolling again. Pornbook, I would have dropped you a line as is my custom but you seem to have a banned designation for your contact info. I hope everything is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Glad to hear that you're okay, and not just for those sweet, sweet chapters coming up.

pornbookpornbookalmost 11 years ago
Nice to see you up and about

yeah I made the mistake to link to a friends project on the board , which activated some antispam rule

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Heroes

Just so you know he played Spock and sylar not skylar besides that ima big fan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5301 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...