All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 24'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
I lauhed till

I cried then I laughed till I squirted. Even the no sex weekend keeps me wet. Mistress Jas says it was fun to listen to the story and the voices were hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love it but...

I'm started to get a bit worried about how public Zane's love life is with 'his' website. Originally I had thought it was a small FFU only intranet type thing, but it seems everyone has seen it. Nothing online stays a secret and it's only a matter of time before the school staff hears of it. The footage of him and Barbie Lynn alone would be grounds for expulsion and there really wouldn't be anything he could do about it.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Being addressed

The thing about the video on Zane's website is being handled in future chapters and some of the reasons behind it are revealed (sort of). I admit that some repercussions, like expulsion, aren't dealt with yet (as of Chapter 30). In the shadows of the school's upheavals, expelling a girl for violating her Purity Pledge isn't really feasible anyway. Exploring whether anal sex qualifies as a violation is definitely not on their agenda. Barbie Lynn's biggest problem may be getting her parents to pay for her final semester in the spring - but that's book 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Bouncy Bouncy

I like your writing style because you make your characters believable. You warned us this chapter was a lot less action and more talk, but so what! I've started to read a lot of "Jump" stories, where from the first few paragraphs it's nothing but sex. They bore me. Zane is a N.U.T. and the girls are hilarious. The only problem I have is there isn't more chapters already in to read. But life, love, and comedy take time. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Book 2??

Bring it on! These stories are so much fun. I just read them all straight through (again) just so i could experience them as a unit.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes, Book 2

Book 1 will end with the Winter Break. There will be a Christmas Special then (after a little break) Book 2 will begin with the start of the new semester. It will include things like Spring Break and the eventual departure of all the senior girls who have been his friends, allies and enemies. Piddly little things like Valentine's Day, the truth about Gabrielle Black (several plot threads will carry over from Book 1) and the actual process of getting an education will occur as well.

After Book 2...well, there was this idea that the "gang" would travel the Western USA on motorcycles right? What could go wrong? I mean it isn't like there are top secret test projects, have trackless deserts or black out zones in the mountains where no help is available.

In the present, I have to put Chapter 30 to bed...and then another weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 800

I almost died laughing because I thought you had simply changed the the color and underlined the 1800 hot slut, and I accidently tapped on it and my phone fucking called it! XD

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
I can't do it anymore

Introduction of page fucking ruined the story him being a fucking rating pussy even though he's supposed to be a badass ruined the story I've been skimming it for the last 10 chapters hoping to get better but it's just fucking sucking you started out with a good story that was fucking funny little bit long-winded but funny and it's just been a fucking nightmare of turning a guy into a fucking raving pussy when it comes to bitches and not taking care of business letting the chancellor fucken get away with all her bullshit I mean it's just fuck this I'm tired of skimming the story and then getting pissed off every time I read about fucking page or this guy been a raving fucking pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...