All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 33'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
Oh, what a day

I remember the fear of meeting parents one at a time. What a great idea to have this scenario...it's one of the reasons I love this series so much. So long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading and hanging 5's on each as they so richly deserve!

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
another 5*

waiting for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christmas has come early!

Thanks! Another great chapter

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Angles we have heard

Okay it is Angels, just having the odd flashback to a story were an author wrote a line 'The angel of entry revealed Angles' So much fun I half expected Savannah to get Barbie Lynn treatment from Zane the Whole experience.

Lots of fun need it with Jas in Boston

DAMSEL APPROVED

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Finally! Thought you had forgotten about your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic as usual.

Hope I don't have to wait as long for the next chapter.

aarod9988aarod9988over 10 years ago
Don't ever stop

As always,

So much fun to read. Don't waste any time on the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue. Forever

This story is -the- best story I've read on this site, thus far. It's what keeps me coming back.

Love it!! Keep it up :D

xannatosexannatoseover 10 years ago
yesssssssssssssssss

thank frigging god your back to writting on this series ive been waitng months more more more

southbysoutheastsouthbysoutheastover 10 years ago
Great stuff!

Glad you're back continuing this really cool story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great chapter, keep up the amazing work.

freznelfreznelover 10 years ago
brilliant!

Thanks for posting another chapter after so long. Keep up the great work!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Another great chapter!

Just found this series and pretty much have read straight through. It is that good. Love the humor mixed in. I was looking forward to seeing how Valerie's mom handled meeting Zane since she was looking forward to meeting him at homecoming, but I guess that is to come in a later chapter. Just gives me something to look forward to. Thank you for sharing your story with us, and i hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you back with more of the story. I was starting to have bad withdrawal symptoms.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
I take NO responsibility for the poor editing of this story.

For reasons of his own which he has not seen fit to communicate to me FinalStand has not responded to 2 polite emails from me asking why I have not heard from him in weeks.

I did look at the 1st part of this chapter, but he has no doubt made changes which in some cases needed editing. As for the 2nd half, I never saw any of it.

Therefore, since I saw over 2 dozen typos and other errors in my read through, I would like all the readers to know that it is not due to my work. That I have been fired and still have my name attached to the final product is hardly fair.

To FinalStand -- it would have been nice to get a polite email firing me. I guess your bi-polar is action up. Have a nice life and I will still read your work because it is interesting and creative.

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
What Steve said is right

He edited the first half of the story until the scene with Savannah and Zane in his room. He had me re-write that scene and due to events beyond his control I was unable to get in touch with him so I went to a friend who offered his services to edit the back half. I rushed that process and here we are.

As for the e-mails - I'm not sure what is going on. I think most of the people here know that I try to respond to all feedback within 24 hours and would take a special effort with my editors since I don't feel like releasing a story without one due to my earlier failures. I am using a new e-mail address...that's all I can think of.

Sorry for the confusion and Steve is a great editor (though a bit of a ball-buster to work with he's so precise :D )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

Waiting for your next chapter 34. Please include more action,sorority girls,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YESSSSS

Waiting for your next chapters? Please included more SEX scenes! more stories on other Females,like FELICITY,WILLA,POLICEWOMEN,HUDSON.TARA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE,MORE,MORE!!!!

More Please??? The Sooner the better!! Please write more stories on the Biker'sChicks,Cops,Church ladies,Sorority Girls,Lawyers,School Officals,Other Co- d's?

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
chill bro, shit happens

Tare whee knot injoining tis starrylyne? Uf dem Chrispiian Collage Tex Cummedy? Speltczech is homophone-phobic coded by progroomers who are functionally illiterate!

It is down-wrong hilarious when auto-replace functions place the wrong word in the correct context. Puns and malapropisms and even catachresis spice up the reading enjoyment for those of us who laugh at the pretentious nonsense plavered by the grimmer nasties.

gv1horsegv1horseabout 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I hope there is more coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2 days of reading

Thank you for this story and looking forward to more chapters. Stumbled into this story and could not put it down for two days to read all the way through. I would also enjoy understanding how the chancellor still fits in and what the answer is to Cordelia and her manipulations are.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 10 years agoAuthor
Most Recent Update (2/5/14)

Chapter 34 has been submitted to my new editor.

The Chancellor Bass was retained in her spot at the behest of the most conservative members of the BOD. Scarlet was brought in by the more 'forward thinking' conservative members. Currently, Scarlet's faction is stronger so she dictates what school policy is thought technically Bass is her boss. As you might guess, this is not the last we will hear of the Chancellor. She's biding her time but don't expect to see her until the Spring Semester (Book 2).

Cordelia, and her plans and machinations, are a long running theme in the story. She is the smartest person on campus; perhaps the smartest person Zane will ever meet. It is too easy to see her as Zane's enemy though. She has her own plans, they include Zane as well as several other students but she isn't a villain. Cordelia has proven she will work with Zane when asked in reciprocation for Zane working with her.

Cordelia will work to protect the school and Zane. It is the best interest of her plans with the added bonus that it is the right thing to do.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Finally made it to the last published chapter and I can't wait to read more. I like the Gabrielle Black character and it seems this story could build into a major fighting team against that wages combat against threats from the past. Scarlet also needs some serious pounding sex.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Fun chapter

Nice set of short takes. Having Zane interact with the families has a great way to expose his thinking.

My only complaint is that, with so many plates in the air, it takes a long time for any of them to get respun.

Thanks for putting out more of this amusing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time gap - storyline

Their appears to be a time gap between this chapter & prior...a few weeks?! Gaps in an otherwise good continuous story, now broken up!? Oh and your main characters have one major fatal flaw!

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Yep

I made plenty of mistakes in my earlier works which were pointed out to me and I attempted to correct in later efforts. Not clearly delineating time jumps is one. Even a gap of a few hours I now try to use [***] if I'm sticking within the same sub-chapter ~ which I mark with {a few foreshadowing words} within a given chapter.

Ugh ... I wrote this chapter just under three years ago ... I can still hear Rio grousing "Get off your ass, Bitch, and write the next damn chapter," because you know how patient she can be.

James aka FinalStand

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
Time jump?

I thought homecoming was a massive thing to the student body in the US?

It kinda… snuck up on me, I even double checked that there wasn't a missing chapter somewhere because of how sharp the transition was and that this hadn't been mentioned until..., well now.

Anyway, awesome chapter.

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5294 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...