Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

(Opal)

"Hey you two," Opal greeted Rio and I as we started eating diner. "What's wrong, Rio?"

"Plotting the end of male domination of the Western World," Rio grinned wickedly.

"Is there something I need to know," Opal looked from one of us to the other as she sat at my side. "Are we mounting a rescue mission for Mercy?"

"Mercy?" Rio said suspiciously.

"Sure," Opal sampled her fare, "give the word and I'll get six or seven girls together for a run at her family if you need it." Rio stared at her for a second.

"Why would you?" Rio asked suspiciously.

"A lot of us like her since she came over to our side," Opal grinned, "and she keeps you in line – most of the time."

"Just to keep things straight," Rio sneered. "I keep her in line damn it."

"Oh please," Opal rolled her eyes, "one little whimper and a look from those soulful eyes and off to the bedroom you two go."

"Grrrr – as long as everyone knows that she's mine," Rio was now embarrassed.

"And that's why we would come to help you, Rio," Opal gobbled a quick bite. I tried not to laugh.

"Zane," Rio pointed her fork at me, "if you are trying to tell me I have friends, I'll bleed you like a little bitch."

"Who me?" I grinned. "Perish the thought that anyone likes you or considers you 'user-friendly'."

"I'm the soul of friendliness – fuck you," she snipped then smirked at me.

"Opal, Rio met Cappy's dad and that didn't go well," I enlightened my shower buddy.

"What went wrong?" Opal sighed. With Rio, you never knew.

"It is the whole bullshit of get your degree, go home, get married and start pumping out babies because that's some twisted vision of God's will," Rio stated angrily.

"Most of the girls here are like that Rio," Opal responded. "Now hold on – they want to get married but we can certainly help them find the right guy and not some bum foisted on them by their families."

"Opal, that's positively human of you," Rio wondered.

"I was the bad girl before you two arrived," Opal snickered. "I wasn't in your league but I had radical thoughts."

"The first day in the shower showed me as much," I confessed.

"Well, that first body wash confirmed you weren't a girl," Opal bumped my hip with hers. "With Rio – well, it took us a while to figure out she wasn't a guy with a really small penis." Rio reached across me and smacked Opal.

"My desire to be in the driver's seat doesn't make me a guy," Rio griped.

"You are only the second person on this campus to have a girlfriend Rio," Opal rubbed her shoulder. "Give us a chance to adjust."

"Adjust? I'm hoping for some conversions," Rio quipped.

"Okay then, what are you doing tonight? Brigit and I are at loose ends," Opal offered.

Rio stopped eating and looked over at Opal.

"Sure, but the first one to suggest a pillow fight or that we paint our nails gets an attitude adjustment," Rio demanded.

"I can hear Brigit's quim quivering already," Opal leered. "It's a date."

(Raven – and Paige again)

We had packed the last of our firearms away in the van modified to be a secure courier when the families in attendance and some of the other students gather around the bus. I spotted Raven hanging back with an older woman who was a bit heavier than she was. I walked over to make sure she was okay.

"Hey Raven," I slipped past her guard and gave her a hug. She tensed up and muttered something.

"What?" I wondered.

"This is my mother, Carol," Raven said softly. She kept looking down at the ground.

"It is nice to meet you Mr. Braxton," Carol greeted me. She seemed to be studying me intently as if she was expecting something from me.

"It is nice to meet you to Ma'am," I grinned. "Raven is a really good friend to me and I couldn't be doing as well in English without her."

"Do you and my daughter have a close relationship?" she pried. I could feel Raven start to fold up next to me in embarrassment.

"I don't know what you mean?" I inquired.

"Mom, we are just friends," Raven said sadly. Oh, now I thought I understood.

"Mrs. – Raven's Mom – Carol, please understand that being the only male in such a large female student body, several girls put all kinds of pressures on me," I began. "Your daughter is unique in that she treats me like a student first and that she truly helps me get by. If I couldn't touch base with her from time to time I might go nuts."

"Oh," the Mom sounded somewhat disappointed.

"Raven, how many girls have you helped me get away from?" I tried a different angle.

"I...Paige, oh God Paige," Raven rumbled then, "and Barbie Lynn, and Rio and that girl Iona."

"You really do help him with other girls?" Carol sounded surprised.

"Yes Mom," Raven perked up. "Girls are always swarming around Zane – they won't let him study unless I'm around." Not totally the truth but hey.

"I hope you understand that my daughter thinks a great deal of you," Carol drilled me with her over-productive Momma eyes.

"The feeling is mutual," I nodded. The bus's horn beeped – it was time for us to board. "Raven, give me a kiss for luck at the meet?" Raven looked shocked but reached up on her tip-toes and kissed me on the cheek. I reciprocated the gesture and turned to leave. I had made it half way when I got blindsided and staggered.

Several kisses smothered my face.

"Hey Lover," Paige panted. "Good luck shooting shit and taking names."

"I'm a spotter Paige. I don't actually shoot things," I clarified.

"Good," she purred then stroked my cock. "Save more of that for me."

"Who is that?" I heard Carol ask her daughter.

"That's Paige," Raven growled with menace. Yeah, lots of love there.

"Zane," Hope said evenly. We were ready to go. I gave Paige one more kiss and a squeeze on her ass then slipped passed Hope and got on the bus.

Hope got on after me and Gorman started up the bus.

"Well, that's not a send-off I'm used to," Genesis chuckled over Paige and I.

"If it breaks his concentration, it won't be the only thing I'm sending off," Hope informed the bus to even more chuckles. Hell, it's a gun club; a bit of bloodthirstiness was to be expected.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers