All Comments on 'Christian Femdom For Muslim Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please for the love of god

stop writing. You write the same bullshit all the time. I don't understand why the owners of this site allow your drivel to continually be posted on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Racist

Racism...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bad story u really psycho need treatment

You r really psycho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

loveliest story I ever read,, I know Arabs paying money to white dommes to abuse them and their religion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wrong minds

That's racism...First of all islam doesn't make women secondary,Islam gave women their rights, and you don't have the right to say bad things about islam and muslims just as muslims don't have the right to say bad things about christianity and christians we are all brothers and no one should humiliate the other or make them their puppies. people are born equal, black or white it doesn't matter. Secondly you shoud sit down and listen to what islam says and to to criticize This great religion just because you don't know anything about it. I am muslim and i do respect Christianity, but the christianity of prophet Isa not the forged one.

By what Abdi did, i am afraid he might not gain Allah's forgiveness but we all shall pray for him to gain it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You are really a goddess. After all a Christian dominatrix won a Muslim slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

i wouldn't mind getting some of that.re-education

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...