All Comments on 'Christian Loving Ch. 04'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Could have been much more erotic.....

This story could be much more erotic with descriptions of Rachel's inner heat of wanting his cum in her belly and the anticipated pregnancy that she was desiring. Perhaps some naked orgies with him could be made with her taking other cocks in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let the good times roll!

Rachel is becoming the perfect horn-dog, step-mom now! She realizes how much fun procreating can be. It means she gets her pussy eaten, and fucked to an orgasm many, many times. When Reuben's cock is slamming into her pussy, it's like heaven on earth. She likes the way she gets her tit's played with, and especially loves her nipples being sucked. This couldn't be wrong, she was only making sure she would have the best chance at conceiving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES