Christian Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching underneath the fabric to her right breast, Reuben was able to dislodge her breast from the cup and allow for her mammary to spring free. Wasting no time he moved his mouth over it, suckling at her tit. Rachel's moaning intensified as his mouth continued to suck at his oral prize. In his mind he wanted to taste and feed from her milk, but reality found him unable to do so. After his advances, he resorted to tongue twirls about the bud of her nipple. In doing so, he worked his hand to her other breast to give it the same attention.

Moving to her other tit, Reuben was surprised to find Rachel placing her hand on the back of his head as he suckled her tit. Looking about for her other hand, he saw it clutching the short-haired carpet in futility. A part of him smiled inside knowing he pleasured her so much. The other sinisterly smiled knowing she was succumbing to his will. With a loud slurp he pulled his head back slightly, releasing a satisfied “Mmmm,” before returning to gorge himself on her breast. His idle hand entertained itself with her other, rolling breast.

As her moaning intensified, Reuben quickened the jabbing of his fingers into her now wet slit. Soon enough her hips bucked into his fingers with every jab, the movement heightening the sensation of his thumb on her clit. Reuben played along, timing his thrusts with her hips, the depth of his fingers gradually closing in to their full length.

Finally, Rachel yelled out to her young lover. “That’s it! That’s it, baby! I’m there! I’m ready. Come in me. Put it in me. I need to feel you in me. Come with me!”

Reuben slowed his fingering as she continued to buck into them, sustaining her sensation. His mouth was on her breast still, enjoying how it yielded to his mouth. Reluctantly he pulled his head away. “But mom, I’m not even stiff yet.”

Rachel’s eyes flung wide open. Lifting her head off the ground she stared at her son. “What?!”

The stepson withdrew his hands from their positions as he knelt beside her head. Undoing his shorts, he pulled them down - pulling out his chubby, but nowhere near erect, member.

“See? I told you so. But you can help. Suck it,” he said, lifting it up to the tip of her lips. He was pretty sure she had never given head. Maybe his dad was lucky enough to get one. Given how uptight she was about sex, even in marriage, it was unlikely. Now she was begging for his dick, and the power was defiantly on his side.

“Honey,” she panted, “No. That’s gross. Oral sex isn’t part of God’s plan. I can rub it a little if you want...”

“Awww, c’mon!” he said, lying down. “Just give it a little kiss.”

Rachel hesitated for a moment. She didn’t want to kiss it. She always found penises to be disgusting. Nevertheless she needed it in her badly. What harm could one little kiss do? She presented herself to give it a small kiss, and Reuben seized the opportunity by thrusting his hips upward - forcing his cock into her mouth.

The stepmother objected with a muffled voice, but Reuben kept his hips lifted up into her mouth. “Awww, just give it a try mom. Tell you what: You swing that fine ass of yours over here, and I’ll reciprocate, okay?”

Rachel couldn’t believe her ears. Not only was he bossing her around, he was being filthy about it too. Still, the sensation of having his part-flaccid cock in her mouth wasn’t as horrible as she had imagined. She still craved his sex in her, and if this was going to be a part of it, then so be it.

She let his cock plop out of her mouth, smiled and said, “Ok, son.” Moving her end around, Rachel placed her legs on either side of his head. She put the tip of his cock back in her mouth and began giving it a lick here and there with her tongue.

Reuben grasped her hips in anticipation of a messy sixty-nine, but almost found himself laughing at how his stepmom was treating his cock. “You know mom, you’ll need to be a little more aggressive with my cock to get it nice and stiff. You can hold it if you want - concentrate on the tip.”

His advice dispersed, Reuben reached up around her cheeks to get a hold of her panties. The stringy slips of fabric hanging from her waist danced on his own waist as he slowly pulled her panties down. Her musk was strong - her vaginal juices glistened on her bushy mound. He wasn’t too fond of the smell, but at the same time his lust tasted victory in her crotch. Giving instructions to lower her hips a bit, Rachel’s mound approached his lips once more, and he again tasted her womanhood.

The sensations began to surge in Rachel once more. As her stepson serviced her vagina, she found pleasure in being able to make his cock erect further with every pass of her tongue over the tip. Little whimpers of pleasure emanated deep within her as Reuben’s aggressive tongue went to work on her pussy. In a moment’s notice Rachel adjusted to the new experience of fellatio. Her tongue lost itself in exploring the texture and feel of her stepson’s penis. Her nostrils flared, creating audible slurping sounds from her lips around his stiffening cock as she fought to keep her breath.

Her stepson was not as consumed with his own building sensations. He, too, felt a spring a pleasure arising from his prick as Rachel’s tongue circled and danced about its tip. Be it that he had come several days in a row or his workout on the court earlier today, he felt his stamina increased. Before he would come from melding his body with his hers. Now she worked his organ to manifest his lust. Reuben’s face pressed into her pussy, his own tongue parting her folds to taste the warmth of her urges within. His breathing was more controlled - what exhaling he did he used to elicit a response from his demure stepmother. He would breath lightly over her lips to hear Rachel’s moans. When he wanted to see her squirm, he would force a stream over her clit.

Rachel’s muffled moans became louder, the vibrations they caused in her mouth driving Reuben wild. His prick continued to erect itself in her tip-sucking mouth, her hand feeling each pulse of blood fill his member. Reuben fought off his desires and concentrated on her sex - probing his tongue deep within her to bring her to climax. His stepmother responded with louder, guttural moans. Soon he noticed her tongue-work became less concentrated; she was having enough difficulty keeping her breathing in check. Her ass cheeks began to quiver and her vaginal entrance lightly quivered with anticipation. Finally, Rachel pulled her head off his penis.

“Son, you’re stiff! MmmmMmm! Put it in me! Put it ... in me nowww!”

Reuben simply kept his hands on her hips, his mouth enjoying the nectar steadily flowing from her body. Gently forcing his mouth against her mound, he sounded, “Mmm mmm!”

Rachel screamed. “But son! I’m going to ... I’m gonna ... AHHH!”

The vibrations of his lips against her clit and vagina proved too much - her cunt convulsed as a powerful wave signaled her orgasm. Her hips forced themselves down onto his face, smothering him in her rapidly flowing juices. Reuben was surprised to see her cum this much. His tongue furiously worked against the spasms of her vaginal walls. The surge of juices proved difficult to lap up completely. Her juices found their way onto his face - meshed with her bush. The powerful scent of her sex permeated his nostrils. He was ecstatic - he now had his stepmother screaming for his talents.

He continued to work her quivering sex. His tongue darted around, from the parted insides of her vagina to occasional flicks at her clit - always tasting his stepmother’s juices. Focusing to keep her in heat over his own rising sexual urges, he was somewhat successful in keeping a chubby, but not fully erect, penis. It was difficult, but his desires had not overpowered him. He felt in charge. With every orgasm, his stepmother was succumbing to their sexual union. He was on track to make her all his.

Reuben’s own pride confirmed this soon after Rachel came down from her heightened bliss. She whimpered once her waves subsided. His mouth continued lapping away at Rachel’s entrance, tiring only a little. Without encouragement, she grabbed a hold of his controlled monster. Grasping his penis with her palm and fingers, Reuben’s stepmother massaged her thumb over the tip of his prick. The sensation made him fall out of rhythm in her pussy. No sooner did she gasp a whisper of breath over his cock that once more her mouth enveloped his member. Her wet lips closed in at the base of his tip and slowly slithered along the length of his shaft. The stepson couldn’t hold back. With a moan against her warmth, a surge of pent-up energy radiated from his crotch. As if the floodgates had opened, his prick began to leap to life inside her mouth. Reuben thought of fighting it, but knowing his mother wanted to devour his cock was simply too good not to enjoy.

Rachel stopped moving her mouth down to the base of his cock as she felt his manhood spring to life. Every pump of blood into his organ caused it to grow tremendously. For a moment Rachel thought she might gag as it continued to grow, but it stopped with her mouth halfway along his shaft. With subdued moans she slowly bobbed her head along its length. Her sexual urges were rising once again, a reviving sense of ecstasy radiating from her womanhood. Her giddiness rose when she thought of how her lover was keeping her wet. Yes! Her stepson, her lover! It had to be a sin to enjoy sex this much with a man that wasn't your husband - but rather your husband’s son! If this is the course of original sin through which she must bring a child into this world, so be it!

Gently, she slithered her tongue down and around her stepson’s length. The pulsations of his lust-crazed cock were a new experience for her. In the time Rachel had been married, she had never felt anything like it. Wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through her body. She increasingly felt herself quivering and shaking as the sensations strengthened. Her husband never satisfied her like her son was doing now. Briefly she considered his condition, his older age, her reluctance, and that her stepson was naturally more energetic and nubile. Those thoughts vaporized as her tongue passed over the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum seep from his tip.

She wanted him to come. She wanted to watch him come. She wanted to see his body give itself to her, to feel his desire manifested in one powerful, explosive orgasm they could share. As much as she wanted this moment to last, she needed to feel his jerking prick inside her famished belly. Knowing he was eagerly pumping his loads of sperm into her to create life thrilled Rachel. Her mind raced imagining the event unfolding. Her anticipation worked her tongue along Reuben’s now fully erect member.

Desires of coming became too hard to resist. As his stepmother hungrily worked his shaft, his balls ached more and more to shoot their load. His jaw began to tire. Her pussy was juicy and ready. Both he and his now sex-crazed lover were approaching climax. He could come in her mouth, he thought. She might be insulted by the gesture though - after all she wants it in her pussy. Very well, ask and ye shall receive.

Pulling his head away from her snatch, he laid on the ground panting as Rachel acted oblivious to his actions. “Oh mom. Oh mother, you’re going to make me come! Ahhh...”

Her mouth slowed its actions over his cock. Pulling up her head, she lifted and pulled her ass over his chest, sitting upright and away from him. She turned her head around, her hair flinging with it in a curled and frenzied mess. Her face possessed a lustful fervor. Their eyes locked. For a moment they stared at each other, their bodies gasping heavily as they looked deep into each other. Reuben saw in her a newfound lust and sexual appetite becoming of her own. He could swear he saw a need to use him to fulfill herself - an essence about her he had never seen.

“Let’s finish this up in my bedroom,” his stepmother’s voice rasped.

Lifting her body off his, her body glistened in sweat through the sunlight pouring in from the windows. Her dirty blond hair bounced in tandem with her curves. It was almost symbolic for him - before him stood the sex crazed woman he set out to create, and now she was finally readied to be claimed as his own. She turned, smiling as she reached down to help him off the ground. It wasn’t necessary - despite the workout they shared, he had more than enough adrenaline and energy to rise to his feet. Still, he found he needed to hold her hand to make it up - as if he had been immobilized on the ground.

Hand in hand, they began their way to the master bedroom. With his eyes focused on his stepmother’s form, Reuben’s feeble remaining restraints snapped. Before they could even make it to the hallway, lust overcame his mind. Thrusting his hand to the wall, he blocked her path. Rachel turned her head - smiling at her stepson, waiting for him to say something. Her eyes flung open when she saw his possessed face. With a single swoop, his other arm cradled her ass while his body fell into hers. Summoning the energy to carry her against his chest, he forcefully threw their bodies against the hallway wall. Rachel could only cry his name with unintelligible grunts and moans as he lifted her waist to position his cock beneath its prize.

With a determined thrust and piercing roar, Reuben speared himself into his stepmother. Her pussy provided ample pressure but little resistance as his cock sheathed itself inside, pressing up against her cervix. A mad intent drove him as he continued to plunge his cock in her. Without hesitation Rachel wrapped her legs around his waist - her hands clawing into his back. Soon they found themselves bouncing in unison. The sight of her rolling tits in their heated passion drew his mouth to her left breast, his mouth nearly biting into it. His tongue once again found her nipple, causing Rachel to close her eyes as the sensation at her tit intensified. They both screamed as fierce waves of orgasmic pleasure built up between them.

Rachel grasped the back of her stepson’s head as he repeatedly plunged himself into her. “Reuben! Oh son! That’s it! Fuck me! Fuck your mother. Do it! Pump yourself into me! Make in me a baby. Make a baby for your mother!” Her words encouraged them both. The thoughts of him marking her with his own seed blinded Reuben to the fact of what they were doing, as Rachel’s warmth distracted her from realizing they were doing it in full view of anyone who would look in on their house. She did not care - her approaching orgasm was tingling in her legs and hands, shaking her uncontrollably. It was spreading through her body, ready to overtake her.

Reuben began fumbling with the task of holding her up against the wall. His arms began going numb with heat as his own orgasm built up within. His come was loaded and ready, waiting for him to give in and empty himself into her. He wanted it to last - knowing he finally gained control over his stepmother - her body now his.

Rachel continued to greedily cry for his sperm, thirsting for his warmth. As his legs began to lose their strength, he realized he must give in - she had already come once and would come again. As lightheadedness overtook Reuben he pulled from his her tit. His panting, animalistic grunts and her loud cries from her full-body wracking orgasm filled the house. With a final lunge he forced his stepmother up against the wall, impaling himself deep within her.

“Ohhh! That’s it! Ahhh! Pour it into me you motherfucker!”

Her stepson’s incestuous load erupted deep into Rachel’s cunt, her vagina acting like a vise to draw every last drop of his throbbing prick’s milk deep within her. Waves of energy pulsed through her - feeling Reuben’s twitching cock emptying its precious, life-giving sperm into her pussy. She imagined the sperm swimming their way through her belly, seeking out her waiting egg. Thoughts of his sperm coming upon and ramming into her egg until one triumphantly burrowed its way into it danced about her mind.

Rachel no longer felt as if she were in the house. She was oblivious to the wall her son was forcing her upon. She could only feel the body of the lover her arms wrapped around, his prick inside her. Her loud cries became whimpers of joy and success as her orgasm continued to course itself through her body.

Reuben meanwhile stood wide-eyed, head nestled alongside his stepmother’s neck.

His own earth-shattering orgasm beat within, as his cock emptied itself into the craving warmth. He, too, felt as if he were in a realm where the was no house, no time, nothing except the two of them joined in an orgasmic bliss.

Yet he was haunted. His stepmother’s words rang with each spurt of his milk. Motherfucker. By God, he was a motherfucker! The lowest of the low. As his meat continued to throb, each gob of semen found its way up through her to her womb. If she was lucky, she would soon begin to grow large with child. His child. His own brother or sister. He would be upstaging his own father, for whom he still reserved a great deal of pride. His ethereal sense of bliss quickly washed away as reality set in.

They held their bodies against each other for their own eternity. As they both came down from their climaxes, they turned to look at each other. Despite what each felt at the moment, they both found happiness looking into each other’s eyes. Reuben slowly backed away from his stepmom, his now flaccid penis plopping out from her gooey entrance.

“Oh, son, thank you. It was incredible.”

He forced out a chuckle. “Yeah, it really felt magical.”

“Mmmm. Listen, I’m going to go lie down and let it soak in before I clean myself up. Do you think you might have enough in you to go another round afterwards?”

Reuben hesitated. He was a motherfucker. In light of his realization he felt he needed to end it now. But he felt an aura of happiness in her he didn’t want to squelch—not right now, anyway. Smiling, he responded, “Well, let me rest up a bit. But I think I’ll be able to tend to you later.”

With a strong hug and a kiss to his lips, Rachel took off to her bedroom. Reuben stood in the living room dumbfounded by the results of their union. Then he realized he was standing, sweating, butt-naked in the living room. He quickly grabbed the clothes they left on the ground and ran off to his own room.

* * * * *

Dinah bit into her third slice of pizza as the giggles and chatter of her friends swirled around her. Along with Sarah and the rest of their pals, they had spent the day shopping, mingling, gossiping and bonding together as a sorority. They were back at Sarah’s house as planned, scarfing down pizza.

“Gawd, I can’t eat another bite - I’m gonna be sooo fat.”

“Oh please! You look fine.”

“Oh my god, no way! Look at me, I’m a porker!”

Laughing through her pizza, Dinah continued to munch away amidst the giggles and comments, giving her friend’s pizza-lipped smiles when one would make a witty remark. Her two friends continued their banter.

“C’mon now, you know you could get anyone you wanted.”

“No way, I got to seriously start exercising again if I’m going to get any boys to look at me. Who would want to go out with someone looking like this?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” the friend sheepishly pondered. “Maybe you could get Di’s brother to give you some attention, you know.”

Dinah’s eyes popped wide open as giggling heads turned to see her reaction. Ever since one of her friends expressed interest in her older brother, her circle of friends made it a ready source of conversation whenever the timing was right. Not that she had a problem with it. People could spin tales about Reuben for all she cared. It was people asked her opinions as to whether she thought he was hot, or if she had ever seen him naked, and the like. As was the case among this circle of girls, that was quite often.