Christian Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I KNOW your brother could give me a lot of the attention I need,” her friend Jessie shamelessly stated as Dinah gulped her food down.

“Gag me with a spoon,” Dinah retorted, flashing a dry smile. When their giggles died down and the pizza disappeared, the merry troop found it’s way to Sarah’s basement, where they sprawled out on various couches and chairs.

“So, getting back to what we were talking about earlier, should we have another slumber party tonight?”

A flurry of views arose and tossed about. Some had to work tomorrow. Some knew they couldn’t. Some wanted to hold a slumber party, but on a different day. In the end, they all agreed an impromptu slumber party would be best, settling on Sarah’s house where they had already set up camp.

Sarah’s cell phone began to make the rounds between the girls, each in turn working their parents' trust as only teenage children can. Dinah and another girl waited as Jessie made her routinely tumultuous call to her parents. When she finally won her parent’s approval, she thanked them and hung up but proceeded to dial again.

“Who’re you calling now?” Sarah asked quizzically.

“Oh, no one in particular,” Jessie responded with a straight face. She held the phone against her ear for a moment, before someone finally picked up. “Hello? ... Hi! What’s going on? ... It’s Jessie. … Yeah ... No, we’re okay. We’re just hanging out. What are you up to?”

Her conversation gave little clue to Jessie’s friends as they looked on while she talked. She began twirling her hair as she continued to poke questions.

“Hmm hmm! All that time to yourself. Are you working out? ... Mmmm, you must be getting ripped!” Jessie giggled. “We’re just having a slumber party. I was, what? ... Me, Dinah, Sarah, a few others you might know. Wanna come over?”

Sarah leaned up against Jessie. “Psst! Who’re you talking to?”

Her eyes slanted at Sarah with a devilish grin. Putting a hand over the receiver, she turned to Dinah. “Reuben!”

Dinah’s jaw dropped. “Oh my god, you would,” she said rolling her eyes.

Jessie just smiled as she returned to the phone. “Hmm? No? Oh, but we’d have so much fun with you here. ... Well, can Dinah stay at least? ... ... Okay sweetie, I’ll be thinking about you. Byyyye.”

The girls burst into an uproarious laughter as Jessie pulled the cell phone away. She kept her sly grin as Dinah smirked at her friend’s flirtatious nature. Questions asking what the two talked about quickly filled the room as the cell phone passed on to the final girl.

“Oh, not much. I interrupted him working out or something. He was breathing really heavily,” she hinted, with a tip of her eyebrows. “He sounded really sexy, breathing into the phone like that!”

“Shut up,” Dinah chortled as the girls giggled into the night.

* * * * *

With his stepmother moaning, Reuben fully pressed himself into her, ejaculating his semen into her waiting pussy for the third time that night. Rachel’s body bucked and heaved as she felt him tense up inside her. Despite her urges to try to procreate as many times as they could that evening, they were both exhausted. Rachel tried too hard to revive the ecstasy she felt that afternoon. Bouncing, moaning, and grinding her body against her stepson added to the delicious thought that she was possessed to have sex. And although they were able to come in union twice more since that afternoon, her body never tingled with the excitement she felt earlier.

Reuben wasn’t helping her much. He could not even help himself. When his stepmother went to relax and clean up from their afternoon fuck, Reuben had retired to his room. He had thought of what transpired. He never thought of her as such, but Rachel had become their mother. She cooked and cleaned while helping them with the issues that arouse in growing up. Even if she wasn’t a mother to him, she was to his sister. The thought of what he was making his stepmother become, and what she would be in the eyes of Dinah left him guild ridden. The simple fact was he is a motherfucker - a motherfucker by his own design.

Rachel fixed a simple dinner for the two that evening. She wore a shining blue nightgown as she prepared it in the kitchen. As much as Reuben tried to block her from his mind, he still felt the insatiable urge to take his stepmother. Her cleavage showed explicitly - especially when she bent over a bit, her breasts clearly dangling against the fabric. As the dinner went on his guilt fell to the background, his lust reassuring his role for the evening.

When they got down to it in the master bedroom, Reuben found his hard-on fairly fast - something Rachel wasted no time in taking on. After caressing her breasts and teasing her pussy, he entered her missionary position and fucked her. They came unceremoniously. After their fantastic afternoon sex, their follow-up proved to be a letdown.

They were both determined, though. Not long after he came did Rachel lay down on her bed, leaning up to take his cock. She would not have her pussy eaten out now that he had come in her - she wanted as much sperm as her womanhood could soak in. As her tired jaw worked his meat, Reuben found his hard on becoming more arousing - teasing and squeezing his stepmother’s nipples. She too reacted well to his advances, and soon they were both awakening powerful climaxes to be fulfilled. It was when they both felt the anticipation they might realize their unholy union that the phone rang. Rachel continued to suck her stepson’s meat as her son talked to the caller.

When he repeated the question as to whether Dinah could stay at Sarah’s, Rachel bobbed her head in agreement. Whereas Rachel was excited that they could have the whole night to each other, the thoughts of his sister clouded Reuben’s drive, deteriorating his mad lust to come in his mother. When he hung up, he told his mother to get on top and straddle him, knowing he might not be able to continue if he didn’t come soon.

Now they laid side by side - neither achieving the bliss felt earlier. They both agreed to rest up for tomorrow, which promised to be another big day. While Rachel snuggled up to her stud, Reuben continued to mull the thoughts of his incestuous acts.