Christian's 2nd Date with Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his own powerful orgasm he felt weak as well. Regretfully he pulled his slightly softening dick from her body, and carefully placed her back onto her own two feet. He then quickly pulled the filled rubber off his cock and threw it into the wastebasket by his desk. Without words he took Emily's hand again, and brought her along with him to the sofa. He sat down, breathing heavily from his exertion. Emily was breathing heavily as well, when she climbed onto the sofa and lay down beside him. She placed her head onto his lap and promptly fell into a sex-induced rest. Following her lead, Christian let his head fall back against the sofa and allowed his eyes to drift closed.

"I am so sorry Sir!" Someone called, causing Christian's eyes to snap open, only to be assaulted by bright flooding lights. He blinked numerous times, before his eyes would focus. Then he saw her, Mattie, one of the office cleaners. She was standing just inside the door. She was keeping her face averted, and Christian glanced down. He was nude, and Emily was lying wide-eyed in his lap facing his belly. She looked terrified as she looked up at him imploringly. Then she looked annoyed, when Christian's cock began to stir near her face.

"Mattie, the door was locked!" Christian barked, but then immediately felt guilty for yelling at the lady.

"I am so sorry Sir! I just thought that you had locked it by accident. It was dark in here and I couldn't hear anything and no one answered when I knocked..." Mattie stammered. She was clearly frightened for her job.

"Actually Mattie, I am sorry. This is my fault, not yours. My girl friend obviously came to pay a special visit. I did lock the door, but you couldn't have known. Can you come back to clean up in a half hour or so?"

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir." Mattie ducked out the door and closed it behind her. She left the lights on.

Emily felt a thrill at being calling his girlfriend, but she knew it had just been for the poor cleaners benefit. She sprung up into a sitting position, with her eyes rounded and her face flushed. "I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life!"

"Oh come on, Em. Do you think this is the first time Mattie has walked in on people having office sex before? It's just a shame, though, because I was going to try to seduce you into letting me fuck you one more time before you run off."

Emily glared at Christian. "How can you be so calm about this? We are buck naked!"

Christian laughed at his blushing lover. Emily continued to glare, until slowly a smile spread across her face. Christian could see that it annoyed her that he had gotten her to smile, and then before long they were hugging and laughing hysterically at having been caught naked by a cleaner.

"This is...not...funny!" Emily gasped out, between fits of giggles. "I was lying in your lap!"

"Just your head, really, maybe Mattie thought you were...umm..." Christian glanced down had his thickening pole. God, but he wanted her again, and again, and again!

"Stop right there! I have to get home, and I think you mentioned earlier on the phone that you have some contracts to put together."

"I do, and I know you need to go home, but Em...can't I just come back to your place with you for a few hours? I have never even seen your home. We could do it on your bed." Christian suggested softly.

Emily had gotten up and was searching around the spacious office for her clothes. The lights were on, and she knew that there was a small chance that someone might be able to see her nudity, but she had to get dressed. She just needed clothes, and she could feel under control again. She was thankful that her boobs seemed to be behaving, and weren't dripping milk. She could feel tenderness between her legs from their lovemaking. She avoided looking at Christian. She knew she could cave if she so much as glanced at him.

"Please my sweet Emmy!" Christian pleaded. He was slowly gathering his own clothes as well, and was already wearing his boxers.

"Where is my bra?" Emily asked.

"I will never tell!"

"Oh, come on Christian! Where is my bra?" She asked, with exasperation evident in her voice. Despite her bravo, Christian suspected Emily would cave if he so much as touched her. It would be a dirty trick, but Christian wasn't above playing dirty.

"May I please come back to your house?" Christian asked mischievously, moving in closer behind her while she bent to pull her panties up her legs. Christian placed his big hands on her hips and pulled her body snugly against his own. He was hard again! He just couldn't control himself around her.

Emily felt her nipples respond to Christian's touch, and they began dripping a small amount of milk. It was a wonder to her that she could even still have milk to leak! She had always produced a heavy amount of milk, but since becoming involved with the ultra sexy Christian Drake she seemed to be lactating even more heavily. Emily knew she needed to make space between herself and Christian, so she could think logically. She pulled away and continued to dress.

She knew that she could not allow him to come back to her home. What if Lydia or Frank noticed his car? What if they saw him sneaking in or out? Her sister would want to know all sorts of details. Only, Lydia was quite religious and would be seeking details on the romantic relationship. Emily had none to share. There just wasn't a romantic relationship. Sure, they shared dinner at nice restaurants, and perhaps that could be called dating, but mostly they shared their bodies. Frank was also quite religious, and would not appreciate Emily bringing another man under his roof for sex. They had never discussed it, as it hadn't seemed to be an issue when she moved in, but Emily knew what their reaction would be and she couldn't do that to them.

Emily herself had been raised religiously, but when she wed she moved away from the Church. Her husband just hadn't been religious. When she divorced, it suited her better to continue to live with God in her heart, but not so heavily in her day to day life. Emily hated feeling guilty, and Church had often left her feeling so. Her affair with Christian was surely sinful, so it was best this way.

"Christian, I'm sorry, but I can't..." Emily said, while she pulled her sweater over her braless torso. "Seriously, what did you do with my bra? I didn't even see you take it!"

"I just want to keep it for a while." He smiled devilishly. Truth was he had no idea where her bra had gotten too. He had simply pulled it from her body and tossed it.

"Well, you may keep it for a bit, but I don't want it back with any conspicuous spots on it!" Emily joked.

"As I recall, when I took it off your body, it was already quite wet with your creamy milk. Any stains, can hardly be pinned on me!"

Their playful banter caused Emily to think about things she couldn't think about when it came to Christian. It made her have wants to allow him to come back to her apartment, and let him fuck her into oblivion. It made her wish she could introduce him to her family. It made her want to stop thinking about when all this amazing sex would come to an inevitable end and she would have to go back to her regular life. Sure, she could find another lover. Maybe even a great lover, much like Christian, but for Emily it was a hard thing to do when your breasts sprayed milk during sex. It was just so hard to be comfortable with a new lover, when your body did the most unusual things.

"I better get going." Emily said once she was fully dressed. She didn't want to leave him, but she felt she should.

"Could you come back to my place for a little?" He asked. He clearly still needed her body. Emily felt drawn to appease both his desires and her own. "We could have sex once more, and then I will let you run off like Cinderella from the ball." He teased lightly.

Emily knew, that unlike Cinderella, this Prince Charming wasn't going to come chasing after her with a glass slipper. That didn't stop her from agreeing to go back to his apartment for one last fuck for the night.

"Okay...but I can't stay long." She paused and looked around his office. She could see the full condom in the waste basket, and streaks on the glass where her breast milk had run. She felt her face flush. She felt badly for the poor cleaner that was going to be back any minute to witness the mess of their lovemaking.

"Don't feel embarrassed." Christian drawled as he pulled her into his arms. She pressed her ear to his chest and could hear the steady thump of his chest. "What we do to each other is beautiful. Natural." He cooed.

Emily couldn't agree more. If only she could think of a way to make it last forever. She could at least take one more pleasure from him tonight. It only seemed natural. The worst part was that Emily had found herself feeling happier and more alive than she had been since before her divorce. Even Gracie had made mention of her Mommy seeming more carefree. However, when she looked at the highly sexy Christian Drake who stood before her, she knew what they seemed to have between them couldn't last. He would want to enjoy more women, and before long Emily knew that she and her milking breasts would grow tiresome for him. She was a mother, and he obviously didn't care for the notion of being a father. The look of relief that had washed over his face when she had announced that he had not impregnated her had made that clear to her. Before long, she knew she would have to move on. It would decidedly hurt less that way. She couldn't have gone so far as to say she was falling in love with him, but when his cock was buried so deeply into her body she just felt so very complete.

Emily took her own car and followed Christian to his condo. Once inside the apartment they practically raced to the bedroom. Christian had brought his laptop home as well as a stack of files, but he quickly abandoned them just inside the door way. In a short time, Christian was laying naked and flat on his back on his bed. He had somehow convinced Emily to sit on his face. She had been hesitant at first but finally climbed up and did as he asked. She was sitting straddled over his face, while he licked her and tasted her. Her juices made his face wet. She smelled and tasted womanly and wonderful. In no time Emily began to grinding her pussy into his mouth and really worked toward achieving her orgasm on her own terms. When she came, he tasted her fresh flow of creams. His cock pulsed heavily. This woman was going to be the death of him.

She whimpered softly with her ebbing orgasm, but she remained over Christian's face until he had sufficiently cleaned her creamy cunt. She then carefully lifted her pussy off of his face. Christian took hold of her hips and guided her back onto his awaiting condom-clad cock. Before she lowered her hips to take him, he released her. He wanted her to do this. In one full movement Emily impaled herself onto his ridged cock and proceeded to ride him good and hard. Christian watched in stunned awe. This was the first time she had ever truly fucked him. Pulling his hands away so he wouldn't reach for her, he almost lazily tucked them behind his head. Emily knew how to work her cunt. She rode him deeply into her body. She rounded and rocked her hips, pushing her clit into his pelvic bone. She shimmied, shook, and pivoted to another wild climax.

"Uh...uhh...uhhh...uhh..."She moaned loudly. She showed no evidence of shyness. She was working her body on his, and making them both feel good.

Christian felt the heat and tightness in his balls. He could feel his climax coming too. Finally, he allowed himself the luxury of reaching up for her massive bouncing tits. They swayed and bounced every time she lifted up on him and then brought herself back down. They were only dripping a little. Perhaps they had spent most of their milk earlier in the evening, Christian thought. He was corrected when he touched them. He lovingly milked her tits and was rewarded with torrents of her sweet milk spilling forth and onto his chest.

"Uhh...Uhhh...Uhhhh..." Emily grunted, grinding her hips harder. "Uhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmm..." She was such a responsive lover.

Her head was thrown back, and Christian watched her tits bob up and down with each thrust upward. Milk leaked steadily from her nipples and down her soft creamy stomach. Christian felt her pussy convulse tightly around him then, and he knew she was at the peak of her orgasm. She was so tight, almost milking his cock. Clamping his strong hands onto her rounded hips Christian pulled her tightly down on him. He spewed loads of his hot cum into the condom within her cunt. It was at that moment that Christian vowed to himself that he would find a way to be able to bathe her cunt with his seed again. He felt a primal urge to mark her, to make her his. Christian held Emily tight while their bodies cooled and their breathing came back to normal. He held her closely to his body. She would leave soon, and he would have to get back to his contracts. He already knew that he would miss her. He knew he was in trouble, big trouble!