All Comments on 'Christmas Blessings'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful story i loved it well writen i enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply wonderful story. 10 stars are not close. The best gift the children could give, is kiss her and call her MOMMY. With that, MAMA BEAR would protect HER children, all four, for the rest of her life...

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful. You took my breath away when Dara lost consciousness after her delivery. Thought I knew what was going to happen. And the to find out she survived. You definitely know how to bring out my emotions. Superb!!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a beautiful love story. Superbly written. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Beautiful love story, so emotional on many levels.

Have to read some of your other stories. Ard you still writing as cannot see anything posted since August 2021? Hope all is well?

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/4/2022) I read this story over a year ago and is on my favorites list. It tore me up again. I wish I could vote for it again. Five stars again.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.12.22]

Oh Myyy!

Everything a great story has, comedy, romance, the feels!

Love this part:

Little Meghan snuck a cookie of her own and around a mouthful, she asked, "Daddy, when we gonna degorate the twee?"

11/10!!!!!

Button1968Button1968over 1 year ago

Reading this story again, so I can't vote. So worth 10 stars.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

You're evil. I cried like a baby when I thought he lose Dara, too. What kind of sadistic genius plays with a 62 year old mans emotions like that. Damn good story. I can't give it any more than five stars. You get ten from my heart.

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

This is my second reading. I lost my mom in my birth. Dad grieved for the rest of his life even when he remarried when I was 4. The emotion is very strong in this story it is still a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a BEAUTIFUL story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That scene at the hospital was cruel.

5 stars.

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

Made the rivers flow

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT12 months ago

A really really MOVING story. Enjoyed it immensely, even though the start of the baptism almost gave me pause .... but it was better when I returned the second and the third time to read it again :)

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy19657 months ago

Amazing story thank you

ObalinObalin7 months ago

Damn onion ninjas.

FandeborisFandeboris6 months ago

This is one of the sweetest, happiest, lovingest stories to come down the pike in a long tine. Even Kendra wasn’t one to not say goodbye and not watch over her husband and children.

Without a doubt worth 5 stars.

Crazy_papaCrazy_papa6 months ago

Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. Dara has 4 children, now, and 2 new names-MOMMY and my beautiful WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Every single time! Your skill as a writer and a romantic is as awesome as your oeuvre.

Thank you for love, hope and the joy of life.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue1213about 1 month ago

I love reading romance stories. I have never found true love. So I live my love life reading other people love lives.

Crazy_papaCrazy_papaabout 1 month ago

Shame on you, making me cry, just like I do every time I read this story. It has a wonderful theme, just enough romance, and a hope for good things in a relationship. I wish more writers would create such works of art! Thanks for a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

SIMILAR Stories