Christmas Business in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to turn her and sit on the bench and pull her down to sit, impaled on my throbbing satisfied cock. She tilted her head back to one side and we kissed while I held her breasts until my cock softened and slipped out of her ass. She felt my cum trickle out of her. She touched it. Looked at it. Rubbed it onto her lips and tongue, then giggled like a naughty little girl. I think at that moment she became complete jumping from a naughty little girl, to a curious teenager to a complete confident sexual woman.

The horrors could still be conjured up but now she had good memories to balance against those horrors. Strangely, this allowed Carla to transcend from stage to stage leaving the ugly memories behind. For that moment, at least one man did not see her scars, so she did not see them either.

It was time to get washed up and out of the shower but neither of us knew what to say or how to stop our morning adventure. I'm always the silly one, "Did I just take your virginity?"

"Yes, you naughty talking man and I loved every second of it."

Carla had just divulged more about her new self than she would understand for months. I knew I wanted her to be mine but I never wanted to hurt her, disappoint her or for her to be sad that she had missed something by settling for an older man.