All Comments on 'Christmas Massage'

by tristianc

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 12 years ago
gave it 4 stars

It was a very good story! I'm just partial to mom swallowing her son's cum at least once. There is nothing more intimate , to me , than a woman sucking her man's cock and even better swallowing his spend. The fact that they are mother and son and she's doing this for him is even more erotic and satisfying. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good story

A lot of real feelings and emotions. Many young men feel the same way. Mom's should recognize son's behavior and be willing to help out. Benefits are tremendous.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
wonderfol wonderful

one of the best, certainly great as a tender love story, i enjoy my son justlike she does only we do not have intercourse , i love to suck his cock also

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
The Dialogue

Between them was absolutely fucking juvenile! I laughed most of the way through this .

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
The story

I started reading this story because of the title. Mother/Son sex is not my favorite subject, but I've found some good. The dialog was excruciating to read through for me. I kept getting the idea the son was ten years old rather than twenty. The build up was too long for me. Instead of insults, I'll stop writing now.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
4 stars

very good story need to have spelling checked then it would be 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story!

This truly a great story, by a highly talented writer, of really hot motherfucking! I love the slow measured buildup of the piece. Tyler, a good-looking well-built boy, likes going around the house in just his boxers. He's "careful to make sure his penis was safely tucked inside." Boy, is that gonna change! Mom treats him like her darling baby boy, while Tyler insists, "I hope you realize I'm a grown man, mom." Don't worry, pal, mom'll find out all about that real soon. His mother is strongly attracted to her boy, especially to that big bulge between his hairy legs. Her female juices are drenching her cunt! They confess their mutual attraction. The excited but confused lad says, "Mom, you're not supposed to say that. I'm not supposed to say that." His mother explains that she's got a needy twat and her son's got a big stiff prick, and they belong together. Tyler protests, "But mom, isn't that incest?" Savvy mom tells him that that's just a word. It is just that---a stupid laughable word that tries---unsuccessfully!---to keep mothers and sons from doing what their deepest urge impels them to do. Tyler's mom gives her boy the best blowjob he's ever had, a blowjob such as only a mother can give her boy. She literally worships his big stiff dick and his big loaded balls. Of course Tyler sticks his big prick up his mother's mommy-twat, where every boy's prick belongs, finally feeling the cream rushing up from his balls to flood his own damn birth canal. This story is a classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Appalling!

As already mentioned by others, the dialogue was laughable. And who was the third person there in the first paragraph? ("He paused as I was sure she was going to give him more instructions about dinner ")

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Very Slow!!

Almost to slow, but still a good read. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Appalling

Many stories have narration between the dialogue so I don't know why that is throwing you for a loop in the first paragraph when it is just setting up the scene. The sentence you referred to is a simple typo and should have been "he" instead of "I". Is that really a big deal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lay and lie

Yet another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't understand how I made it to the end of this one.,..

I felt like the kid was a Slow Learner.

A grown man? More like a whimp, I think as his mindset was forever changing, moreso than it should have (imo)

Mixed emotions throughout this, sometimes feeling I was reading a children's story, with quite unnatural dialogue (hot & cold throughout)...almost to the point of embarrassment.

The plot was good, but the execution....well, sorry, that's how it felt, a slow execution.

Sorry, I rarely leave negative feedback, but make an exception today...I should have stopped at page two, but we all make mistakes.☹️🙏☹️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous