Christmas Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers

"I love and respect you Anna, you deserve it." Tyler said looking her in the eye, before going back to watch as his hands worked the tops of her feet and massaged her toes.

He loved to feel her arches and the balls of her feet, they felt different than the other girls he has dated before, but he knew it was because of how often she walked in those black heels that caused the difference in the muscles and the need to have them rubbed. After both feet were massaged, Tyler wiped the lotion on his hands onto his jeans.

Anna got up and slowly worked her way up to her room, making sure to not slip on the floor. Tyler felt very accomplished this night, not only did he see how comfortable his mom could be around him, but heard her compliment him on his foot rub. Then he thought longer on the subject and realized that his mom is the best girl he ever dated.

The next day Tyler felt very conflicted. Still realizing that part of him saw his mom as a woman he was dating and another part kept screaming that it was his mother, a woman who birthed him and raised him for 20 years. But she was everything he wanted in a woman and she knew that, the fact that it was his mom wasn't a big deal, was it? This was something he wanted to talk to her about tonight.

Anna got home and immediately checked the thermostat. Tyler paused his game, and called his mom over. She sat next to him on the couch. He looked her over, from her black high heels, nylon stockings, grey skirt that covered her knees and thighs, her white blouse covered by a grey vest. He liked the way she looked, very professional, when he realized what he was doing he quickly drew his head up towards the ceiling.

"Anna, I've been feeling weird lately."

"Tyler, look me in the eyes and explain."

"Sometimes it feels like you're my girlfriend and not my mother."

"Oh," she said looking away for a second."

"It's not you're fault and I worry that there is something wrong with me."

She looked him in the eyes again and put her hand on his. "There is nothing wrong with you, I wanted to feel like I was dating a younger man, and to me it felt wonderful, I felt 20 years younger. I love hearing you compliment my body and I love even more catching you looking at me. You're a man, I'm a woman and what we're experiencing is biological, we can't deny that."

"We?"

"I've been looking at you too, and I think you're a handsome young man, and you know how to treat a lady. I'm glad you're my son, and if you want to stop dating, I understand but I want you to know I don't regret it, you've made me feel like your special lady and I hope that I made you feel like my special guy."

"You have mom, I mean Anna,. You're my favorite girl, you always have been and I've feel more liberated at being able to share more of that with you lately and treating you the way that I wish every guy that you've dated would have. I don't want it to stop, I just want you to know that I'm seeing you more like another woman and not just as my mom."

Anna said nothing and got up and headed off to her room to get out of her work clothes. Tyler turned off his game and left the TV on knowing that no matter what was on he and his mother would enjoy it because they were together on the couch.

She walked down the stairs wearing jean shorts and the same white tank top from the night before. Tyler took notice of how form fitting it was, more than any other thing he's ever seen them in.

"Wow, Anna, you look great in those shorts. I've never seen you'd wear them before, where did you get them?"

"These, I got them at the mall today." She turned around. "Don't you think they make my ass look great." She said turning back towards him.

He smiled, "Yes Anna, you have a great looking ass." Tyler enjoyed seeing how tight those shorts were so that he could see the cheeks of her ass through those jeans.

"Thanks Dear." She said and she gave her son a kiss on his blushing cheek as she took her seat next to him on the couch. She cuddled close to him and watched TV breathing in his presence.

Tyler liked the look of his mom's tanned legs, he didn't see them enough before, she usually had them covered in nylons or pants, but they looked muscular and feminine. He wanted to touch them but was worried about what that would do for her and if it would cause her to not want to expose her skin to him again, but it was fun to look.

Anna loved to be physically close to her son, she loved the feeling of his masculine arm against her as well as the feeling of her soft breasts against his firm strong arm. She felt safe with him unlike with any other man that she dated before. She felt as if a schoolgirl crush on him, but she couldn't blame herself for it, he was attractive and caring, and most importantly he made her feel sexy. He wouldn't say she looked sexy, but sometimes it was just a look that made her feel like he appreciated her body, and he enjoyed the conversations with her that he also appreciated her mind. She pulled herself closer to him.

Tyler loved the feeling of her breasts pressing against her arm through the tank top. He looked down her shirt to see what he could see and saw her tan mounds covered by a white cotton bra. She was sexy and he couldn't deny her that even though she was his mom. Like other women that he found sexy he wanted to touch her, feel her, see her, explore her. His mind began to wonder a bit more than he would have cared to and soon he had to get up.

"I'm sorry Anna, but I have to go to bed. "

"How come?"

"You're sexy, you're a great woman and I respect you for who you are and what you've done and I worry that my thoughts are straying from you being my mom and a girl I date to just a girl I date."

Anna noticed the slightly aroused bulge in her son's pants and knew what he was referring too. She turned him on. "Tyler, it's ok. I find you sexually attractive too."

"Mom! You're not supposed to. I'm not supposed to."

"But we are, and I'm ok with it."

"You are?"

"Yes, I feel blessed to have raised a man who has a great mind, and is a gentleman. You make me feel sexy and safe with you, if you weren't my son I'd feel lucky to call you my lover."

"I feel the same way Mom, I feel like you're my best friend and if things between us were different. I'd wish to call you my lover too."

"There is nothing wrong with what we're doing, there is nothing wrong with looking."

"You're right Mom, I guess there isn't."

"So you'll sit next to me longer?"

"No, I think I need to get some sleep now. I plan on wrapping up some gifts tomorrow and I think I killed the mood a bit."

"I guess we should both be getting some sleep. Walk me to the stairs."

Tyler took her hand and guided her to the base of the stairs. She kissed his cheek and held him close to her. She rubbed his back and felt his member begin to stretch the fabric of his jeans against her leg. He wrapped his arms around her and caressed her back making sure not to go too far beyond her waist line. The two of them let go and gazed into each other's eyes before finally just going off into their own separate rooms.

Tyler woke the next morning to find his mother had once again gone off to work. He was glad to know that he now had the full day to really think about what transpired the night before. He settled that he was in love with his mother, but what did that mean for them? He was sure she felt the same, but he wasn't 100% positive. He decided that he would follow his mother's lead and wear less. He put on some shorts and tank top before sitting down to his daily video game playing.

Anna got home and saw Tyler sitting there in his shorts. She's seen him in shorts various times in her life but she noticed his muscular legs more this time, and how muscular his arms were, over the past few days he was turning her on but seeing him now was really getting to her. She went up to her room to change, and hoped that he would like the outfit that she had spent all day thinking about.

Tyler didn't really see his mom head down the stairs, but he saw her as she stood next to her recliner. She was wearing something that he never saw her in before. It was a black nightie, it went down to just below her crotch. It wasn't see-through, but it was low cut and he could see more cleavage than he ever had before even in the outfit that she wore for the Christmas party.

He paused his game, and stared at his mom. She blushed a little noticing how he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"How do I look?"

"Hot." He said, he couldn't wait for her to sit next to him, feeling her leg against his and those round tanned tits against his arm, nothing between them but that bra and nightie.

She took her place next to him on the couch, and wrapped her arms around his and she was happy to feel his shoulder on her cheek as she rested against him as he was happy to feel the sheer material of the nightie up against his arm. They watched TV together as they have the nights before. But this time he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, he has never ogled a woman like this before and he hoped that she didn't notice.

Anna put her hand on his knee and rubbed a bit, her hand going a bit under his shorts. "I love the feeling of a man's leg, so strong and hairy against my soft smooth skin." She said.

Tyler smiled and closed his eyes as he enjoyed his mother's caress against his knee and part of his thigh. He felt as she moved around on the couch and placed his hand on her tanned thigh. He felt her smooth flesh as he rubbed around. "Your thigh feels so good Anna." He opened his yes and watched as his hand felt his mother's thigh, and seeing if he revealed any sign of what was underneath. He found that her nightie had still concealed what was under, but he still wanted to feel more of her leg.

The two continued to caress each other's legs, and she noticed him looking down towards the hem of the nightie she was wearing. She removed her hand from his knee and raised it up a bit revealing her light blue lacy panties. Tyler's jaw dropped at the sight of the dark patch of hair that showed through the lace. She smiled at him and then moved in to kiss him, he followed her lead and leaned into her and they kissed on the lips.

Their first kiss was soft and it showed the care for one another that they had as a mother cares for her son, and a son towards his mother. She kissed him again, this time opening her mouth in order to share a breath with him. He felt the intimacy in their kiss increase and opened his mouth the same. Her hands ventured off of her son's leg and up his chest and messed through his short black hair. He ran his hands over her breasts and face up to her hair as well loving the way it felt between his fingers. His hands went down and fondled her breasts though the fabric, pushing them against her and squeezing them in his hands. Her moan entered his mouth and her tongue licked against his lips.

He returned the kiss to his mother and tasted her tongue as it flicked against his. Tyler lost himself in his mother's arms and mouth and felt the need to come back down to earth. He pulled his mouth away from hers and looked her in the eye.

"Anna, that was hot. I never felt so connected to anyone in my life."

"I'm glad to hear that Ty. I felt so connected to you as well, it was like something that I've wanted my whole life and I didn't find it till the instant that we were kissing."

"I'm glad to hear that, because it's what I think you deserve, after all you've done for me."

She smiled a bit and went into kiss him again.

"I think we should get to bed, tomorrow's Christmas eve, and I'm sure there are lots of things left to do.

"I'm sure there is Baby, and I guess early to bed early to rise." She didn't want to tell him that she wanted more from him in fear that he'd run the other way, but she knew that it might take more time for Tyler to catch up to her.

The next day was the first whole day that Tyler had to spend with his mom since that had begun going out on dates and exploring their relationship. He wasn't really looking forward to the day as he didn't know how to be around her, her son, or her boyfriend. He went down the stairs to find his mother wrapping gifts on the living room floor. She was still wearing the nightie from the night before, but he didn't mind as he was just in his boxers.

"Good morning Son." She said with a smile. "How'd you sleep."

"I slept well, you?"

"Like a baby, you really awaken something in me Dear that has brought me peace."

"How so, Mom?"

"When I am with you , like I have been this past week, I feel like I have found the love of my life."

"Really, that's how I feel when I am with you. But it's forbidden, right?"

"I don't care what society thinks, it feels right with you and that's what matters."

"I love you Anna."

"I love you too Tyler." She smiled at him and he returned it. With that one small conversation it was like a weight was lifted off of both of their shoulders.

"So, how should I be around you?"

"As though I am your girlfriend, and you're my boyfriend."

"But what about the mother, son thing?"

"That maybe how the public views us, but we'll always know better."

Tyler didn't have a doubt in his mind, that this was where he wanted to be this Christmas, both physically and mentally.

The two spent the day together laughing and having fun, they were both behaving as young teenagers in love with one another . They would kiss deeply and caress each other as lovers would, they were happy, truly happy maybe for the first time in their lives. Anna mad cookies to share with the family members tomorrow as Tyler just laid back and watched some more holiday specials on the couch. They felt like a couple in many ways, the wanting to touch when they were close and their ability to have roles for one another around the house. Before sundown, the gifts were wrapped and the cookies baked, the stress of the holidays were over and now they could fully relax and spend more time together on the couch watching TV.

Anna wrapped her arms around his and put her head on his shoulder. Tyler put his hand on her thigh and lightly rubbed up and down, as she moaned in appreciation. She took right arm off of his arm and placed it on his thigh, enjoying the feeling of his hairy leg against her hand. She felt around his thigh trying to get as much of it as she could.

"I love you Tyler." She said turning towards him.

"I love you too Anna." He said as they both moved into kiss each other.

Their tongues exploring each other's mouths, They moved their hands up to each other's chests to feel them, Tyler loved the softness of his mother's breasts, and she the firmness of her son's. Anna felt down his abs, Tyler stopped her hand from going to far down. They broke their kiss.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mom, I'm....excited." He said. Anna's gaze went down to the rise in his boxers.

"I see, but it's ok. I'm excited too."

"I'm glad to hear that. But I want to touch more of you Mom, may I please remove that nightie?"

Anna stood up and Tyler soon joined her. He put his hands on the hem of the nightie and slowly pulled it over her body. First exposing her red lacy panties, then her tanned toned stomach, then her red lacy bra. Anna raised her arms so that he could put the clothing item on the floor and be more exposed to her son as she has been in years. Tyler stepped back and took full appreciation of his mother's body.

"You look great Anna."

"Thank you Tyler, you look great too." They kissed again. They caressed each other's backs and slowly reached down to feel each other's ass, both groping and grasping them feeling the toned muscles. Anna could feel his hard cock pressed against her loins and loved how hard she made this young man. She had to have more of him, she slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Tyler, why don't we put those hands to better use?"

"What do you need Mom?

"I'd like a massage, the stress of the holidays are over, I could really use some relaxation. I know you could help me Son."

"I'd love to Mom, where do you want it?"

"My room, meet me up there in 10 minutes." Anna removed her hands from his ass, and his hers as she then went quickly up the stairs and disappeared into her bedroom.

To Tyler they were the longest 10 minutes ever. He watched the clock on the VCR like a hawk. Once the time was over he tucked his semi-erect cock back into his boxers and headed quickly up the stairs into his mother's room. He opened the door and was surprised at what he saw.

Her room was only lit by a couple of candles, one on each of the two wooden night stands in her room. She laid on top of the bed on her stomach. Next to one of the candles was a bottle of massage oil. Tyler looked her over before opening his mouth to speak.

"Where do you want me to start Mom?"

"Feet, legs, back, arms, start where ever you want Dear."

Tyler walked up by his mother's head and grabbed the bottle and walked down to her feet and sat on the left side of the bed. He poured some of the oil in his hand and rubbed them together. He placed his hand on his mother's left foot, and began working it into her worn feet.

"Oh God Son, that feels so good. You know how to take care of your mom." She said.

"You like the way I take care of your feet?"

"Yes, you have great hands."

Tyler massaged her right foot as well before going back to her left calf. He added more oil to his hands. Her calves felt so smooth and hard as they were very muscular.

"Mom, you have very sexy calves, they feel so good."

"You're rubbing that one really well too Son, I can't wait for you to get to the other one. It's so relaxing."

Tyler was satisfied with his actions as his mother was just able to lay back and enjoy his touch and being able to take care of and pleas his mom mad him very happy. He oiled his hands and began working on her other calf. He oiled up his hands again and worked it into his mother's thigh. He rolled his hands over every inch he could see. He loved the feel of her ass on the side of his hands and he could feel the warmth radiating between her thighs and knew that she was as turned on as he was in this experience. His hands would make light brushes with her crotch, and she'd let out a slight moan and push her hips back against his touch.

Tyler decided to skip her ass and go right up to her back. He straddled her ass and poured oil onto his hand rubbed them together and placed them on her shoulders.

"Go ahead and undo my bra, so you can get a good rub on my back." she requested.

Tyler did what she requested and used his oil hands to unhook the bra so that he could see her bare back. He saw her tan line and began his rub there and went down to the waist of her panties and back up to her shoulders. He could feel a lot of stress in her shoulders so he rubbed really hard to get the toughness out, slowly moving the shoulder straps a little as he did. He re-oiled his hands and worked down her sides, almost feeling under her breast as he helped her relax after this difficult holiday season. He took a deep breath in satisfaction and found that the scent of the lavender oil added to the scent of the burning candle wax.

"Mmmmm, you're hands feel so good. Take these panties off so you can do a good job massaging my ass." She said.

Tyler couldn't believe what he was hearing, it was like a dream to him. He was surprised at his mother's language, but he seemed to take it in stride. He placed his hands on her hips and she raised her pelvis off of the bed. Tyler put his fingers into her waist band and pulled them off of her hips, over her ass and down her oiled legs to put them onto the floor. He loved feeling the side of her ass against the back of his hands as he undressed her. He admired her ass and how the tan lines looked against her olive complexion.

tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers