Christmas Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers

"Mom, you have a great looking ass."

"Thank you Son, I can't wait to feel your hands on it."

Tyler couldn't wait to touch it either, he quickly oiled his hands and startled her legs. Grasping a cheek in each hand, and his thumbs nestled in her crack, then he worked his hands into a rub over her soft ass working the oil up to the small of her back. He noticed how her back and ass shined in the candle light.

He got up and moved to the right side head of the bed and poured some oil onto his hand and rubbed it on one of her arms and worked the oil in from shoulder to her hand, adding oil as needed in order to further make his mother feel good.

He then went to the left side head of the bed and poured oil onto her left arm. His mother noticed his dick wanting to break free of his boxers.

"Why don't you take those boxers off son, let mama see that cock."

Tyler was surprised, ass was one thing, cock was another, and the fact that she referred to him as 'son' and her as 'mama' really made him think about what he was doing. "What happened to calling you Anna?" He asked as he rubbed oil into her arm.

"Tonight I want the love of my son, not this lie I've tried to get through this week of you being a boyfriend, some young guy I date, but my son. I hope that by now you do love me the way a man does a woman, even though I am your mom."

"I do Mom, but Anna made things easier for what I was doing."

"Haven't you noticed how little you've called me that tonight, you're ready to admit to what we're doing."

She was right, he undressed her, touched her ass, felt her press her pussy against his hand, and felt the side of her breasts and she was giving him an erection, if he wasn't living it he wouldn't believe it, he wanted to have sex with his mom more than anything in the world right now.

"But Mom, isn't that incest."

"Yes, but I don't think we should label our love, I love you son, and I want to feel that love and show that love to you. I want to share my body with you, and you share yours with me."

"I'd love that Mom, I want to be your lover, I have almost all week."

"I wanted to be your lover all week too." She said as she rolled over onto her back.

Tyler loved seeing this side of his mom, but the light only showed her upper half, and as it got to her hips it dissipated, so her pussy and legs were almost unseen by him.

"Mom, I'd love to see more of you, but I'd hate to ruin the mood that you've set up."

"I understand baby, turn on the dimmer switch, not too high, I want you to see all of me as I want to see all of you."

Tyler slowly turned up the dimmer switch by the door slowly until he was able to see his mother's pubic hair stand out from the rest of the darkness in the room. He went back to the bed to continue giving his mother that Christmas massage that she was asking for.

He applied oil to her right shin and rubbed it in, blending the oil into the oil he already applied to her calf. He looked up the plane of his mother's body and noticed a slight smile across her lips and her eyes were closed in a very peaceful manner. He massaged her other shin as well before moving up to her thighs.

He moved his hands over her thighs, inside and out working slowly towards her hips. He felt as his cock jumped in excitement knowing that his thumbs would be making contact with the soft black curls of hair around her pussy. As her reached up he felt as she pushed her hips towards his thumbs as they rubbed the outer lips, he smiled as his mother's breath deepened and a moan escaped her lips.

"I want you Son, I want you to feel you inside me."

"I want that too Mom, but I want to touch you all over first."

"I understand Baby, I can't wait to feel your hands all over me."

Tyler moved up closer to the head of the bed and poured the oil onto his mother's stomach, some of it pooling in her belly button. He rubbed the oil up and down and around her belly and sides, causing the light of the room to reflect off of her tanned body.

"Son, remove the bra, I think my tits need a massage too."

Tyler slid the straps down her shoulders, Anna moved her arms around in order to help him remove the garment. Tyler looked at his mother's large brown nipples on her cantaloupe sized breasts, as he threw the bra on the floor behind him. He loved the way her tits rolled to the side of her body and how her nipples seemed darker because of the light skin around them. He loved his mom's tan lines and couldn't wait to get his hand on her breasts.

He drizzled the oil onto her chest and quickly went to rubbing it in before it rolled off of her and onto her bed. He maneuvered her breasts to go together and apart as he massaged them. He then pinched and pulled at her rising nipples and then lightly stroked them up and down in order to make them well lubricated, he even made sure to rub under her breasts and down her sides to blend it all in.

Tyler stepped back and walked to the foot of the bed to look over his handy work. Anna spread her legs wider to give her son a great view of her wet pink pussy. He slowly pulled his boxers down and allowed his mom to see if fully erect cock.

"Mmmm, lay next to me son."

Tyler walked to the right side of the bed and laid down next to his mom. He felt as his cock pressed and rubbed against her hip. She grabbed her left breast and offered it to her son's lips. He felt her oiled erect nipple brush his lips and slowly opened his mouth to take it in. He sucked it deeply into his mouth as his mother moaned.

"That's it, suck your mama's tit."

Tyler licked his tongue around her nipple tasting the bitterness of the oil as his nostrils breathed in the scent. She let go of her tit as her son had it firmly in his mouth, she moved her right hand down her body and reached for his cock which was pressed against her. Her son moaned into her breast as she made contact with it.

She wiped her thumb across the slit of his dick and smeared his precum along the tip. She brought the thumb into her mouth and licked it clean, she moaned. She removed her breast from her son's mouth and got up from the bed.

"What's wrong Mom?" He asked with a voice of worry, trying to mask his disappointment.

"Nothing Son, I'm just wanting to get into a good position to suck your cock."

Tyler has had blow jobs before, but one from his mom caused him to almost rush to his feet. He went to join her at the foot of the bed. They looked at each other, her green eyes seemed to sparkle more than he had ever seen them before. He looked her over, it was the first time he saw his mother fully naked and standing before him. He liked the way her tits sagged a bit more than women his age and the way the tan lines fit her hips. He walked towards her and she towards him and they met in the middle.

She put her hands up on his shoulders and looked up at him, he tilted his head down a bit and looked at her. She loved the way he smiled at her and his green eyes shined with love even though she had already offered him her mouth. She thought back to all of the other guys she's been with and how they just pushing her to get their dick in her mouth, but not her son, he was patient and could wait for his mom to get on her knees and service his member. She slid her hands down his arms and looked down at the hard cock between them, she looked up at him once more before sliding her hands down to his hips, she kneeled down following her hands and using her strong son for support.

As she was kneeling before her son's erect penis she thought about how much she loved him, and now in this position of servitude she was glad to do this for him. She ran her fingers through his dark course pubic hair before leaning in and placing the purple head of his manhood into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the beginning of the shaft. He let out a moan as she took more of him into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth across the shaft fucking his dick with her mouth. She enjoyed the way his dick felt on her lips and the way he tasted in her mouth. He felt the her breath exit her nose and land on his wet cock cooling it a bit before she slid it back in her mouth. She felt that she was a great mother doing this for her son, letting him get sexual pleasure from someone who's loves him as deeply as she does.

"Mom, suck my dick, make me cum." He said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

She wanted to suck his cum from his balls and swallow it to let him know how much she loved him and wanted him to have an orgasm, but another part of her wanted him to put all his seed into her pussy. She wanted to give him a few more seconds of oral. She moved her tongue in circles around his tip before plunging more of it back into her mouth. She kept her left hand on his leg as her right hand pulled and pinched her nipple, she could feel her pussy getting drenched by the second as she continued to tease him and herself. She felt his knee weaken as he was getting closer to shooting his load.

She popped his dick from her mouth and looked up at him, and he looked down at her.

"How's Mama's mouth, Son?"

"So good, I was so close to cumming."

She rose to her feet. "I know you were, I could feel as your cock started to twitch."

"Why'd you stop?"

She sat at the foot of the bed and spread her legs. "I tasted you, I want you to taste me." She laid down on the bed and waited for her son to taste her pump wet pussy.

Tyler had very little experience of eating pussy. Most girls saw it as too intimate for their relationship, but it was expected of them to give blow jobs. Tyler dropped to his knees using the bed as support as he looked over his mother's sex. He reached his right hand up and caressed her left thigh, he rubbed his thumb through her black curls. Her hips twitched as felt against her plump pussy lip. He repeated his movement with his left hand on her right thigh. She moaned as her hips gyrated against the bed. Tyler slowly pulled her lips open to reveal the dark pink flesh of her pussy. He kept pulling until he could see her erect clit, he moved his head in and lapped it with his tongue. He tasted her musky nectar as his nose took a deep breath of her excitement. He stuck his face into her crotch, her pubic hair tickling his nose as he smelled and tasted her juices. Her hips pushed up against his face.

"Oh that's it, eat Mama's pussy." she moaned as her hips rose and fell on to the bed in ecstasy.

Her son kept licking her pussy, tasting the juices as they poured from her and he sucked it deeply from her pubic hair and clit. It tasted so sweet to him, sweeter than any he ever tasted before, and hearing her moans let him know that he was deserving of her cum. He stuck his tongue into her excited hole lapping at her like a thirsty animal. He went to her clit and sucked on it drawing it to become more engorged. Anna was pulling at her nipples as her body was pulsating and spasaming in pleasure, she couldn't wait to get her son's cock inside of her. She removed her hands from her tits and ran them down to her son's head feeling his hair as he pleasured her. She moaned and shook as she came from her loving son's mouth on her pussy.

"Son, you're so good, but I want your dick in me." She moaned as she came down from an orgasm.

Tyler pulled back from his mother's crotch, unable to really comprehend what he just heard her say. He put his hands beside her legs on the bed and pushed himself up. He saw her there laying on the bed, her breasts heaving up and down and her pussy wet with excitement and saliva matting down the surrounding hair.

Anna used her elbows to push her back up from the bed and crawl up the bed so that her whole body was laying on the mattress. Tyler looked at her eyes and saw love looking back at him, a love and guidance that only a mother could provide. He got up on the bed next to her, pressing his hard wet dick against her leg. He put his left hand on her thigh feeling around her wet slit, he couldn't wait to feel her warm pussy around his throbbing dick.

He removed his hand from her and placed it on the bed between her legs in order to help him keep his balance as he got up. He used his right shoulder to push himself up off the bed and his right hand to help him stay up as he climbed on top of her.

"I love you mom." Tyler said while looking down at his mother.

"I love you too son." Anna said as she reached down to take her son's smooth shaft in her hand and pull it towards her wet gaping opening.

Tyler allowed his mother to guide him in as he felt the warm wetness of her pussy around the tip of his cock. Tyler then slowly pushed it in as he felt her opening envelop the tip of his dick. He looked down between them seeing his erection disappear into his mother. As the light between them vanished He looked up at his mother to find her eyes closed.

Anna let a moan escape her open mouth as she felt her son enter her deeper. She closed her eyes to just let the feeling sweep over her. She opened her eyes once she felt her son's balls touching the bottom of her ass. She found her handsome son looking down at her and felt his hips thrust back and forth against her slowly so that she could feel every inch of his manhood slide in and out of her.

"Mmmm, my God Son, fuck me. Fuck your mother." she purred.

"Your pussy feels so good Mom, I want to enjoy every inch of your walls around my cock."

"Mmmm, I understand Son, but I want to feel your body thrust against mine, and fill my pussy with your cum. Fuck your mother Son, fuck her like you've never fucked anyone else."

Tyler realized that he loved it when his mother talked dirty to him. He thrust harder and faster, the sound of their bodies colliding echoed off of the walls joined in with his mother's cries of passion as she felt him inside her and his hips slapping against her sensitive clit. He felt as her muscles pulsed around his rod.

"I'm cumming son, I'm cumming, join me, cum with me." She commanded him in between deep breaths.

He wasn't there yet, but enjoyed giving his sweet mother another orgasm, this was the first he gave her with his cock. He smiled at her as she came down from her climax, and her moaning and breathing returned to how they were before her orgasm. Tyler watched her tits as they bounced up and down with his thrusting against her on the bed. He wanted to get as much of this into his memory as fucking his mom was the best night of sex he's ever had and knew he'd stroke off to this night for years.

Anna raised her legs off the bed and placed her feet on the small of her son's back. He loved being able to get deeper into his mother and felt as his cum rushed up from his balls.

"I'm gonna cum Mom." He said.

"Cum in me, cum in your mom's pussy, fill me up." She said as she locked eyes with him.

Tyler arched back, thrusting his cock balls deep into his mom. He groaned as his seed shot out of him and into her. She moaned as she came in a second orgasm feeling as her son swelled inside of her to empty his balls.

"Oh Son, fill your mommy with that cum!" Anna seemed to shout at the ceiling. She lowered her legs back down to the bed.

Tyler slowly pulled his slackening member from her dripping wet pussy, leaving a trail of his cum from her stretched open hole down the crack of her ass to her bed. He stood at the foot of the bed, watching as her chest was still heaving and down to the matted black hair and dark pink lips still blossoming open showing her opening dripping with his white cum. He walked back over to the right side of the bed to lay down next to his still quivering mother. Shivers seemed to over take her as he placed his arm over her stomach. Some cum on the tip of his softening dick hit her thigh and quickly cooled.

"That was great Mom." Tyler said still trying to catch his breath.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." she said.

Tyler saw a tear in his mother's eye. "What's wrong Mom, wasn't that what you wanted."

"Of course it was, it was beautiful watching my son enjoy my body, it was great to feel him cum in me. I've never loved anyone more than you and I've never loved making love to anyone more than you either."

Tyler wiped her eye and kissed her cheek. He too never loved anyone the way he loved her, and this was a special love to him it was a mix between unconditional love that a child has for a parent, mixed with the love of that between two lovers, he was glad to be in this relationship. He laid on his back and looked at the ceiling.

"I love fucking my mother and filling her with my cum." he shouted at the ceiling. He turned his head and found his mother looking back at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you anything for Christmas."

"You got me just what I wanted Son, I wanted to feel sexy and tonight proved to me that I still have it."

They leaned towards each other and kissed.

"Merry Christmas Mom." He said as he caressed her cheek.

"Merry Christmas Son." She said.

tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers